Do you guys still think that Brexit was a good idea?

Do you guys still think that Brexit was a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=deutsche bank&oq=deu&aqs=chrome.0.35i39j0j69i57j0j69i60l2.2162j0j4&client=tablet-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
youtube.com/watch?v=4dzX90dVGMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Just wow.

Why do libtards have retarded language?

Yes, now fuck off back to germoney getting cucked by rapefugees you cuckkraut

Brexit wont happen especially not with Farage having left. They will make an example out of the UK and bombard millennials with pro EU propaganda for months to come until they either ignore the result or have another vote and will end in remain winning with a landslide

And they still bitch about it instead looking for one. Also:
>advertised

Because you should always listen to the box. Don't ask your local businesses for job because they may have one.

Shit, guess it really was a mistake

I think the bankers are doing this to punish the UK for putting up resistance to the NWO

Man, how are they losing jobs on both sides of the channel? Unless of course this is an engineered crisis by the (((rootless cosmopolitan elites))) who opposed Brexit.

>I think the bankers are doing this to punish the UK for putting up resistance to the NWO

Remember to change your tinfoil hat each week, it smells after a while

whats your explanation?

>advertised
This could easily mean that 700,000 empty job roles have now been filled.

>there are no conspiracies goy! If you believe in anything else the msm tells you, you are cuh ray zee

ok

>Sup Forums says brexit is good for long term
>hey Sup Forums it's been a couple weeks and things aren't better, that's as long term as i'm capable of thinking

>2016
>playing the conspiracy card

let me guess you are the guy who just started paying attention

yes

can you euro wieners get over it now please

like why are you so obsessed with the uk

The same fucking people who were against are now telling you that it was mistake. EU started process to fix czech alphabet. You want to be part of this?

not an argument

why do you think the pound is crashing so hard?

>tfw NEET and voted Leave

stay mad wagecucks

>there are no conspiracies goy! If you believe in anything else the msm tells you, you are cuh ray zee

You crackas sound just like the saw's with "muh white man patriarchy conspiring against me" and "muh white man keeping me down". You all are just pathetic crackas blaming the jews for all your problems, just PA-THE-TIC.

the problem is that no one in UK politics is taking the referendum serious and taking real steps for a future without the EU. in fact they are still working against the brexit.

this.

we all knew we would have to ride the wave in the short term.

I can't even...

no they arent, youre not using german news media are you?

So there is not a group of people who want there to be a united states of europe, and in the long term, one world government?

Sorry germanistan. The gravy train is leaving. It's understandable that your assmad, though. Considering your leader is filling your country with shitskins and you can't even do anything about it.

Sure would be nice to have all that cash though, right?

uncertanty is not good for investment

so when exactly things are gonna get better?

The price of freedom, it tastes good.

really makes you think

Blacks should be slaves again,too. They just can't deal with all the freedom.
Sames goes for Europe. Once we conquered them all there were no wars or conflicts. We should restore the borders of 1942.

Wtf. I'm a conservative now

but this is the future if we want to compete with aliens

>Compete with something we have no idea about existing

Yes. Even the (((machine))) says so
google.com/search?q=deutsche bank&oq=deu&aqs=chrome.0.35i39j0j69i57j0j69i60l2.2162j0j4&client=tablet-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

billions of stars containing billions of billions planets

>there is no other life meme

>billions of stars containing billions of billions planets
And still no proof. You want to unite a world based on no evidence for no advantage to fight nothing.

Yes. The EU must fall. Multiculturalism must be stopped. Everything else is only of secondary importance.

>liberal media tells everyone that brexit will cause the planet to crack in half if it gets voted for
>surprised when all their fearmongering causes damage to the market

you caused this, dipshits
the market reacted to uncertainty caused by the liberal media.

>life on earth exists
>no proof

Yes.

There will be plenty of jobs once the Euros go back to their shitty continent and companies start hiring British workers instead.

Try again Hans.

Maybe those 700,000 jobs got filled.

>Life on Earth exists
>Therefore there must be life elsewhere, and it must be close enough for it to be a threat, hence to justify a world unification
Dumb Norwegian. Stop making these huge leaps in conclusions.

Poverty > Progressive Police State

ALWAYS

If we were to send you on Mars I'm sure it would be the definitive proof there's no intelligent life out there.

yes. if they stop advertising jobs maybe faggots from poland will go to germany

advertised jobs isnt the same as actual positions. if actual positions declined as much as OP wants to think they would have figures to support that line of thought

im not saying this is happening in next 20 or 50 years. But Earth is a perfect example of simply how adaptive and persistent life is.

Earth seems to be an exception, in case you did not notice, most planets are barren.

Do you have a point?

>most planets
>we observed thousands of them and found loads of exo-planets
>there are billions of them

Jobs where? it don't say UK.

And how much life have we found?

we do not have the technology, atleast yet

>Source: CEB TalentNeuron Tool
>go check their site
>software company

company that relies on poos in loos for near free labor says something negative about brexit
shocking

>kraut angry about brexit
what else is new

Don't forget how many billions of species have existed over the years just on this planet. How many have the level of sapience that we need to band together en masse to out-compete them here?

Oh no. 700,000 jobs that weren't being filled by native britons suddenly disappeared.

Can't put a price on self determination, abdul

>haha u talk all retarded XD

why do conservacucks have such little self-awareness?

There is the possibility (have not read English newspapers about this or anything related) that he decided to go in order for the other politicians to have better talks than if he was there. That would have been the logical choice if not interested in own career, but the outcome.

A little pain in the short term to ensure the freedom of the British people is better than comfort for years as slaves to the EU.

A revolution can be started with the fuel of Brexit. Hopefully western civilization triumph against backward Islamism.

Good job dad, you finally became your own country. Now don't fucking back down.

Luke 18:25

For it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.”

If I was British, I definitely would have voted for it, as EU is getting more and more immigrants from the south.
The British, I don't know what was their decision based on. But decline in science etc. which might well happen if Europe turns islamic, is a serious matter enought to oppose it. (I mean, I don't care about the religion in itself, but the boko haram - like opposition to science is worrying to me - although I personally would not mind living in some 1800s secluded place with no traffic, neighbors, etc., that is however not what is coming, they seem to flock together at least in the news.)

Might be the British just did not like the French and the Germans.

This shit happens every year at around this time.

The reason is simple. July is when most people take holidays. There are no new jobs being listed because everyones on holiday right now.

Yup

what stops the companies leaving UK aswell?

why is it always germany making these posts? i dont get it

>Less than a month after a country regains sovereignty.

I could imagine the Brits were spewing the same shit a month after the American Revolution, claiming US was fucked without the crown.

Germans are indoctrinated and cannot understand why people don't like their shit empire.

They don't understand the concept of freedom.

well that's just objectively true

>tinfoil hat meme

Wow, the 90's called. They said you should hang yourself.

personally, I just enjoy seeign Britain burn

Actually that would be a good thing in the long run because it would force the British to fill the gaps created by the exit of these companies. Leading to stronger economic growth inside the nation and the creation of jobs. Let them go someone will just fill the spot they left sooner or later.

what the fuck does that graph have to do with anything

how long is long run?
how long will it takes until things get better in UK?

Eu might go first. Europe has been going down for a long time, but they might delay it by being first to hop off.

The media lied to the British people.

That's why they voted to leave the EU.

5 years

>online recruiting for foreign workers down after Brexit shocker
And? All this shows is how cucked we were a year before Brexit.

Hey, Kraut!

Why don't you leave britbongs alone and worry about your own shit, as Deutsche Bank is about to blow, sending you down the drain with it.

The Brexit plan was to kill the UK economy to stop the migrants coming?

Hehe...

Genius!

He hasn't left anything retard

>advertised
Vast majority of available jobs are not advertised

Why is it always nigger americans with poxy germany proxies?

All those jobs are now only for UK residents instead of all europe

A few years maximum. Short term pain is to be expected but if they tough it out everything will fix its self. Briton will be stronger by the end of a decade than they were in the EU. Change is always hard but one it is accepted and people find ways to make it work things begin to get better. The EU was a weight around the neck of Briton and if they deport their "immigrants" the nation will quickly become safer and stronger.

Nothing has changed m8, unless you are a billionaire and then your precious money for nothing has reduced a little, and you are desperately trying to find a new tax avoidance scam now that the Luxembourg Logo trick isn't going to fly any more.

>FTSE 100 and 200 are just find
Why are leftists so moronic?

>leftists

The stock market is rollercoastering, they sink and rise, rapidly. This is not a good sign. It means there's uncertainty in the economy. This leads to a suspension of investment in the real economy. This is bad. A recession is coming.

The best barrometer for confidence in an economy is the exchange rate. Stering has just reached a 31 year low against the dollar...

That's all you need to know.

Once the conservatives have elected a new leader and article 50 gets triggered then things will get into action. For now, it's up to the bank of England and Cameron to keep things ticking over steadily.

If they knew about economics, they wouldn't be left wing would they?

Brexit is about the long-term preservation of English society and self-governance, it was never intended to provide short-term economic growth.

> article 50 gets triggered then things will get into action.

Mate, that's when the shit hits the fan.

We're currently on the brink. When we go over, that's it.

>Brexit wont happen
You're pasta is outdated. It literally already happened a few weeks ago, you dumb nigger.

I feel sorry for Germany, France wants to make an example of UK with harsh trade restrictions, but sadly, Germany knows it will have to pay for this. Italy is about to go down the shitter and will probably always be on the verge anyway. All the step kids are at the table eating ice cream and expect Germany to pick up the bill. Britain was the only other country who understood you Germany. It's a sad time.

Sending the entire eurozone down the drain with it. I'll be surprised if the euro exists when this baby pops.

You may have only been paying attention to this for the last few weeks, but most people made up their minds on this years ago.

And they are still in the EU

youtube.com/watch?v=4dzX90dVGMU