This XI could BEAT THE SHIT out of any Chad XI

This XI could BEAT THE SHIT out of any Chad XI.

Prove me wrong.

Fucking bump.

Bump.

FUCKING BUMP.

no
you need chemistry and comprehension between players
otherwise it's 2004 galacticos

It's a squad oriented around good technique and lots of incisive short passing. Each of these players (with the exception of fucking Nick Rimando) is good or world-class in both of those respects. I don't see why they wouldn't be able to play well together, Wojciech.

>no valbuena

2004 Galacticos was a Chad squad, by the way.

are you a manlet OP? You can admit it in the anonimity of Sup Forums

Yes. 5'6.5". Still: Everybody - manlet or not - knows that manlets are better footballers. We're not talking about niggerball, after all.

That GK and the 2 CBs would be fucked on corners and crosses. They need atleast one really tall CB playing next to them. Also why did you forget king of manlets Valbuena?

He's shit. Insigne and Messi are obviously better wingers.

Mascherano and Medel aren't awful in aerial duels but eventually they probably would concede some headed goals. One must trust in Rimando. In the end, the point would be to possess as much as possible and make sure the front three - each of whom is among the top ten finishers in the world right now - have plenty of chances.

the only things manlets are better at are
>better fooballers and better virgins

As long as I'm not a Modern Greek, I'm okay with life. Aristotle and co. are spinning in their graves at you lot.

Bump. Give me (you)s, you cunts.

satanic trips

>That back 4 and GK

It's a manlet XI drawn from active players. Find me a better manlet back four and GK drawn from active players.

Front line and midfield is any manager wet dream (even Poop)
Back four is somewhat world class, but not stellar world class. Thing is you always want a lanklet+midget CB pair (cause they complement each other)
I don't know the GK. I assume he's a midget too. Super tall (195+ cm) GK are overrated anyway: slower reflexes than shorter limbs, weak against balls low on the ground, likely awkward with their feet

>you always want a lanklet+midget CB pair (cause they complement each other)
Baresi+Maldini, e.g.? What's the reason for this complementing? Is the midget, by being closer to the ground, better able to make certain kinds of tackles and to break up plays? And the lanklet is just better in the air?

Thank you, Jean-Paul. Finally, somebody replies nicely.

>No Alejandro Gomez

You're welcome
CB pair was the norm 4 years ago, now with "3-at-the-back", it is being rethought
Here in France the defense school is flat 4 with CB pair. Like Ramos+Varane (Zidane). Ramos will tend to anticipate any opposing pass while Varane will clear any aerial ball. To note that CB "pair" is incorrect, as they work a lot with the GK