Brit/pol/ - Question Time with Blair Edition

>BLAIR LIVESTREAM
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8ygf

>RETARDED BREXIT PROTESTERS
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3Q5hHeb6k

>FASCIST MAY FORCES TELEGRAPH TO PULL ARTICLE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT HER RECORD
order-order.com/2016/07/02/telegraph-pulled-article-critical-theresa-may-campaign-pressure/

>ANDREA LEADSOM: "FREE MOVEMENT WILL END", VOWS TO TRIGGER ARTICLE 50 "AS SOON AS SHE BECOMES PRIME MINISTER"
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/03/tory-leadership-andrea-leadsom-says-she-can-be-the-new-margaret/

>THERESA MAY: TRADE WITH EUROPE "MUST BE A PRIORITY", WILL NOT INVOKE ARTICLE 50 BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR
itv.com/news/2016-06-30/theresa-may-launches-tory-leadership-bid/

>LEAVE.EU BACKS LEADSOM FOR TORY LEADER
bristolpost.co.uk/arron-banks-and-nigel-farage-s-leave-campaign-back-andrea-leadsom-for-tory-leader/story-29466185-detail/story.html

>TORY LEADERSHIP ELECTION: SENIOR MPS PLANNING ON FORCING REMAINER CRABB INTO SECOND PLACE AND THEN CONVINCING HIM TO LET REMAINER THERESA MAY RUN UNOPPOSED
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/senior-tories-plotting-bring-quick-end-leadership-contest/

>KEKWELL "WILL NOT STAND FOR LEADERSHIP AFTER NIGEL FARAGE"
twitter.com/daily_politics/status/749942344498151424

>SCARED ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN PLEASE QUIT"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36693835

>CHILCOT: "BLAIR WON'T BE PUT ON TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES BUT SOLDIERS MIGHT BE"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/outrage-as-war-crimes-prosecutors-say-tony-blair-will-not-be-inv/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PjHMYNM46Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA
youtube.com/watch?v=hU66W9H-Y7w
telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/husbands-who-always-fly-business-class-while-wives-travel-in-economy/
i.4cdn.org/gif/1467819547769.webm
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/05/another-testing-day-eu-looms-hungarys-referendum-austrias-vote-scheduled-take-place-day/
youtube.com/watch?v=w7UPqno6xvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wa gwan

Real thread.

Hello is this the karen thread

anime

>FREE SPEECH
I've never seen a more infuriating interview

Good posts

just report and ignore weebshit spammers

weboos should be holocausted

benis

Kill weeaboos

Enjoy your cartoons for now, you'll be first for re-education!

nth for Corbychev
youtube.com/watch?v=PjHMYNM46Fw

>it's another brit/pol/ thread ruined by anime autists episode

please...

We should give Blair the noose.

she looks like she's into femdom

Looks like the mad kids are back from school.

If we could try her for crimes against humanity in advance, I'd be fine with letting Blair go.

>not preferring lesdom leadsom

What is with Mosley posters? He was massively in favour of pan-europeanism. In the modern day he would be a Blairite.

That would be too quick. We need some kind of Bond villain death setup.

Mosley cloning program WHEN

Is Tony growing testicles between his eyes??

That wasn't great

Peter Hitchens is a nonce

NUKE THIS
OH GOD MY MIND

There is absolutely no fucking way he would support the EU as it exists now and you know it, stop trying to sound clever

Expanded tearducts to cry for Israel.

She's into skinning dalmatian puppies

>that pic
Source? Reminds me of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA

>he would be a pro mass-immigration globalist

>John "There will be no referendum" McTearnan

Jail this fucker.

Haha on sky news someone has a megaphone

kek

>BLAIR IS A WAR CRIMINAL
t. Lad with megaphone on Sky News in the background.

The backlash caused by this report seems sedate.

Who /close to the edge/ here?

He was a nationalist first and foremost. If you read his books you can see he wanted something that is not like the EU at all.
>Blairite
He never wanted immigration really at all. He hated globalism in all forms, but he did want close friendship with European nations in order to be a stronger player in world politics and act as a calming voice between Russia and USA and other world powers. Do your homework lad.

Never ;_;

EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO ME

oh yeah, definitely.

Holy shit anons. I'm sitting at the train station minding my own business right now, just one minute ago and a train pulls in.
I look up to check it's not mine and it isn't, but holy fucking shit.
I literally cannot believe what I just saw.
I LITERALLY just saw that tranny thing with pink hair that people from britpol always post where they're holding a sign with a load of shit on it to do with feminism or refugees or something... I can't remember.
Can someone PLEASE post the picture? They have a load of blusher on and it's obviously a tranny.
They literally just got off in front of me, wearing pink tights and a denim skirt.

can't wait for theresa may to become pm
she's the best thing to happen to this country just you wait

It's over, May is finished.

youtube.com/watch?v=hU66W9H-Y7w

telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/husbands-who-always-fly-business-class-while-wives-travel-in-economy/

Is this alpha?

>We had a lovely fortnight together in Barbados. John was especially attentive — perhaps he was a little guilty.

What did she mean by this?

Someone must have spiked his water with molly bombs as a prank.

Made me remember those times on how hard it is to stay awake in college classes. Seats are comfy as fuck as well as the cold AC

Do you think with everything that has happened in the past 2 or so weeks, we might be destroying the world?

I sure hope so. I want an awesome title out of it. I wont just be some infantry grunt in WW3. I will be a harbinger of the end.

Why do you think she's such an authoritarian? She wants to be in control. The reason why she never had kids was because kids effectively control your life. There's no doubt in my mind Theresa May is into femdom.

No idea what madman would do such a thing

Is Blair kill yet?

He has to be a drug addict

i.4cdn.org/gif/1467819547769.webm

Haha. I'd love to see Hitchens and Stefan Molyneux on the same panel.

Hitchens would blow Molyjew the fuck out

Nod an argumend :DDDDDD

Agreed. Hitchens is an actual intellectual, and Stefan, a classic pseudo-intellectual, would be BTFO'd.

Why did that autistic Paki get let on? He didn't even have a wikipedia page last time I checked

>Shirley Williams in front of faceless clock
Suppose that's because the entertainment of Blair's legacy being torched is timeless.

Karen

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/05/another-testing-day-eu-looms-hungarys-referendum-austrias-vote-scheduled-take-place-day/

Auxet and Huexit confirmed

Made another meme lads

r8.

oops forgot to make it smaller

again

pretty shit desu

Delete This RIGHT NOW!

What's his name again?

neither of those are about leaving

Lord Ki'Roth the Blood Demon

Chillcot & Hang

Comrade Corbyn Chilcot speech live at 5 pm lads, expect Blairite Purge to begin soon after.

Tommy Mair, isn't it?

Tony "Skulls for the skull throne" Blair

Would it be fair to say that you did nothing wrong and that although you regret the mistakes other people made, you in fact saved the world from all the terrible things that might have happened if Saddam hadn't been deposed, Mr Blair?

Yes, and given the decision I would again.

No Regrets

Has anyone got that Hitchens at a party image?

God bless.

Tony "RIP AND TEAR" Blair.

Molybdenum is there to fulfill a vacuum. Autistic pseudo-intellectual burgers and continental Europeans straight from pol and leddit.
He's overly emotional, loves to pretend he's something he's not and has gathered a cult-like following that perceives any criticism of him as an attack on the God himself.
He fills the vacuum that retarded burgers want to hear. They've never left their state let alone country but believe they fully understand the situation in Europe and world happenings and just want it affirmed by some old dude on the Internet.
He's tapped in to it and makes shed loads bullshitting every day.
Who can blame him? Easy money with a cultish following.

I agree that he's a pseudo-intellectual. And most of the time a quick fact-check on one of his videos can prove pretty damning as far as his credibility goes.

However, he does serve a purpose by introducing an awful lot of Alt-Right stuff, mostly concerning IQ, to a crowd that we would otherwise struggle to reach - the AnCap types, normies wavering on being red-pilled, etc. Love him or loathe him, he serves a purpose.

How mad is it that the biggest UK govt decision of modern times was made on the back of a dossier that had some schoolboy's homework as a key part of it's evidence?

>just found out my dad unironically believes Blair was the best Prime Minister of our lifetimes
I restrained myself when he put up a Remain poster in his window but might just disown him now

An'ggrath the Unbound

Your dad is a cuck. In fact, he might not be your dad at all.

Anyone who can be instantly disregarded by a 7 second fact check isn't helping our cause.
It's exactly the same as millennial woes except at least it's not cringey autism with MW.
MW espouses retarded ideas that not would actively work against him but completely turn off people.
If we'd have followed MW's idea of having IQ tests before we'd voted we wouldn't have brexited and we would be forever doomed to blairite shit parties or liberal parties.

The difference is MW doesn't present himself as anything he's not, he's quite open about the fact that he's just thinking things through and open to being corrected. Nothing wrong with coming up with a few clangers as long as you're self-aware about it.

>RETARDED BREXIT PROTESTERS

Godspeed to the user that made this, really brightened my day.

>p-pls stop

I hate this cunt more than I thought possible.

[Embed]

Millennial Woes, like Molyneux, does get some things wrong, but harbours far fewer kooky ideas. I strongly recommend you listen to his debate with Sargon of Akkad; for the most part he wipes the floor with him. youtube.com/watch?v=w7UPqno6xvE

Molyneux, for all of his faults, is willing to tell the truth about Islam and race, and can perform well in arguments.

To be fair:
Heath was an /r9k/ Europhile
Wilson was constantly under threat of being fucked by MI5 and going senile
Callaghan was powerless (but memes aside is underrated skill wise.)
Thatcher was a woman
Major was boring
Brown was actually Scottish, not just a pretendo fuck
Cameron is just a shittier blair who cocks pigs
and
May is the antichrist.

Blair was at least a fascinating insight into a completely unprincipled man with a messiah complex, and a lightening rod for all the hate in the country (even if he caused 90% of it.)

He sort of wins by default

Tony "I eat small children" Blair

This was painful to listen to, Sargon just spent the entire thing wallowing in pedantry then called it an easy win.

Tony "I love the paki's, lets shoa some Iraqi's" Blair

I liked how Millennial Woes was able to expose his sophistry, though, without making himself look like an arrogant prat in the process.

terrible post la