Obama to speak at 10:25 est about US troop withdrawal from Afganistan

cnn.com/2016/07/06/politics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-TPn0C1LXw
youtube.com/watch?v=GVLZHA_2NFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BS

He'll speak about how he is planning to indict Hillary anyway.

KEK HAS SPOKEN
E
K

Is this the only thread on this?? I thought this was big

>youtube.com/watch?v=e-TPn0C1LXw

>its already 10:26
Oh boy its time to play the "How late will King nigger be" game. I'm better he's gonna be 45 minutes late.

I wish this stupid nigger would just fucking die

Please help make lemons into lemonade.

Call the DOJ, put them on auto dialer, pay a neighbor hood kid a few bucks to call.
> pic related.

From everything that happened yesterday, there is no reason not to convict her for perjury. She lied under oath at a congressional hearing.

That's a felony. They won't convict her on email. Fine, help me play 3D chess. Call them and ask why she's not under charges for blatant perjury.

It's your right as a tax payer. Get involved, Carpe Diem. Do something other than complain.

Shit just copy pasta the fuck out of my post, if you don't want to do anything else. If WE don't do this, who will?
#rigged system
MAGA

Moslem in chief about to speak. Pay attention infidels. You might learn something.

I posted a thread but just realized OP posted his like a minute earlier

>Finally doing something he promised he'd do eight years ago
>Big news

>look it only took me my entire two terms to do what I said, please vote for Hillary she's standing behind me and her barbell is pointed directly at me

Oh, look. The nigger is late again

live stream pls?

Anyone else think that his generals have to draw straws to decide who will stand next to this weakling?

youtube.com/watch?v=GVLZHA_2NFk

Holy shit what?
America is still in there? Might as well just annex it at this point.

Wait wait wait did he just say he's flushing MORE PEOPLE DOWN THE AFGHAN TOILET

80000 US troops will stay in Afgan.

We're never going to leave Afghanistan are we?

>9393
Stealth dubs

not 80,000

Not if Hillary wins. Those troops are a welcome gift for the war she wants to fight.

General rule is to multiply any numbers given by American politicians by ten. Example: This bill will only cost the taxpayers 10 million. Reality: 100 million.

wtf I hate Obama now

I'm a #shillforhillary now

im now a #CruzMissle

I'm now #HotToClot

>Wow, I wanted to leave Afghanistan, but after watching Obama's speech, I voted to stay. It would be racist not to!