ITT

ITT

>you fail to tell me why Switzerland is not the best country in the world

It's like Norway but better

>no dependence on a gimmicky oil industry
>avoided multiple conflicts even though it's so close to warmongering krauts and bead eyed anglos
>beautiful landscape
>hard working and educated population
>not infinitely cucked by SJW like France/Britain/Sweden/Germany
>rich as fuck
>cleaner than most countries on earth
>high quality of infrastructure

Seriously, what country is better?

>landlocked
It's not even a real country.

more real than burgerstan

what's the problem with being landlocked?

>it's not a real country

Well your country doesn't even have a real name so...

Isn't Switzerland one huge nanny state tho?

I always heard residents complaining of how "no fun allowed" the place is.

If by nanny state you mean they punish those who act like niggers, I'd guess so yeah.

Don't act like an ape and you'll be fine, I've been there myself, got drunk, had no problems with the law because I behaved regardless, had lots of fun in my time there.

USA is the best country in the world by a huge margin, no point even comparing it to other so-called """countries""". If you can't find a nice place to live a comfortable life in the US you might as well just kill yourself.

It is very expensive
Lots of workers there live in neighboring countries to work there

>it is very expensive

and the wages are high anyway.
Besides, that's a good thing, keeps leechers out to a certain degree.

Honestly America is pretty fantastic to just live in bumfuck nowhere for dirt cheap and avoid shitskins.

Maybe it's because I'm brazilian and everything here is expensive anyway, but I'd rather have it expensive with such a higher quality on everything.

Really is the best country in the world. Would've been perfect if not landlocked and had their own language/ethnic group

>Would've been perfect if not landlocked

still don't understand what's so bad about that.

America truly is cheap, I wonder why things are so much cheaper there.

>Lots of workers there live in neighboring countries to work there
Only immigrants
Dont know what the best country in the world is to live in. But it sure as shit isnt America

do you luve inland? i can't imagine not living near the coast. also, it's cheapest to transport goods with ships. also you have to pay to fly into other countries airspace

>also you have to pay to fly into other countries airspace

Keyword there, fly.
But you know, roads and railroads exist.

Switzerland is only a couple hours away from most major European countries by rail.

I don't mind not living near the coast, I could use as an argument for example that Denmark is flat as fuck and its nature is really boring.

Switzerland on the other hand has majestic Alpine ranges, so the lack of a coastal area isn't that bad.

>i can't imagine not living near the coast.
I live next to a lake. Pretty much the same shit.
The other stuff you mentioned doesnt matter

it does matter, the swiss economy would've been better off if there were harbours connecting to big oceans. it's a disadvantage being landlocked, hence why there's such few rich landlocked nations.

Switzerland should just split itself between Italy, Germany and France and be done with it. Like Belgium, nothing but a made-up country.

but they are among the richest in the world regardless.

I could see your point if they were poor or suffering because of it.

But they are not.

>the swiss economy would've been better off if there were harbours connecting to big oceans
Our postition was always crucially important for our economy. We were and remain the center for trade between France, Italy and Germany. There is literally no point for them using cargoships to trade between eachother.
Lmao. Nah. Not looking to be part of your marxist caliphate Abdul

I wish I was born Swiss desu

you guys make no sense. of course switzerland would benefit from having a coastline. stop disagreeing just to disagree

No one disagrees with you that it wouldn't be a benefit. We're saying it's pointless to argue that fact because Switzerland still does well regardless of the existence of a coastline on its lands.

Having a coastline doesn't make you instantly good at something. See Brazil for example, or Latvia, or Estonia.

Switzerland is successful due to the radical decentralization

>due to the radical decentralization

expand on this.

?

Switzerland? More like Shitzerland, LMAO!

>Colgate posting

hm....

Switzerland is the best country, but we won't admit it. It would just feed their arrogance.

basically a mix of the best italy, germany and france has to offer the world. They're elite.

Another monkey post

way too expensive. I thought my country was expensive, then I visited switzerland and was blown away by the prizes.

because its a shithole like brazil

>you fail to tell me why Switzerland is not the best country in the world
Too cold.

>landlocked
>too small
>too expensive
>too many non-european immigrants
Idk, maybe they are objectively the best country but I'm not 100% sold on living there.

America is only cheap in nigger filled shitholes and empty rural areas with no jobs. America still being a generally cheap place to live in (especially housing/property wise) is mostly a meme.

No, Brazil is abnormally expensive for the average wage there and compared to other countries in the area with similar standards

It stops seeming like a made-up country once you open up a history book.

How are they not cucked when they speak German, French and Italian?

Meaning power in Switzerland is not heavily centralized to the federal government like in most of Europe and world. The states have wildly differing legislation.

how much better are they than dutchland?
dutch had empire,
is rich
good genes
own language
why would switzerland be better than netherlands, or denmark, or norway? makes no sense to me
loetchenstein is better.

>dutchland
sry meant netherlands

STAY THE FUCK OUT

I FUCKING HATE NON EUROPEANS

Tua noch amol schwitzerdütsch ned als sproch akzeptiara und i stäch dich ab

>draw your fantasy school shooting
>with a fucking .22 rifle
Why

it's in the name, it's a confederation

Seems like a nice country. Doesn't seem like there is much of a difference to here, except it's much more expensive there and warmer weather.

>>not infinitely cucked by SJW like France/Britain/Sweden/Germany
Stopped reading here. Only an extremely retarded Trump-supporting basement dweller can use the words "cucked" and "SJW". You should kill yourself to improve the human race.

>not infinitely cucked by SJW
they're working on it
>cleaner
not for lack of a careless youth to shit everything up

Wtf I love mountain Jews now.

ez to carry lots of ammo
.22 to the head or multiple .22 to body kills just fine

If I recall shooting people in the torso with .22 has a pretty low lethality. There was this guy in the USA who did drive-by shootings to people with a .22 rifle and his lethality rate was like 40%.