Femme Fatale thread

Who is your GOAT and why? Mine is pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-P0obhJMHM
youtube.com/watch?v=6n9Q8bsONw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ruby Rose

that sexy chick that cracks that guys back during intercourse in that james bond movie

penetrate me senpai

Onatopp?

This desu

Eva Green in any movie.

Literally the first image if you google "femme fatale".

Those lips

>tfw Eva can beastfeed you the slit your throat after

The most realistically depicted one.

youtube.com/watch?v=e-P0obhJMHM

Thought this was from harry potter before I made out the knife

me on the left

that was a really badass scene. based kikes

Can't beat Amelia in 'Underworld' for sheer presence

a jew gook? wtf

What's a movie with multiple femme fatales?

Machete Kills?

Rebecca Romijn in Femme Fatale

she's not really a femme fatale though, more like a temptress/seductress manipulator. idk what the definition even is, i just assume femme fatale suggests something like nikita, female secret agent or w/e

I have no hope at all of getting other people to see it my way but she's so much more *everything* than that boring slapper Kate Beckinsale.

She's on screen for whole of 5 minutes, if even that. What the fuck are you basing her off as a "femme fatale"?

This move gave me a lot of boners as a teen

>playing the same scene twice

jesus christ spielberg what are you doing

Female vampires are almost always depicted as femme fatales

Mitsuko.

I'm getting a weird boner from this

It translates to "dangerous woman", so define that how you will. To me aesthetically, it would always involve the woman holding a gun.

She's a badass. Just by looking at her you can tell shits about to get real

She gets mauled by a werewolf within 5 seconds.

I would go as far to say that ND Abby Lee is femme fatale

But her character is ff. you can easily imagine the life she leads by judging her on appearance alone

What's this from OP? I know I've seen it before but can't remember what it was

It's Lola from Transporter 2.

Her whole story arc was so ridiculous.

Why the actual fuck would the old, ultra paranoid guy get duped by her? His entire thing was suspecting killers around every corner and yet he doesn't twig to the worlds least plausible scenario in the history of dumb setups (i.e. hot young woman wanting to fuck him and not asking for money).
So ridiculous and bad.

Thanks bud

Lola is a homicidal slut on meth

the chick from North by Northwest

On a related note i think the Potter movies would have greatly benefitted from some good knifefights.

>hes never seen James Bond

Because the honey pot works and even if the man sometimes knows hes being honey potted, hell play along with the arrogance that hes in control.

Shes believable because she's a sociopath IRL

She can socio my path IRL anytime

One of my first wanks

>a temptress/seductress manipulator
that's kinda the traditional definition in a nutshell

Imagine being Arnold in that scene.

dottie underwood

Munich is not supposed to be a cheesy spy movie. Also, it would be completely out of character for Carl to think that he could control the situation. A more plausible reaction from Carl would be to assume that there is a van of assassins waiting to black bag him as soon as he left the bar.

The one responsible for my latex fetish.

ibubb

Bacall is GOAT

>lauren bacall

mein neiger

So this is where my active wear fetish came from

dat pussy make you mad

Nice

Sin City has a lot, Miho specifically. Also Eva Green is in her element as the titular Dame to Kill For in the sequel too

>image.jpg

Mystique can turn into all of these women so I'll choose her.

Does it really need to be labelled? He captioned her name in his post.

kys

he obviously looked her up and saved the first image he found with its default filename you retard
>kys
go back to twitter/youtube

And a kiss on the lips for you too loverboy

see

Maybe he labelled the image 'image' so as to not confuse you. That's probably what happened there.

Beckinsale in the remake is an ugly mess compared to Sharon Stone

Do you start fights so you get (You)s?

This is a good one

Idiot

see

I don't think.. no..

Does every actress yearn for one of these roles on their catalogue of work? Even Charlize couldn't say no to Aeon Flux.

Watched this randomly the other night, knowing nothing about it. Quite a ride.

>Even Charlize couldn't say no to Aeon Flux.
A couple of her very early roles involved played a femme fatale such as Two Days In The Valley and Reindeer Games
I think it's a popular role in the same way a good juicy villain role is popular with actors

Gretchen from prison break

Nice choice

literally perfect

Also the Kathryn Merteuil character, especially the Amy version

Gazelle from Kingsman was pretty unique.

Lauren Bacall is unbeatable

A majestic, regal woman I could worship

Sup Forums , I mean Sup Forums disappointing again

Not mentioning Tarantino's femme fatales

Is 'duplicitous' the key word here? 'Deceptive'? That would rule out a lot of the women here.

That's where you come in boyo

also her

Because she probably was posing as a prostitute you aspie clown. The kind of hookers who hang around at hotels basically dress like normal office women who quietly mention prices after the guy has shown an initial interest.

And as far as contract killers go, she basically nailed the nice girl look. I don't know if the actual killer looked anything like this (or if the fucking Mossad didn't just murder some innocent woman and made up some femme fatale assassin bullshit), but if you're going to be an effective honepot assassin, it probably pays to look as unassuming as possible.

I never watched Munich. Did she really deserve that? They shot her in the chest and just watched her suffer?

It's not weird at all. The scene ends with her in the most vulnerable state a person can be. Dead and naked. Notice how the old guy says to leave her uncovered - part of the message they wanted to send was that they'll fuck up the enemies of Israel in the worst way. And if they're women, they'll leave them looking like a disposable dead hooker.

ok louis

Bad screen cap but watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=6n9Q8bsONw4