Why are you obsessed with blue eyes?

It's just a color you know, sperg about it is not normal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J_xhLR5OmzU
youtube.com/watch?v=A9Q6j6WoPWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"Master race dude"

It's called Diversity

The way Sup Forums sperg about how everyone should have blue eyes doesn't sound pretty diverse though

I'm not obsessed with blue eyes, I just prefer them , green and grey eyes to mud eyes

That's just a meme. Blue eyes never really did anything revolutionary in the same scale that black eyes did. But chicks with green/blue eyes are hot

Blue eyes can see slightly better in the dark.

Off topic garbage mods.

>Not having central heterochromia

stay mad spic. Blue eye master race.
BEADY

The way you refer to the most dominant eye color on the planet is pretty offensive dude

What does this have to do with politics?

MODS

It's the most beautiful, stupid chicano.

people have been obsessed with blue eyes since the beginning of civilization in Mesopotamia. Even light brown eyes are nice.

no one wants to have soulless shitskin black eyes.

Shut up shiteye

Cause it looks better.That fucking simple.

Because they are beautiful to look at.

They aren't just 'a colour' like you shitskins think they are. There is something more than that.

You tell me. Brown eyed subhumans are so obsessed with blue eyes they have surgery to scrape away the melanin in their irises.

>dominant
rabbits fuck like mad that doesn't make them a "dominant" species

>it's another brown shit eyed people make a thread about how jealous they're of blue eyes

If you get surgery you can get blue eyes, it's that easy.

Also this thread stinks of D/C.

They're a sign of not being a nigger

there are billions more insects then there are humans

I guess that makes insects the master race

I am now a #CicadaMissile

You can fake being white but you will never actually be white.

you can also get surgery to cut off your dick

but you still aren't a woman.

never noticed before but trevor mcdonald has blue eyes
you can see it in the new vision express advert
youtu.be/J_xhLR5OmzU

I'm pretty sure if your skin is white then you are white. There were millions of brown eyed people living in Nazi Germany at the time who weren't persecuted for their genetics.

>tfw the biggest cunt I ever knew had blonde hair and blue eyes
>tfw I still find myself worshipping them from time to time after being redpilled

Blue is the color of the sea from whence we came and of the sky to which we aspire. Brown is the color of shit and dirt. God did a good job of color coding humans.

Why are darkies always so jelly of blue eyes/blonde hair?

The blue eye is upon you. And knows if you are naughty or nice.

People like blue eyes, green eyes and grey eyes for the same reason people like blonde hair or fair hair. Its rare. Its pleasant to look at and it's generally a white feature. Fucking deal with it carlos.

nobody is obsessed with blue eyes. its just one of the most notable features found in european people and many people think its beautiful, theres no other significance

BROWN EYES DETECTED.

i have blue eyes and im jewish

Tell us more

that's why it's such a powerful evolutionary trait

former African slaves from the Americas are like 20% part European on average

According to Christianity though God loves all his children however he gave us men free will to choose whether or not to accept the gift of eternal life. In the eyes of god everyone is beautiful apparently, Christianity is a passive-aggressive religion.

Don't know what Christians are meant to do in times like this when they are being shoved around by muslims coming to their communities.

>if your skin is white, you're white
>thinks race is entirely determined by skin pigment
>how to spot newfags 101

>bright glowing eyes

what is he a fucking X man?

I don't want "diversity" though. I want a European Europe.

>tell us more
>shopped picture
You fucking mexicans are retarded. I thought it was a meme this whole time fucking kek.

that's because Ivan the drunk commissar pillaged your grandma Ruths Jewish roastie.

Latin America is literally the most diverse place on earth and it happens to be one of the biggest shitholes on earth.

really makes you think

Sup Forums is one of those places that takes this shit way too seriously.

Lets see, in order to be white you need to...

>Have perfect blonde hair, blue eyes
>Be at least 6'1
>Live in a country that is white and Christian
>Have a wife with blonde hair and blue eyes and have at least two kids who also have the same genetics
>Be in a great job with a degree (e.g Aeronautical engineering)

That automatically excludes 80% of Caucasians.

Anyone who doesn't have pitch black eyes/dark eyes is okay in my book.

eyes are the window to the soul

when its dark and blank it means they are petty hell spawns incarnated into human flesh vessels.

>in order to be white you have to be genetically European
Done

jews are literally half west Eurasian Caucasoids from the Levant who are genetically more similar to Euros than Arabs just like the rest of the Levant prior to Islam.

The other half is Southern Euro. It's no mystery at all why they can have light hair and light eyes.

How is that pic shopped?
As if Europeans couldn't have brown eyes

Its skull structure and brain structure first and foremost, followed by skin eye and hair color

I like green eyes the best.

So if I take a DNA test and it turns out I'm 100% European yet I have brown hair and eyes then what?

I'm technically white and European then according to your logic.

>when its dark and blank it means they are petty hell spawns incarnated into human flesh vessels.

this

Blue is a very pretty color, that's all.

>I'm pretty sure if your skin is white then you are white.

Ah yes, look at this sampling of blacks with albinism. Virtually indistinguishable from white people!

Because blue and green eyes tend to be the most beautiful. I mean, brown eyes can be pretty too, but not nearly as often as blue/green. Personal preference is all.

According to Sup Forums's logic these cunts in your pic are white since they have light skin, blonde hair and blue eyes.

holy fuck they're even uglier when you clean them!

Light, european eye colors are the best by far. The majority of the world has boring dark brown/black eyes.

> not having gorgeous forest green eyes one of the rarest eye colours in the world
Blue eyes are beatiful im not gonna lie. I have a cousin with the most beautiful dark blue eyes you ve seen but nothing compares to the wildness of green eyes.

Its a phenotype that is literally going to die this century. its a like a species of animal going extinct.

Brown eyes detected

white people can have brown eyes

but non whites can't have blue eyes w/o some sort of West Eurasian Caucasoid admixture in the past

All blue eyes come from literally one genetic mutation 10,000 years ago near the Black Sea.

here's a chart showing the chances of eye color if you're European.

Yes you are you colossal retard.
>brown eyes aren't white
>black hair isn't white
>slavs aren't white
>irish aren't white
>Italians aren't white
These are memes you dip

Cuck

Blue eyed people are less common in spic monkeys and niggers that's why.

Girls with blue eyes, or bright eyes in general, just look like nicer people to me.

>no grey eyes

Discarded

source

In all honesty memes are the worst thing to happen to Sup Forums.

Can't go one thread without hearing...

>A FUCKING LEAF
>POO IN LOO
>PRAISE KEK
>CHECK EM

>"""politics"""

Hopefully we become vilified into myth and folklore
while living below ground the surface scorched because nigs and shitskins had a nuclear holocaust libcucks self destructed somewhere in between as well

but my parents are brown + blue and I got green as fuck eyes. what's up with that?

This map seems inaccurate as fuck. I just saw a different one that had completely different numbers.

Northern Italy for one.

Also very north Russia is not 1-19% wtf

100% Germanic here- Norwegian on my mom's side, German on my dad's.

Somehow I ended up with red/blonde mixed hair.

is this some new ascended level of master race or what?

>complains about memes on the Internets meme powerhouse

grey eyes are just an alt version of blue eyes.

sure it's not hazel eyes? Those are a mix of brown/blue eyes

I would've thought Norway, Denmark & Netherlands at least would've been in the 80% club. Are the non blue eyed people at least mostly hazel?

If you go to Asia, parts of Africa and you have blonde hair/blue eyes they are sometimes visibly stunned when they see you.

Darkies will never know that feel to be seen as such a glorious sight that people stop to watch you in the street.

better map

You also need to be uncut or else you've just thrown all whiteness out the window.

>sometimes my eyes are brown
>sometimes my eyes are hazel
>sometimes my eyes are hazel/green

What the fuck can someone explain this shit to me?

close to hazel but less brown.

They treat you like a celebrity in China

youtube.com/watch?v=A9Q6j6WoPWo

probably just depends on the light source

Hazel eyes that can seem to vary in color depending on the lighting. The same shit happens to me.

Also if you are tall as fuck they love that shit

yep this. We are the true master race. Bow down niglets

WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHEEIT

I am 2/3 Irish, and my hair is EXACTLY the same colour.

Different light conditions. I've met people that think their eyes change colour before, fucking special snowflakes.

>tfw light brown eyes

just slightly less shitty

>65-80% of people have blue eyes in the UK

No mate, sorry, but no.

If you put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig.

This.

I have blue eyes, and I also got PRK eye surgery to correct my vision which left me even -more- light sensitive, but I can almost see like a cat.

Same
yeah that chart as well as the similar one I learned in high school seems totally inaccurate.

>black person dyes their hair blond
>asian dyes their hair whatever

I don't believe you, I've never met anybody with this as their natural hair color.

post pics or you a lie

also, posting eye color to verify aryan status

Check this shit out

I enjoy having blue eyes because I get compliments 24/7 and I stand out. Blue eyes are also objectively more aesthetic than brown eyes.

If there was a character creator in life, every white person would pick blue eyes. Hopefully we can realize this dream through positive eugenics one day.