Brad Pitt prepares for battle in Netflix's 'War Machine' trailer

Netflix is getting in on that action action with a new black comedy about the war in Afghanistan. Here's the first trailer for "War Machine", starring Brad Pitt.

Written and directed by David Michôd, the man behind "Animal Kingdom" and "The Rover", the film tells the story of outspoken real-life General Stanley McChrystal. Pitt plays the charismatic but divisive soldier who commanded NATO forces in Afghanistan before a very public fall from grace.

Netflix's original film is based on the book "The Operators: The Wild & Terrifying Inside Story of America's War in Afghanistan" by the late journalist Michael Hastings. The all-star cast includes Tilda Swinton, Sir Ben Kingsley, Anthony Michael Hall and Meg Tilly.

youtu.be/MMJDf8IZ8qU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vApBZlaePec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in b4 MMA joke

Netflix is trying hard with their film division this year, huh?

Pitt looks JUSTED

Aldo Raine 2.0

ready for more PittKino?

youtube.com/watch?v=vApBZlaePec

>Hit reset. Pound Raqqa into a parking lot.

Showtime hired Raimi as a guest writer for this episode

Netflix is dropping all their 2017 teasers this week? get ready for a Death Note teaser followed by a shitstorm about black L

>we should have nuked the entire middle east and completely wiped out Islam.
I never understood why we supported islamic states to be formed in Europe and fought against slavs. Was it commie hate?

your government is infiltrated by zionist and wahabbi collaborators

>Soros buys large share in netflix
>netflix suddenly shilling hard

hmmmmm

t.americlap

I don't have much faith in Trump, but at the very least we're not stuck with Hilary - she was itching to go to war with Russia while infesting this country further with Islam.

At this point it's too late. Islam wins. Sharia Law will rule over Europe within the century.

fighting against Serbs was the biggest mistake IMO, they knew then, what we know now, 30 years after.

There is no peace with Islam, no matter how 'civilised, european, domestic it looks'.

it was a mistake, islam in europe should never had happend, it wouldn't have existed either if it weren't for Clinton that idiotic piece of shit

Because one idiot only know how to bury fire crackers under a rock in the middle of the desert, and one fucktard can wipe out the whole human civilization with a click of a button. Guess which is which

Pure coincidence.

We're fucked now. There was a time when the spread of Islam could have been stopped now it's too spread out. It's everywhere. There's nothing to push back against it. They can riot in Sweden all they want but we're post invasion now.

hell yes

>t. mentally castrated eurofaggot

lol your ancestors are pissing on you

How Russia of all places became the last best hope is beyond me. Vladamir Putin is the closest thing we got to John Connor. I don't see things going well.

Kino
Kìno
Kįno
Kīno
Kíno
Kïno
Kîno

"They've been doing it since the 7th century"

Wow really threatened by 1400 years of failure.

Also wasn't this their wetworks guy who slept on a cot in an empty apartment because he was insane? Why is he at this meeting? What a shitty show.

Even Soros can't escape the blacked hand.

>There was a time when the spread of Islam could have been stopped

And when do you think that was? Because it wasn't any time when we had bombs, let alone planes to drop them.

Islam spread out of the Middle East into Africa 1400 years ago, and into Asia 900 years ago.

>How Russia of all places became the last best hope is beyond me.

Because of fucking common sense, you have slavs living with muslims for ages knowing how unable they are to integrate with the european culture and only having pretentions to spread islam since that is what they learn since they are born.

Then you have faggot western euros knowing only how to put nivea on their assholes when taking a dump so it doesn't hurt. The 90's shown us that muslims in Europe are here just for one purpose, to spread, create their own nations and dominate the region they are inhabiting, but we didn't listen, now we have a critical amount of muslims in EU that in three generations we can expect Germany, France, Sweden having their own autonomous muslim provinces.

>Wow really threatened by 1400 years of failure.

They failed because Europeans actively fought back against the invasions. Now our leaders are openly inviting them to enter our homelands.

I can't remember what Quinn's story is but he was at that meeting because he was reinstated as some kind of Black Ops leader in Season 5 and he was briefing his superiors

>Wow really threatened by 1400 years of failure.
>failure
>KEK

picrelated was once a jewel of christianity, founded by the God Emperor Constantine, the father of European Christianity, the reason we the western world ARE christian. The city beared his name, Constantinople.

Now it is a kebab shithole raped and disgraced by the lowest scum islam could find....

WE are the ones that failed!

Holy fuck, give me islamic assrapes a million times over the russians. I'd rather not have AIDS and glue sniffers all over the place and heating in the winter.

America effectively took control of the world in like thirty years. 1400 years and still not having done it is embarrassing

kebab cockroach

deus vult

>America effectively took control of the world in like thirty years.

ehm... no, only western europe, because of having a dick in germanys pussy

GENERAL PITTON

Sounds good

Why does he look like a dyke?

This looks pretty cool desu.

>America effectively took control of the world in like thirty years.

They were able to do that because European countries fought each other instead of focusing on industrialisation in the latter half of the 19th century and the first half of the 20th century. america had one pissy civil war but then they still had a bunch of blacks to work for them for slave wages, and then millions of italians poured in. at least the americans were smart and let christian subhumans into their country

If he's playing McChrystal, why does his name tag say McMahon?

Brad Pitt trying to act funny with le funny accent is the most cringeworthy shit... (Fury, Inglorious Basterds) and now this shit.

Didnt Michael hastings get BBQ'd in his own car in a "freak accident" after writing the book?

trash

>McChrystal in a comedy
It's gon be In the Loop where Tony Blair gets lampooned for his character flaws which then allows him to get off the hook from more scandalous facts on the ground.

Why did he agree to do this, did he get fed up of the paid consultancy and speaker circuit and is looking to get into office? Surprising because I would've thought it was Petraeus who would've gone this route.

..oooh

Damn I wish Quinn died at the end of season 5.

Hes an empty shell now.

>fury
>a comedy

But russia is filled with mudshits

And slavs

It's a hellhole

This

>That one kike ITT ranting against islam

Islam itself is not the problem

Constantinople was first sacked by Western Crusaders in 1204, which weakened the Eastern Roman Empire and empowered the Turks.

wikipedia is confusing the fuck out of me but it seems like they're changing his name to McMahon for the movie

It was just a prank bro! I thought it was jerusalem because everything was so different.

Yeah he can't into accents. He was extremely ridiculous in Inglorious Basterds with that accent and his stupid forced expression. At least he was hot in Fury.

sounds kind cool. i really liked fury.

I'm pretty sure he's gonna make some miraculous recovery with the billionaire dude's money and be some CIA head or field agent again. They already showed his spy mentality is back with the surveillance, beating up the drug dealer, and disarming a SWAT officer.

Kek, Jesus.

How can Netflix afford all of these big stars?
>100mil for 10 episodes of The Crown
>100mil for new Scorcese movie with Deniro, Pesci, and Pacino
>Will Smith horror movie
>now a Brad Pitt movie
>still have to pay K Spacey and the HoC team
Do they really have that many subscribers to break even?

Is the Crown any good? How would you rate it, better than Young Pope or the yearly BBC1 feudal opera production?

>Sir Ben Kingsley
>Sir
He still demanding to be called Sir?

Did McKellen and Elton John kick him out from the leather club?

I used to be into British kino, so I'm used to the slow pace of storytelling.
It doesn't try to make any memes or ebin one liners for the stronk womyn of tumblr to regurgitate.
I honestly quite liked it. Told a really cool story about the first decade of the queen and dealing with a post ww2 world, changing views on monarchy's, how powerless the monarch actually is, and etc. Also made the queen seem more human when you realize she got cucked by her own husband and had to fuck her family over cus of muh law.
Don't expect anything like Downton Abbey, but it's still pretty good

Righto. Thanks mang I have better context now.

>Africa
>Asia

Okay, what's your point?

>Why is he at this meeting? What a shitty show.
>I haven't watched it but it is shit

More Jewish shite

>"Hey Brad, maybe, for this movie, could you make it look like you're chewing tobacco in every scene?"

>You're a Jew if you hate Muslims

Islam is a cancerous moon religion

>93.8 Million subscribers
>let's say conservative $5 a month for limited plan
>$5 x 93.8 Mil
>1 month revenue is $469,000,000

I think they are doing pretty good.

I think producing original content is a great way to get/keep subscribers as cable collapses and people look for original content elsewhere. Especially getting big name types instead of half assing it, since they can clearly afford it. I think a lot of it is shit storytelling wise, but production values are very nice, and I think it's good business to have such a wide variety of shows, that have normie appeal like Stranger Things.

>Doing this stupid autism math instead of just looking up revenue for a publicly traded company

The Irishman is gonna bite so hard. CGI DeNiro meltyface. Aged, aged Pesci. Tranny-looking plastic Pacino. Yeeeesh.

f-fuck you

What? I thought War Machine was a black guy. What kind of fucking whitewashing is this

quality kek
Yeah, I think they said something like they want half of their library to be oc

>biggest mistake
you're forgetting that US is fighting for ISIS?

is he back!?

;_;