Got called a racist in Greggs earlier AMA

Got called a racist in Greggs earlier AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruX2XmvsPl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why were you called a racist?.

Why did he abandon us in our hour of need?

context faggot

why are brit threads so bloody 'orrible.

Lefty behind me in the queue saw my UKIP card when I got my money out to pay

What the fuck is Greggs?

Why is there a pot leaf on that teacup?

Also, why is a racist like you coming to a racist site like this to complain about being called a racist IRL?

And your response?
>inb4 y-you too

Because he has a life IRL?

Greggs PLC baked goods retail outlet based in the North of England. It is the largest bakery chain in England.

Typical products include hot meat wrapped in pastry, sandwiches, and sweet baked puddings.

They also offer a wide variety of chilled beverages and hot drinks.

>Greggs
>Confirmed for Northerner

The opposition were just in opposition. They were never supposed to convince anyone to actually Brexit. So the powers that be fired everyone. Cameron, Boris and Farrage.

They were let go. New leaders will head the puppet show and bring the UK back into the EU.

A based Sikh slashed him with his kirpan outside. We went for a pint after.

was it an 'asian' that called you that?
female?

hot meat wrapped in pastry sounds fucking amazing

like a beef wellington?

Also, do normal brits carry a card around for the political party they belong to?

>unironically being a non-racist

Sausage roll, Cornish pasty, etc.

When I lived in Ayr there was literally 3 Greggs in the town centre all within half a mile from each other.
They're fucking everywhere, not just the "north"

They're along the southern coast m80

youtube.com/watch?v=ruX2XmvsPl8

there should be a southern version of this with ed miliband spilling a bacon sandwich down his jewish self

Did everyone start clapping?

Normally we don't carry cards at all because they could be used as a weapon. Thankfully, the government has implanted subdermal microchips in its citizens containing ID and various othe rpieces of information. When he said 'UKIP Card' I imagine he just means a piece of paper saying 'UKIP' on it. Though most people have profile scanners, some thoughtful individuals carry paper copies of their political alignment just in case.

It genuinely surprises me to imagine high streets without readily accessible pastries. I'm not even that into them, but they're a mainstay. How else do you stay obese over lunch time? Surely you can't eat pizzas/ burgers for both meals?