Why are blond men so weak and effeminate?

Why are blond men so weak and effeminate?

Looks like a total beta male not even memeing

>Why are brunette men so weak and effeminate?
FTFY

Umm think again sweetie

Dunno man.
Us RED haired men on the other hand, wew the amount of strenght and testosterone

blonde hair is alpha

>2017
>Not being brunette with blue eyes
What the FUCK is wrong with you

>call other guy sweetie
>post a cuck wearing leather jock straps likw other metalheads
yes faggot confirmed

Blonde men look more feminine.

>post a cuck wearing leather jock straps likw other metalheads
>yes faggot confirmed
He's wearing black jeans shorts.
Stop projecting your latent homosexuality.

>hurrdurr blonde men are effeminate
>muh dick ooga booga
>white bois can't compete

Yet countries with highest prevalence of blonde hair are the best. Makes you think eh?

The existence of blonde effeminate man is an acceptable price to pay for the existence of soft blonde women to enrich with my seed and dominate with my big Italian cock

Did you know that Iceland is half Irish?

>nordic countries are the best because muh coloured autism-maps

Creating successful societies is for overcompensating sissies with small dicks

Hes wearing the ultimate crust-shorts

Yeah until we kick off

Then its all over for you unless your own blondes fight back

The point is blonde countries have the highest standard of living, which if why 3rd worlders are so eager to move here and not vice versa.

I mean...... I think successful society highly outweighs muh dick. But you're a 3rd worlder so I get it that you have waaay different mentality.

The Portuguese just can't stop thinking of gay shit.

>blonde countries have the highest standard of living
your suicide-ridden shitholes have a higher standard of living only on paper
>which if why 3rd worlders are so eager to move here and not vice versa.
3rd worlders will move literally everywhere. Lots of 3rd worlders migrating to other 3rd world countries. Get some better education.

>North of Italy vs the South of Italy

What are you saying again Guiseppe Ibrahim?

>>North of Italy vs the South of Italy
??? What are YOU saying you dirty leb

>your suicide-ridden shitholes have a higher standard of living only on paper

Most of (if not all) sub-Saharan countries have lower suicide rate than Italy. I wouldn't call their lives more enjoyable than say, Norwegians

>3rd worlders will move literally everywhere. Lots of 3rd worlders migrating to other 3rd world countries. Get some better education.

Their primary goal is to get to countries gibs, namely, northwestern europe.

>Most of (if not all) sub-Saharan countries have lower suicide rate than Italy. I wouldn't call their lives more enjoyable than say, Norwegians
lmao that's like saying "hey the polish drink more Vodka than Spaniards, so there is literally nothing wrong with the vodka consumption in Russia". Is this the power of blonde sissylectuals?

>Their primary goal is to get to countries gibs, namely, northwestern europe.
Their primary goal is to survive. 99% of them don't emigrate to northwestern europe. Again, get some education you fucking moron.

and before your tiny brain misunderstands, I mean that 99% of the 3rd worlders who migrate don't go to your frozen shitholes, not that 99% of them in general don't emigrate

Not even memeing, I fucking hate Protestants.

more like (((protestants))). No wonder the moron itt literally goes around bragging about how "muh daddy has more money at the bank therefore I am le superior *tips fedora*"

Prretestant society also seem much more restrictive in terms of artistic expression. proddy food is bland and boring, proddy countries are uptight and filled with cold, distant people. Countries with the best architecture are almost exclusively Catholic or Orthodox.

im not
you did inspected her balls to see what she was wearing
lard burger

cumstain crusts
thats gay

>religions that existed for thousand of years before Protestantism have more culture

No shit brainlet. They also had serfs to build their fancy shit.

>>religions that existed for thousand of years before Protestantism have more culture
It's not like Protestant culture started from scratch. They had everything the Catholics had built up until that point. They did, however completely neglect things like art and culture, leading to degradation.

T. Newfie
Enjoy being poor

I'm from BC actually.

Come @ me

I notice med men are really insecure of blondes

my gfs ex was a cute sissy twink

I would fuck him, she showed me a picture of him dressed as a girl

yeah, I'm the only newfie here
also there's literally no sectarian hate here for anyone under 30, and proddies are pretty ok but so are catholics

also if you aren't Salvation Army Christian you're a cuck

Some are, some aren't.

Most men have brown or black hair. See above.

Skips leg day, half asses his pecs and plays a BC Rich...

I'm red with hazel eyes. Aside from my radius trying to cope with a metal plate, I'm in perfect health.

It takes balls to fuck a man in the ass.

You'd make a cute couple

>Finland
>Well being
can't be trusted

>Big
>Italian cock
can't be trusted

Did you know that Boston is entirely British?

Coke is for small men with accents and olive complexions.

My boxers stand on their own

Your german is terrible

They learned from the Spanish

Shit Giacomo

God damn Bruce

Blonds vs. Moors, Giacomo. Blonds vs. Moors

The concept of a supreme deity is a defense mechanism against the rationalization that life is short and brutally unfair.

The thing with the beard is obviously a man. Your PC, dysphoric pronouns have no place in the real world.

Ever meet a man you didn't want?

Serfs up... but seriously. Nothing beats American Televangelism for pointless pomp and circumstance.

See also: Abrahamic religion, Talmud, camel jockey.

Fuck off Paddy, go find a job.

I have one while going to uni, no need to be rude

I fucking look irish mate

I'm sorry for your loss

>The concept of a supreme deity is a defense mechanism against the rationalization that life is short and brutally unfair.
I have been 15 too, you'll grow up

captcha: chiesa chemin

does this mean that feminine leadership is better?

Uh-oh, I wonder what your Pope Gramsci would say about that antisemitism you're displaying

men have dark hair

Blonde will always be masterrace

no
they are ugly subhumans

>checks brown-haired legacy
>surrendering and losing to abysmally bad opponents
>gay orgies
>170 cm
Uhhhhh k hunsters xx

bow down to your superior

in the real world turks would beat you up here

Why are there no significant North African, or middle eastern fighters in boxing or MMA? I can name a lot of blonde people, even if a bunch are slavs?????

probably because arabs dont care about those sports you subhuman

>blonde men have to craft an image to be viewed as masculine
>ch-check out this shirtless, buff blonde guy with a guitar!! Y-youre just jelly

Man his hair looks yellow as fuck. Retarded.

Most guys just either have low saturated light or dark coloured hair. Not fucking yellow

Why are you so insecure

Why do shitskins get so insecure on image boards that they have to overcompensate so hard

finns are subhuman retards and somalis would beat you up if you said that outside

Finns doesnt count

r8