>deeply emotional
>authentic, natural characters
>channeling from auteurs like Wong Kai Wai, Goddard, Refn and Truffaut
>great soundtracks

>La La Land
>cliche and soulless
>characters are completely artificial
>almost feels like a Marvel capeshit for how generic it is

Yeah, blacks are the master race. No wonder white women love black men.

The most irritative thing about moonlight was how the poor mans kar wai wong style.

fuck off moonlight shill this is like the 10th thread you make

WE WUZ KINO AND SHIEEET

blacks have the best film this year (get out)
best film last year
best president last year
best tv show last year (atlanta)
best album last year

we literally run this shit now

Then why do you keep complaining

It's all they know

its fun to complain

>best president last year

ESL pls go

Whats ESL?

>black people movie made by black people therefore somehow is something that deserves to be recognized and awarded
>pseudo-emotional
>simple cliche poor black characters
>trying to channel auters like Wong Kai Wai and Refn and miserable fail in the attempt
>generic synth soundtrack, the worst is the classical violins cliche

>La La Land
>a tribute to the greatest Hollywood musicals
>characters blend with the movie in a theatrical style
>almost feels like a classic Hollywood musical for how great it is

See OP, anyone can do that, also there's no Goddard or Truffaut in Moonlight, you are just trying to hard.

Putin is black.

>Goddard
>dd

>Wong Kai Wai
>Kai

English Second Language. He's implying your writing was bad.

I see, i didnt know how to precisely write what i was thinking

Why would anyone watch either of these movies?

Moonlight was boring and gay.

To find out for yourself whether they're good or bad?

Before the oscars Sup Forums actually admitted la la land was pleb garbage and shallow filmmaking, and thought moonlight was pretty decent, you actually had good discussion about the film. What happened, why did Sup Forums change its opinion so quickly? Is this board that cucked by Sup Forums

That's a question for this entire board

a movie about two dancing fucktards in techno-color and another one about a black guy sucking cocks? And you think these are worth watching?

>this entire board
That's a question for the Internet in general

The premise of a film doesn't necessarily have anything to do with its quality.

Maybe Sup Forums is just dumb and in the beginning nobody fucking saw La La Land or Moonlight and were just parroting memes. Sup Forums tried to convince me The Hateful 8 was good.

I watched Zzzz Land and Gay Nigger Teens and both were subpar movies that try to string along on pretentious art faggot cred. Moonlight is a genuinely dull movie that doesn't do anything new but because the main character is black it's apparently a masterpiece. La La Land is just extremely mediocre once you get past its musical gimmick.

Truffaut is the quintessential influence on coming of age films, people never seem to give him enough credit

niggerfaggot

Hey, turns out both movies are pretty good and the Oscars are a shit show anyway. It's crazy to sit back and watch people scream about a movie getting an award just because it's got black people in it and then the other side is screaming about La La Land, not being diverse and complaining a white cis male saved jazz.
I guess the real question is... now that a film like Moonlight has won best picture, will this racial shit simmer down?

Don't you know anything? The more blacks get, the more they want

>Russians
>black
Yep, checks out.

Has Sup Forums been completely brainwashed into hating La La Land due to memes? The movie was clearly superior, Moonlight was nice drama that will be easily forgotten, La La Land won't.

mmm I would expand that out to anyone pushing a heavily "sjw" agenda. I still think both sides are right in some ways. Sure movies should be diverse, that's one of the best ways to get fresh stories... but just because a movie has white characters as its mains doesn't mean it's a slap in the face to all poc.

Also, why can't white people enjoy and want to preserve Jazz? That's what's been bothering me. A large chunk of the argument against La La Land is how there is a problem with white people liking Jazz, that's fucked up.

Meh, La La Land was pretty forgettable. It'll be like The Artist. It's a good film, don't get me wrong. Far better than Gaylight. But I doubt it's going to have the staying power of a classic.

But yeah Sup Forums is all about the meme and most people probably have not watched both. I don't blame them because Moonlight sucked.

>poc
Such a retarded term

>he didnt mention the fact that La La Land was also a dishonest flick

>La La Land won't

that's what people said about the artist

Manchester was better than both of these mediocre movies, that's what pisses me off.

I don't like it that much either, but that doesn't affect my opinion

>The Artist is memorable for how forgettable it is

FAG MOVIES

in my home country we execute gays

I literally forgot about La La Land within 24 hours of watching it. Not even the songs stuck with me

So has this board lost all semblance of taste?

La La Land was phenomenal, it was masterfully well made film. It's perhaps the most technically proficient film in recent memory and is the greatest love letter to cinema since Cinema Paradiso.

I honestly don't see how you can be a film fan and not like this movie.

>and complaining a white cis male saved jazz.

He didn't though. Sebastian reverts back to being a Jazz snob as he opens his dream club.

Everyone knows Moonlight only won because it had all the pandering points.

That said Manchester by the Sea and Hell or High Water were better than both Moonlight and La La Land combined.

>now that a film like Moonlight has won best picture, will this racial shit simmer down?

Nope, #OscarsSoWhite happened two years after 12 Years A Slave won. Complaining about racism scores you a free ticket to the awards, people are going to keep doing it.

>It's perhaps the most technically proficient film in recent memory

You mean Gravity and The Revenant?

>Russia people is like black but wrong color by accident

they're even worse actually, at least blacks learn the language of the country they're in and somewhat try to assimilate

slavs are barely human, let alone white.

that's my point. They keep saying he saved Jazz. They obviously didn't watch the movies.

I think is my fault. I wrote at another thread: "tfw nobody talks about the nigga film that won Best Picture Oscar because nobody saw it", so some autistic is making a lot of threads about it kek

Yeah people don't discuss movies they just react at your posts

I always thought and still think that they're both shit?

Without whites there would be no movies in the first place

Let alone this thread

>>

>jews are white now

sure thing :)

Btfo