*revokes ur day pass*

*revokes ur day pass*

pssht... nothin personnell.... kid...

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=dbe_1329944541
amazon.com/review/R2PLPYMZPGJ5JQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw me and my day pass are on a break

No worries, *takes out map* my day pass can be found here. You're welcome to rip it up, and I'll stay here and hike all day after eating spaghetti.

Fuck he's ugly

PIVOT

Go ahead.
Take it from me.

That's a sweet uniform. Do Americans soldiers still wear it?

Current dress uniforms resemble it, yes.

*attempts sedoku but goes blind instead*

WE WERE ON A BREAK

That wasn't fucking spaghetti, that was just fucking thick white noodles and ketchup.

God fucking damn it.

The standard army dress has changed quite a bit. The closest one to that is the current Green Beret dress uniform.

still pretty cool

Daily reminder that this man is solely responsible for the USA winning the WWII.

THERE NO FENCE HERE

Go ahead Ross, do it

>In 1970, Sobel shot himself in the head with a small-caliber pistol.[9] The bullet entered his left temple, passed behind his eyes, and exited out the other side of his head. This severed his optic nerves and left him blind.[9] He was later moved to a VA assisted living facility in Waukegan, Illinois. He resided there for his last seventeen years until his death due to malnutrition on September 30, 1987.[9] No services were held for him after his death.[9]

He deserved it tho.

egg noodles, user

several men in easy company said they would have attended, had they even been informed of his death

*Eats half of your sandwich*

*throws other half in trash*

Man that's fucked up tho, try to kill yourself and just lose end up losing your eyesight. Could this man not do anything right

You have to aim properly when you want to suicide yourself with a gun. Similar thing happened to pic related. There's even his phone call to 911 after the shot. liveleak.com/view?i=dbe_1329944541

JESUS H CHRIST

IS THAT A JELLY DONUT

>conviently he goes MIA
>"Welp, I guess Otto Skorzeny got him"

What happens to Sobel again? They remove him as commander right?

hate this guy

Well in the series, he showed he was incompetent as he hesitated on the jump and couldn't read a damn map, and his men turned in their stripes as protest, whereafter he got transferred.

Why? Did he get everyone killed? Did he hurt someone's feelings?

In 1970, Sobel shot himself in the head with a small-caliber pistol.[9] The bullet entered his left temple, passed behind his eyes, and exited out the other side of his head. This severed his optic nerves and left him blind.[9] He was later moved to a VA assisted living facility in Waukegan, Illinois. He resided there for his last seventeen years until his death due to malnutrition on September 30, 1987.[9] No services were held for him after his death.[9]

Do you hate him now?

D

IS THERE A PROBLEM, CAPN SOBEL?!

Nein,,, uh I mean you sir

was it autism?

>cucked by company
>cucked by kids
>cucked by wife

i thought my life is worse

>He was later moved to a VA assisted living facility in Waukegan, Illinois. He resided there for his last seventeen years until his death due to malnutrition

VA... not even once.

>He deserved it tho.
>Could this man not do anything right

He was far less incompetent officer than BoB claims. Book the show is based on was written by plagiarist and a hack, based on recollections of old men belonging to one circle jerking clique.

A review of book by actually competent war historian. Comment thread that follows also worth reading.

amazon.com/review/R2PLPYMZPGJ5JQ

Given the fact that making movie or tv-show from book requires changes to source material.... that is pretty bad to begin with.

NOW YOU CUT DOWN THAT FENCE AND GET THIS GOD DAMN PLATOON ON THE MOVE.