Family of Alton Sterling speak out on police shooting

youtube.com/watch?v=DpeykTWn_Ww

Other urls found in this thread:

homefacts.com/offender-detail/LA57131920160225/Alton-Bertell-Sterlings.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was a good boy

was he actually threatening someone with a gun? btw I find this video to be pretty fishy

>store owners were fine with him selling CDs outside their store
>that Trayvon shirt
>kid breaks down uncontrollably on TV

seems kinda fishy

DIN

>be nig
>have gun illegally because I've been to prison multiple times
>rather die from police than go back to prison again

Dude probably had 2/3 strikes. Had a gun cause every other black person has a gun for self-protection and murdering, they just suck at owning legally.

DU

WUZ

DO

was it concealed or open? was he even reaching for it? idk tbqh

He was a convicted kiddy diddler, nigger had it coming. His family is shit too for being behind him.

Transcript:
>He a good boy
>He dindu nuffin
>Bix
>He tryna sell he mix tape
>The cops racis
>Bix nood

>trayvon shirt

GIBS

BIX

Gibs me monies now :D

>He jus needed mo money for dem programz

HE DIDNT DESERVE DA WHITE WRATH. HE WAS A GOOFD MANA

Ah, the good old "It's white peoples fault, not our own" routine. Gotta love it

That's irrelevant, being a convicted felon strips you of your right to bear arms. He was not in the right, he resisted arrest, the question is whether or not the cops were justified in their actions which they probably were. Regardless all we're going to hear from the media is the same old "he dindu nuffin" and #BLM.
God bless America.

Why couldn't he make his own website and sell it online? Was he too dumb? hahahaha

Anyone else getting a vibe of convenience? Hillary is going free despite negligence but this is what the media wants to focus on.

I doubt they knew he was a convicted felon, but if they got a call that he was threatening people with a gun, then the black guy was trying to pull a gun while resisting arrest, I can understand

Why is she reading from a card she didn't write herself?

Who gave it to her?

This whole thing reeks of kike mischief.

Just depends on the media cycle IMO but yea it does seem a bit too convenient to move on. Like that 2 year old who got killed by an alligator after the Orlando shooting

Yes.

they knew that he was in possession of a firearm and had been threatening people with it and that he also resisted arrest - i think it would be pretty easy for them to assume that he wasnt an upstanding citizen with a concealed carry permit

Best coment ever

>America is so racist a black man can't even pull a gun on cops without getting shot.

Gone too soon, R.I.P. Alton

Guys I'm lazy as fuck, can someone tell me if alton sterling actually pulled a gun? What evidence is there that he did?

theres basically no public evidence whatso ever at this point

hard to tell if justified or not

but if he had a gun waving it at people, the cops probably in the clear

also
>selling mixtapes
did he have a business license? :^)

some kids got massive fines for illegally having a lemonade stand (ya know like most kids do?)

you dont think they would lie do you user?

i would love to hear his mixtape. i imagine its full of songs about going to church on sundays, helping your community, staying away from drugs and respecting others

According to a black witness. The gun was removed from his pocket after being shot. So no he didn't pull it out on the cops. Probably why he resisted though.

If they call this a "Lone Wolf" shooting from a "mentally ill" cop the libs will have a total meltdown

He was a pedophile

HE JUST TRYNA TAKE CARE OF HIS KEEDZ N SHIT THEY DEPENDEDED ON HIM. HE DINDU NUFFIN JUST TRYNA MAKE A LIVIN OUT HERE. REAAL CITIZENS STAND UP N SHIEEET WE OUT HERE MANG

>wears a Trayvon shirt

Obama goes on tv calling Alton his son when?

>cd salesman
lel

>inactive/deceased

Man they update that database real quick.

The orig 911 call was Alton was waving around a gun and pointing it at some guy.

It was probably another guy who was trying to sell shit in that parking lot and he chased him off with the gun.

The fact is if this guy wasn't on the streets at midnight waving around an illegal gun he'd still be alive. Get a job dude instead of selling $1 CDs in front of Kwik E Mart.

god what a fucking own of le fuckn SJWs :^) epic :)

NUFFIN

>bix

Always gets me

le epik dindu may may :)

>she's so fucking stupid she has to read that pathetic "speech" off of something, and even with the added help she can't read it correctly
>that fucking nigger accent
>was about 2 seconds away from saying ''dindu nuffin"

epic :) user

He Wuz an on a roll student

HIS ILLEGAL GUN WAS IN HIS POCKET THE WHOLE TIME HE JUST POINTED HIS FINGERS DA POLEECE ARE RAYCIS

haha wow :) you really owned that video. fellow Sup Forumsack! nice job :) keep on fighting the good fight brother ! :)

Can't you guys atleast feel bad for his son like it was a black teen with a dad and now he doesn't have a dad

le epik and zany reaction moving image may may :)

Yeah I was really impressed

no because Sup Forums is full of edgelords

Niggers will always find a way to avoid raising their children

You forgot to say epic on that last one.

true.

Explains why you're nigger ass is here

Dirty niggers shoot them too.

Maury is the the unzaniest guy I know but he sure laughs hard

Has there ever been as big a failure?

>Close Guantanamo Bay - Fail
>Withdrawal from Iraq - Premature departure destroyed the region
>Withdrawal from Afghanistan - Fail
>Won Nobel Peace Prize - Bombs Libya, Somalia, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, etc.
Close gas/oil loopholes - fail
>Obamacare - utter disaster for middle class
>Require 401k/retirement funds for all employees - fail
>Repair American infrastructure - fail
>Opening up the importation of foreign/generic drugs - fail
>not supporting gay marriage - fail

He had a family and was clearly involved in their lives you fucking edgelord his son doesn't look ghetto at all

haha owned!!!!!

HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE WAS GUD BOI. THESE WAHITS ALWAYZ TRYNA OPPRESS US BLACK NIGGUHS CUZ WE A MINORITY N SHEEEEIT. DIS ALL WAHIT PEOPLE'S FAULT LIKE HE WAS JUST TRYNA LIVE HIS LIFE AND IMPROVE HIS LIFE N SHEEEIT. YOU FEEL ME MUH NIGGUH? HE DINDU NUFFIN AND IF YOU DISAGREE WITH DIS HOMIE THEN YOU'S A RACIST BITCH ASS NIGGUH

>WE OUT HERE MANG
lmao Norcal

Lel.

It's like they have sub-80 IQs or something. Pretty sure if someone is a trained fucking killer with a gun and practice, you don't fucking threaten them.

You shut up, put the handcuffs on, and wait for your day in court to make bank off their incompetence. Or you're a criminal and get thrown in jail.

Fucking kek

haha wow :) you owned those damn lefties.. haha. very nice my good altright friend! le simply epic DINDU me me :) haha am i cool Sup Forums?

She looks like she is having difficulty reading that script

Hey instead of calling each other Niggers all day, how about you show the emperor your love.
Please help make lemons into lemonade.

Call the DOJ, put them on auto dialer, pay a neighbor hood kid a few bucks to call.
> pic related.

From everything that happened today, there is no reason not to convict her for perjury. She lied under oath at a congressional hearing.

That's a felony. They won't convict her on email. Fine, help me play 3D chess. Call them and ask why she's not under charges for blatant perjury.

It's your right as a tax payer. Get involved, Carpe Diem. Do something other than complain.

Shit just copy pasta the fuck out of my post, if you don't want to do anything else. If WE don't do this, who will?
#rigged system
MAGA

>cd salesman

aspiringrappermeme.png

Can someone just kill the chimp's family too while we're at it?

he didn't even KNOW his dad

alton was incarcerated for most of his life

i know right? how strange!! lol!!! so fucking dumb for someone to mourn over a family member being killed. right Sup Forumsacks?? :)

His address if you look it up is a halfway house in the shittiest area. Dude literally living at sex offender housing. HE DIN DO NUTHIN
homefacts.com/offender-detail/LA57131920160225/Alton-Bertell-Sterlings.html

>this one ass-blasted newfriend ITT

>People constantly shot all pedos should die
>Uprage when cops do their duty and finally kill one

I can't wait to kill you next to your pets, nigger loving cunt.

FUCK!!! wHOA!! that FUCKING meme just made me PISS my Pants brother!! whoa!! fucking owned!!! damn!!!

his kids depend on the government, taxpayers are the absent father figure to his children. a nation of cucks.

ALL DAT JIZZ

We can't tell from the video. We don't know what he was doing with his hands, which is kind of the whole reason for this dispute.

At this point I trust the cops over some guy with an entire history of criminal behavior that resisted arrest and fought the cops. But because the video wasn't clear on what finally led the cop to pull the trigger, this will be one of the ones that gets tons of media and BLM exposure.

holy shit. very edgy my friend :) you owned me

"'''''''mourn"'''''''

>on national television
>while thinking of mounting tremendous lawsuits
>accepting all donations immediately

>Uprage
Go back to learnin's, Traydashquonjeck Jackson

He sure did woop you back to the stoneage my pal :) hahe moonman amirite?

kek

>he was trying to urn a livin
>'das rite'
>by selling shit at midnight in a parking lot while having a gun on his person

Man. Reality is making me racist as shit.

ikr :)

holy fuck

*Uproar

>37 years old

>Still selling CDs on a corner waiting for his rap career to take off

Pathetic desu

the way blacks responded to this shooting, I knew they were full of shit and knew it too. It wasn't "theyre bixnoods, they don't know any better". They watched the video, saw a kid purposefully reach around to his back to mimic drawing a weapon, and then spin-doctor it into some sort of racial tirade.

race relations are far worse than anyone is letting on, and its mostly the fault of blacks. Theyre restless after not getting their mlk freedom land they were promised and started acting out, looking for imaginary injustices as they always have an axe (ask?) to grind.

If every black man was a rapper, who'd buy their CDs?

I don't pretend to know about potatoes, how about you stop pretending to know about feral American niggers.
These kikes can make any thug look like an alter boy when it's time to point a TV camera at them and force a narrative.

So in the video it seems they find a gun, and then say "If you move I'll shoot!" and then after a couple seconds he shoots. Is that something cops are supposed to do?

should have just shot him in the arm if they were afraid he was pulling a gun