Is it time for the NFL to step in and do something about this organization?

Is it time for the NFL to step in and do something about this organization?

Ok, seriously, this is not funny anymore. It really is time for the NFL to do something. This team is outrageously, unacceptably bad.

>a team is bad therefore the NFL needs to do something
so what? some teams are bound to end up in the bottom of the standings for 10 years in a row

Every damn week

As long as dumbfuck Browns fans keep showing up because ITZ DUH HOME TEEM AND I CHEER FOR DUH HOME TEEM nothing will ever be done. Blind homerfaggotry is to blame. There's a difference between being a decent homer (like you should be) and literally enjoying feces being shoveled in your mouth. The Browns fans' diet of fecal matter has gone on long enough. They need to fucking abandon ship until they fix it, or it will never be fixed.

It makes me mad and I'm not a Browns fan.

They've won 1 game in the last 2 years. Think about that.

it's really not good for competitive balance that the rest of the AFC north gets 2 free wins every year

>10 years
They literally have never been good in their entire history.

The Browns would bootyblast Alabama
LOL inbred hicks!

PRO
R
O

REL
E
L

Maybe they should stop having refs fix games against the browns.

t.bandwagon pats fan

woah really makes me think

read a book you fucking retard

Try again

Are they going 0-16 for real?

I literally don’t see a winning game left in their schedule

it's
called
a
fucking
rebuild

stop obsessing over a team you don't support you literal autists
kizer played well today, it would have been a one-possession game with 3 minutes left if they didn't get fucked by the ref on a bullshit personal foul call
the browns will get out of the basement next year, 5 wins at the very least, more if they fire that retard jew hackson

They were the best time in the NFL/AAFL from the 40s-60s

They won NFL championships though

Listen, you realize that without something like Promotion and Relegation, "hometown support" is just fucking retarded, right? Like, there is literally no reason to support your team, because there is no where for them to go. The Browns are one of the most genius scams in all of the NFL's history. If there is no punishment for performing poorly, then what fucking point is there to to perform well?

It's been a fucking rebuild since the team came back. The fucking Texans became relevant faster than them.

>rebuild decade
>twice

Ok, Ivan. Whatever you say.

no
they made the playoffs in 2003
they went 10-6 in 2007 and their qb went to the prob owl
they were 7-4 at one point in 2014
they have been in denial, trying to win with a shitty roster throughout the 2010s, and sometimes relatively succeeded, only playing themselves out of a higher draft pick. in 2016 they finally embraced the tank in its entirety, and it's a good thing. the roster was completely gutted in march 2016, the harvard guys have a long-term plan for this team. if retard hue and squared retard jimmy haslam don't fuck it up, it will yield its results in a couple of years, and it's going to be great

no the Ravens won NFL championships, the Browns are a garbage expansion team

horrible bait
>In February 1996, the NFL announced the Browns would be 'deactivated' for three years, and a new stadium would be built for a new Browns team, as either an expansion team or a team moved from another city, that would begin play in 1999. Modell would, in turn, be granted a new franchise, the NFL's 31st, for Baltimore, the Baltimore Ravens, retaining the current contracts of players and personnel. The Browns ceased play at the end of the 1995 season when Modell relocated the organization to Baltimore. The Browns franchise was then reactivated, and its roster restocked by an expansion draft before resuming play in the 1999 season. The team would be new, but the Browns' name, colors, history, records, awards, and archives would all remain in Cleveland

browns get to keep that history according to the nfl fuck off thats why the otto graham and the goat jim brown are browns not shitbirds,

browns > shitbrids even tho the past years have sucked

I guess those Colts championships belong to Indy then.

It seems like a comfy thing to be a Browns fan. All that losing is chicken soup for the soul. It's like driving a shitty conversion van and eating cheap junk food and having a filthy house and no hearing and having to bundle up in afghans

You're completely correct in principle but it doesn't apply to the NFL because there is so much revenue sharing involved.

I feel bad, man. I mean the city of Cleveland is all about the Browns. Amazing fan loyalty. Then you get... This.

Well, at least you have the Cavs and even the Indians are doing breddy good! Championship level organizations.

Down south Cincinnati has... Well, nothing. No NBA team. The baseball team is as bad as it gets with no hope to be competitive shorter than 20+ years and the NFL team is easily beaten just by trolling some of the suited up convicts in Bengals jerseys and letting them beat themselves to death with penalties. Making Vontaze Burfect throw temper tantrums is like an NFL version of a lolcow.

What I'm saying is you have a bright side. Cincinnati does not.

It's time for ownership to step in and wipe out their front office, first and foremost.

Bears if they REALLY fuck up.

>refs fix games against the browns.
dat browncuck delusion

maybe puckers? kizer vs hundley, duel of the century

>stop obsessing
You have a really really really REALLY low criteria for "obsessing"

Honestly, the Broncos right now are even worse than the Browns.

>People buy tickets to see a team that is 4-44 in their last 48 games

If I'm the GM, why should I improve the team if these morons keep coming to the games and spending their money? Might as well put practice squad players out there on league minimum

>bad
The cowboys got blown out more times than the browns in a matter of 12 days. Calm your autism boy.

There isn't enough water in the Great Lakes to put out this dumpster fire. The problem is about 1/3 of the fanbase keep being blindly loyal because they're afraid the team will move again.

>The cowboys got blown out more times than the browns in a matter of 12 days. Calm your autism boy.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? This team has won 1, yes, 1 game in the past two years. How is your stat even comparable?

How do their endless awful records not result in crazy draft pick positions every year? Some kind of anti-taking dives policy?

They either ruin the players they get or let them leave in FA.

Brown's games are worth watching just because it's fun to see a nfl team beat a college tier teams ass every week.

That is basically what's happening

they get the draft picks they just waste them.

If they aren't retarded they'll draft Baker Mayfield and he'll be Aaron Rodgers 2.0.

Serious question. Can the Browns beat a high tier college football teem like OSU?

>the absolute state of bandwagoners.

>browns drafting manziel the sequel
sounds about right

>Clemson plays in three straight Nattys
>wins two straight
>replaces Leaveland in the NFL

They go because you can literally buy tickets for $8

I never understood why they didnt just make the Ravens an expansion team and tell the Browns owner to eat a dick?

Same reason the Rams and Chargers are in LA now.

maybe they should try throwing bottles on the field

watching to see if the Browns go 0-16 is one of the few good things about the league anymore

the browns would mop the floor with all college teams. alabama couldn't even stand a chance. 5+ TD blowout. The NFL is on a different level than college.

Rams makes sense. Chorgers should of stayed until the stadium was ready, but it's only like 2hours and Chargers fans are being bitches. My point was the League/Comish has final say. If you are keeping the NFL in Cleveland it seems like a no brainer to say fuckoff and tell the owner either sell and try and buy the new expansion or eat a dick.
Yes because they are intentionally losing right now you moron. Surely if they stop selling tickets they will magically start winning! they just aren't trying! either that or they will relocate.

But that is built on the foundation that the Browns are an NFL team
Disband them and let every other team have a pick of their players and you might have 2 starters taken

I'd take Clemson +3

>53 professional grown men who spend hours daily training
>a bunch of 18-23 year old boys who think they're hotshots and all wanting to prove something for themselves while getting drunk the night before the game

please.

>can't beat syracuse with one player injured
Bet me a years salary and let me laugh all the way to the bank.

Sup Forums likes to talk shit, but no college team would ever beat any team in the NFL, including the Browns.

"we now a relegation league and we are starting with you"

>Joe Thomas
>Myles Garrett
>JC Tretter
>Kevin Zeitler
>Isaiah Crowell

These are players who could legitimately start on other teams besides the Browns and I don't even know the Browns roster that well.

Isn't Jabril Peppers on the Browns too?

I went to the jets game and paid $12 and the stadium was half empty, they would make a hell of a lot more money if the team was any good

Yeah forgot about that one go ahead and add that to the list as well.

>bandwagoners
>implying i'm talking about just "switching teams"
>not realizing you can just stop going to your shitty team's games and still support the league
>trying so hard to fit in

Fucking leafs, I tell you what.

>The Browns have made the playoffs more recently than the Razorcakes

All that wasted talent. Criminal

>implying this achieves anything but relocation.
>implying real fans stop cheering when their team does bad.
lolno.

>I'm not a bandwagoner
>I just only watch my team when they are winning
so... you're a bandwagoner?

There is literally no reason to support a shitty team in the NFL, because continuing to attend games will only validate the "don't give a shit but take their money" attitude that a lot of owners have. The point of having a draft and a salary cap is to force parity among the teams. And this works pretty well with most of the players. However, in cases like the Browns, where seemingly no amount of spend or staff changes can fix the problems, there are no other options than to just stop fucking attending. This isn't some "muh local team" bullshit. Owners in this league decide whether you are a fan or a customer, and the Browns "fans" are most certainly customers.

im tired of this shitty thread every week
we'll see whos laughing when we shit all over the packers

yeah. Cause they get less money if they make the playoffs or win an Owl you giant fucking retard.
Your rationalization of bandwagoning is pathetic.

They did step in with pic related playing next week

DUDE WEED LMAO.

he's right you know. the city and people of cleveland hold more leverage than they know. the person responsible for all this shit is obviously the owner.

>the harvard guys have a long-term plan for this team
knowing ivy leaguers their plan is probably "fuck the team into oblivion and bet millions against it"

He's not. No matter how you slice is it they make more money if they win. They try their best and spend as much as everyone else. If nobody went to games theyd go suck in another city.

WHAT GAME

That's not how expansion works.

The problem with the Browns will always be the front office. Why else would almost every one of their picks be a complete bust?

The retards in change of this organization actually thought Goff and Wentz both wouldn't be top 20 QBs, their "rebuild" is a sham and I'm convinced they only exist to steal money from people