>PROTIP: YOU LITERALLY CAN'T

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Schools out yet?

:(

Stop being mean to them.

It's July, so probably.

Anyone wanna talk about guns and what would be good to shoot at angry arabs with?

lol

Nobody wants to talk about arms to shoot arabs with?

Is this related to BLM by any chance? Would be a really bad look for them if it was...

No sir. It's strictly related to this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting

>faggots deserve to die

Shit tier pistol caliber sub gun. Get that fucking garbage out of here - we can have real guns in America.

watch yourself with that edge op, your mom may take away your GB points

>Implying this and the media attention are't part of a psyop to totally discredit Sup Forums because of our Clinton Foundation investigation

Orlando was a false flag shooting.

>OP is the biggest faggot here

The S&W M76 is perfectly fine as a subgun though, it's a perfectly adequate copy of the Carl Gustaf m/45

With something like m/39b loadings it should defeat any armor (sans plate carriers) with ease, with subsonics and a good silencer, it should be quiet as the night.

The 36rd stick mags work fine, and Finnish KP-31 drums can be converted to work in the S&W, providing very high capacity with good reliability.

Why are so many people pro-fag these days.

I suggest a FamARK 147 with high capacity clips a pistol grip. Truly the pinnacle of Assault weapons.

>implying things have purpose and aren't circumstantial
>implying morality exists

Who else /nihilism/ here?

Orlando redeemed ISIS in the eyes of most people.
Orlando was the greatest thing ISIS ever did.
If you can't deal with the reality of that, kys.

>Make Orlando deserve it again

Oh fuck off. The gay community's denial of the killer's motive is retarded, but it doesn't mean they deserve to get gunned down

They deserved it again when the croc ate Davey crockets kid

I find most inoffensive because I don't spend time around the histrionic tumblr types.

Also militant Islamists are worse in every way.

You can't fool me Mahmoud.

>Being happy that some guy advocating for barbaric tribal tier beliefs killed a shit ton of US citizens on our own soil
>Being happy that your fellow countryman was killed by someone who might as well have been a foreigner.
No OP, you are the faggots.

Everyone knows best girl is pic related.

I know, right? OP is a total nigger.

>Orlando redeemed ISIS
You mean they increased the OP tempo of JSOC direct action elements? The same ones that have been killing ISIS in droves? Good job.

Yeah it does. You all laugh at 9-11 and claim "it was an inside job, bruh" yet you bitch and moan at muslims when 50 degenerates are gunned down and put in the history books

Bleh. No one who knows how to shoot gives a shit about penetrating armor. That said, M39b's are probably the only decent thing Sweden has ever developed. I'd MUCH rather roll with an AR-15 pistol chambered in 300BLK. Suppressed 300BLK is even quieter than suppressed 9mm. Standard capacity is 30rds. Additionally, I'd be shooting a projectile that could actually deliver some serious energy to the target at ranges out to 300M. Good luck with the shit tier 9mm.

So you're telling me you've never once laughed at 9-11

>Having a laugh to yourself about some 9/11 meme you see posted somewhere
>The same as posting a thread that praises and advocates for the death of people because they're different than me and that's scary ;(
What a shit tier strawman, please fuck off to some other country.

Congraturation. You are now on the terrorist watch list.

It's a neutral feel.

Americans were gunned down on our clay. I'm sorry but America comes first before little hangups. Are you triggered by them? Lel, were you raped or something?

Once you graduate high school, take some time serving this country. Let's see you harbor that hate when your brothers save your life. It won't matter if they suck dick; your family and country are now safer.

Mohammed, just chill and move to Colorado

>Bleh. No one who knows how to shoot gives a shit about penetrating armor.
It's rarely a problem in the US, but if ISIS ever ramps things up, I can see them starting to get armor. Didn't Omar try to get a plate carrier but he scared the guys at the shop?

>That said, M39b's are probably the only decent thing Sweden has ever developed.
Not true, try shooting a 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser some time, I think we have the right to be proud of that one (even though it's largely been superseded by 6.5mm Creedmoor and .270 Winchester these days). I think we also developed dynamite.

>I'd MUCH rather roll with an AR-15 pistol chambered in 300BLK.
Good point. Though I'd prefer to have a select-fire one with a real stock.

>Suppressed 300BLK is even quieter than suppressed 9mm.
It is? I always knew .300BLK was quiet with subsonics but it's actually even quieter than subsonic 9mm Luger?

>Standard capacity is 30rds.
True, but I think I just have an unfaltering love for old subguns, the M76 would be easy to control with it's low recoil, and with KP-31 drums you'd have a lot of rounds, over 70.

>Additionally, I'd be shooting a projectile that could actually deliver some serious energy to the target at ranges out to 300M.
You wouldn't be fighting with a subgun beyond 200m ideally though.

>Good luck with the shit tier 9mm.
I like the cartridge.

First of all, fucko, my countrymen are real men - not faggots.
Second of all, when someone turns into a faggot they are no longer a human being.
And lastly, in order to make America great again we need to kill all the fags.

>you are a limp wristed sissy boy leftist and you should kys

You wish I was a goat fucker, it'd diminish the beauty of /odi/ and how Orlando Deserved It.

No agreeing that a bunch of hispanic faggots deserved to die is basically being a faggot who deserves to die.

I was drinking my morning coffee when I heard the news about June 12th 2016.
I was initially devastated when I heard about the attack and then the reporter said "Gay Club" and I was immediately relieved.
It was bad news until it became good news.
I'm not homophobic because I like seeing dead faggots in the streets of America.
Tired of dull gray looking sidewalks?
Sidewalk stomp a faggot and add some color to it.
You were meant for great things user.
Killing faggots is just one of them.

>Where were you when June 12th 2016 happened?

Curious, what's your stance on women who lose their virginity to someone other than their husbands?

sup CNN

I'm voting for Bernie.

>fuck off Hilary faggot

reported to the FBI you fucking nigger

Every woman has the right to be a slut.
End of story.

Muslim sympathizer.

that looks like some shitty WWII-era bulky tec-9 precursor

Found the faggot sympathizer.

Shit-tier b8 tbqh, but here's a (You). Thanks for exposing an all-too-common double standard here. Whores are far worse for society than fags.

Barrett M107 or the Anzio 20m. Or any kind of ammunition spiked with pig blood/fat.

Mohammed, you're so edgy senpaiiiii! It's so kawaiiiiiu! I'll listen to my chemical romance with yeww and we'll cut ourselves with all these edges!!!

Notice me senpai!

They do deserve to be exposed for it being fake and paid for by... tax dollars?

Ive tipped you off by submitting a link to this thread to the Department of Homeland Security. Enjoy your terrorist status, Muslimfucker

He's not for our nationalistic cause. He's got his own 14 year old edgy agenda. My family and I have done service for our country and this kid is the type to pretend being suicidal to ditch boot camp and cry to mommy

So how is 49 dead faggots and 53 injured faggots faked?

>you have no logic

Thanks, faggot!

>Degeneracy

>sympathizes with islamists
>thinks he's an american

Vietnam era.
Built mostly from steel, as opposed to the Tec-9 which had a lower receiver of plastic (later models particularly cheap plastic), the magazines are also much higher quality and much more reliable, they aren't phased by a little bit of dirt like the Tec-9 is.

It functions just like any other Tommygun, Uzi, Sten or MP40, the bolt is a solid piece, the firing-pin being milled into the bolt-face.

The bolt is held to the rear and is under pressure from the mainspring, when you pull the trigger, the bolt is released and thrown forward by the mainspring, it picks up a cartridge from the magazine, chambers it, and fires it (the inertia and weight from the bolt going through the fixed firing-pin), it then recoils, and if you keep holding the trigger down, the bolt will slam back and forth and keep shooting until the magazine is empty.

Old subguns were very simple weapons.

Post your twink bp for us

>muh pork
Actually that's just a silly meme, muslims have this thing about not willfully ingesting pork, if you force-feed, trick them, starve them until they have no choice, or otherwise make them consume it in a way that they do not consent to (as in violently inserting your pork into them), then it doesn't count as a sin to them.

You'd just be wasting tasty pork. Also it'd be hard to argue self-defense in court shooting them from miles away. That is, if we're talking a civilian life context.

I don't like gays either, I think it's degeneracy. But I would NEVER sympathize with the actions of a fundamentalist Muslim because I'm not a terrorist. Too bad you can't say the same for yourself now that you're on the list.

I think trannies are pretty weird, but I'd sooner shoot Muhammed between the eyes than let him slit Galaxia's throat.

My only problem with islam is how they condone child molestation, rape/kill women for no good reason, mistreat women, and basically pray 5 times a day.

The only good thing about islam is that their religion teaches that faggots should be killed.

To me, that's a golden rule if there ever was one and yet another reason as to why Orlando Deserved It.

If I was a muslim sympathizer then why do I eat BACON like a fucking giant?
>gtfo faggot

I'll take a couple of weirdos sucking each other off in private over a smelly shouting bearded man telling me to conform or die.

Death to Islam after they Death to Faggots.

>implying I would tolerate an islam fag screaming allah akbar at me and not kill him?
>i'm locked and loaded 24/7 concealed carrier just waiting to shoot a muslim fag

If you weren't obviously a complete retard, you'd realize that your fundamentalism is the same thing as theirs, yours is just cherry-picked.

If you believe people should die for things that you don't agree with, then you are no better than a muslim extremist. That's what makes them and you a terrorist. Just own up to and and admit you are a dirty fucking terrorist just like the sandniggers.

Seeing that the majority reaction was to double down on tolerance and religion of peace shilling, I agree.

I have no problem with gay men, most of them are pretty non-political about their faggotry and are respectful enough not to fag up the world too badly outside of their own corner. Young men are an exception, they just love being gay, but that is more of a problem with youth.

Unfortunately the lesbos and trannies have not matured past this crybully stage, and may never do so, kind of like niggers who still think they are being kept down by the white man when in fact they are doing it to themselves.

Fags != Americans

People totally forgot about this shit after Brexit. Thank you Leave voters!

If this had kept dominating news cycles the gun market would have kept shitting itself.

All American men on Sup Forums who are not Muslim, felons, or otherwise degenerate should own a quality pistol, shotgun and rifle. This is your civic duty.

I don't know about that, my best friend is a lesbo and she actively avoids the LGBT scene and /lgbt/ as a board, hates that kind of community.

I think it's just that you don't tend to notice most gays as most gays are actually pretty normal, the pride festival kind being the loud and obnoxious ones.

You're not out of the woods yet, Hillary is still a running candidate, and that's dangerous.

Speaking of quality pistols, I've always like the Smith & Wesson 5906, with MecGar mags you're up at 17rd capacity, which is the contemporary standard for pistols in 9mm Luger.

Because they effect my life in no way whatsoever
What happens between 2 consenting adults is none of my fucking business

Seems reasonable to me.

Fucking "Sweden"

Hey, I know, it sucks, but some day I'll be an American, and I'll be a better American than you, I'll stand up for the rights of my fellow American citizens, unlike you.

>your family and country are now safer
0.05 has been deposited into your account.

There are 3 branches of shitposting:

>genuine australian shitposting
>lame canadian shitposting
>swedish cuckposting

I'm leaving the cuck peninsula, you'll see.

Looks like OP is acting out because mommy didn't give him tendies.

Be a good OP and empty your piss jugs and you will have enough GDP for tendies

Wait till the summer is over. There will be more swedish music festivals you can taharrush blonde girls at

Hey, fuck you, I'm trying to lend my support against the Muslim menace here!

For over a month now.

Sad that there's no noticeable difference anymore.

Nuke sweden

that happens when you let muslims in.

We learned that the hard way when we had a mudslime pressidento

you forgot slav subhumanposting.

Sorry our country doesn't have such generous gibsmedats for arab shitskins like you as Germany

You're wrong.

as i told you

Literal subhuman squatposting...