1) your cunt

1) your cunt
2) does this surprise you?

fronce
yes what the fuck since when do we have so many guns? and why don't the british for example?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pretty sure it's rifles people use to hunt and not handguns batshit crazy americans hide under their pillow

What do i need a gun for

>why don't the british

>Cyprus

wew

Pretty much everyone in the French countryside has a gun of some sort whereas in Britain we have no real hunting land or wild animals that make it worth having a gun. We probably have stronger legislation, too.

t. Brit that lived in the french countryside

No, hunting weapons are pretty common here, I have two guns myself.

yea but still, i am surprised

I know that you can buy hunting riffles in Austria just by being Austrian and above 18.

I know that you can own all kind of guns just by being in a shport shooter club here in Germany. You don't even need to be 18 for this.

oh yes, that makes sense.
That would explain the scandivanian countries too

I only hunt memes

I find that weird considering you need to take lessons, join a special local club, take a written and practical test (at your cost) just to get a fishing license here in Germany.

France and Britain you just go to your local mayor office or post office and buy one for a day/week/month/year

this fucking post

Sport shooting isn't hunting.
The regulations on fishing is to safe the wildlife.
Hunting is also highly regulated.

Just shooting some targets doesn't do any harm to anything.

>Albania
>8.6
sure

I just had to pay like 10 bucks and I was good to go with my fishing license.

ate my quote

>The regulations on fishing is to safe the wildlife.

I get that. The thing is, the majority of fishing done is on commercial lakes which are managed and looked after using the money that the fishermen are charged by the owner of the lake/s.

I agree that it's important to look after the wildlife on, say, public waters and rivers which is why we have laws enforced by wildlife officers in the UK (i assume it's the same in Germany, too). I just find that the cost, time, and effort needed to prove I can fish safely are more of a deterrent to new anglers than to aid nature in any way.

Yeah, most of them are hunting rifles. You just need a clean record and a hunting license to get one

Wait, does this mean that there are different laws regarding fishing licenses depending on where you live in Germany?

I wouldn't be surprised, NRW is ree tier

This was in NRW. Last time I renewed it was about 6 years ago though.

Must have changed. I asked about it a couple of months ago and was told about the classes, costs and club i would have to join.

Really sad, tb h. I've fished since I was 7 and I miss it.

really? my dad, who is a hunter, has 16 of them

The country that surprised me the most here is Italy.

Here in Bavaria you have to pass a test to get the License.
The License costs 35€ + Dependent on your Age 1-300€. for a life long or 7,50€ for some weeks.

Neccesarry is a passed fishing test that costs 30€ usually.

Kek, I just read up on it and remembered something. I had a youth fishing license back then. Allows you to fish with an adult that does have a proper license. People from the local club didn't give a shit though and so did I.

Least amount of guns in western europe. Doesnt supprise me

At a push I can understand you guys making people do a test, however making people join a club which can be very expensive just sounds like a money making scheme.

We have clubs in England, too of course. If you aren't in the club then you can't fish on the waters they manage and control but the majority of lakes and rivers are "day ticket fisheries" which mean that you just turn up and pay for a day's fishing or however long you want to stay. We also have some stretches of river that are completely free to fish on so you only have to go buy the licence for a day which was only 3 pounds the last time I fished in the UK

1. fenlan
2. nah, hunting is quite popular here. I didn't assume us to have the most guns pc in europe tho

Thought we have more

If you look up a map of forestation in Europe you'll have your answer.

Look closely, we're 2nd to Switzerland

Shit you're right

>yes what the fuck since when do we have so many guns?

Maybe it has something to do with shitskins who live in HLM and white people who want to own guns, 'just too be safe', don't you think?

>Switzerland
>Finland
>the United States
in the best countries, people can own guns

No
t. 45.3%er

Useless. These kinds of stats are useless without a handguns vs longguns distinction. A more generalized anti-personnel vs hunting distinction is what we're really after, would be even better.

File sizing intensifies.

That figure has been called in question a fair number of times though. IIRC the Swiss company doing the study just added an arbitrary number of illegal/unregistered guns to Finnish figures to get to that number. The official, as in legal, figures puts us closer to Sweden.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

T. Gun onwer

Gunway
No

>and why don't the british for example?
because carrying an offensive looking spoon gets you jail time

The Dutch laws aren't actually that strict. And air rifles are unrestricted in any sense of the word.

So I expected us to be a bit higher.

Dutch laws are some of the worst in Europe.

You know it!

I'm surprised it's so high, since our gun control laws are probably the most repressive and retarded in the world.

What rifle is that? M92S?

>What rifle is that? M92S?
Correct. My first raifu.

The source for this number is absolute dogshit where (((they))) conveniently added 6 gorillion (((unregistered guns))) for us to inflate the statistics. The real Finnish number is about the same as in Sweden, Germany etc. and probably under 30 at that.

Wrong picture, but I guess that works

We're actually the only country in Europe without any limitations on air powered weapons. So your air weapons can be more powerful than a 9mm handgun without any problems.

And if you have a reason to own a gun (collector, hunter, sport, store, etc) then you get access to all non-full automatic weapons.

Year wait time, two year for additional guns, separate storage for ammo, annual house calls by police...

Yeah, they're shit.

>yes what the fuck since when do we have so many guns?
Because every Frenchman who lives in the country owns at least one shotgun and maybe a combination rifle and a .22 as well.

>and why don't the british for example?
Because their government has a psychotic anti-gun agenda and their hunting tradition has been monopolized by the landed gentry since the middle ages.

>8.6
why the fuck those maps drastically lower everything regarding us

1) Ro
2) No we are very peaceful. I don't like guns and don't need them.

The source from Sweden is from 2006 while the source for the top countries are from 2015-2016. What a fucking retard who made this map

Is this 2013 again?

those are just registered guns, right?

In Germany, Italy and Belgium air rifles of 7,5 joule are allowed.

In the Netherlands you don't need a license even for air rifles of 2000 joules.

In Sweden it's 10 joule.