Which racial group commits the most crime in Brazil?

Which racial group commits the most crime in Brazil?
Which group is the most successful?

Congoids

bump

Black people are responsible for most of the minor crimes, such as robbery, but white politicians have been screwing up the country for years, and now it's getting even worse. Idk the numbers for murder and rape tho. I know drug dealing is basically 50/50

I didn't expect the Japanese to be so successful in Brazil

Blacks for sure, no racism intended, but when you see a black brazilian you cross the street.

That is why I strongly advise anyone coming to Brazil to avoid Bahia, Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo (also avoid anything north if you want to live).

Everything in Brazil is connected, when you stay in a famous/rich hotel the hotel employees have a deal with criminals so they will let the criminals know that an easy target is staying at the hotel and they will split the loot.

Brazil is rough, make sure to learn portuguese before coming this will make much more easier to know if you are been scammed or not. And I hate to say this but NEVER trust a brazilian, NEVER.

Never trust a carioca u mean right? Mineiros are much more trustworthy

what about 25 de Março user? how much money do the japs make there?

Mineiros are the best people

TFW favelado cannot dinstinguish whites from jews.KEK

Is it true that Lebanese/ North African people hold very high positions in Brazil?

guess

>japs
maybe 15 years ago, now the center of Sao Paulo is booming with Chinese

>Colombia's most violent places are involved, in one way or another, in most of the earlier stages of drug production and trafficking undustries
Thank you so much America!

Never heard of that, but maybe. Haitians with degrees usually don't want to go back to Haiti because they can actually make use of their degrees here.

>Lebanese in the same tier as North African
Never do that again

Bancada evangélica is jew alright

The real Jew place in these map is Italian one
Japanese one is bit dangerous

What about Paraiba? Pardos don't seem so bad. Might vacation there sometime.

That guy was exaggerating, just be careful, don't walk on empty or dark streets, don't be gullible, learn portuguese and you'll be fine

Kek, Paraíba is used as an insult.

Explain?

>Which racial group commits the most crime in Brazil?
Cariocas
>Which group is the most successful?
Soccer players.

They're a minority and even then there is those Ted Cruz tier "judeo-christians" between them.

>Hispanics
>Hispanics because most of the most successful and infamous drug cartels consist of hispanics.

Being most successful by committing most crime in Brasil.. interesting