Jesus Christ it's even more Reddit how the fuck is that possible?

Jesus Christ it's even more Reddit how the fuck is that possible?

i thought it was funny

cool poster bruh

You sound like a dumb fuck calling things websites you know that right?

Yet you'll somehow end up seeing it.
Checkmate

>Vin Diesel as Baby Groot

Why do they pay him to three lines for a CGI character that they have to pitch shift the voice anyway?

Probably a contract thing.

Christ that poster is hideous

This is so cringe looks like those shitty Disney channel original tv movies

wow, this is really problematic. Sup Forums really needs to practice some reddít acceptance

>First flick had some sensible chuckles
>Sells well
>Disney: AYY CRANK THAT REDDIT UP TO 11 THATS WHAT THE MILLENIALS WANT

Where's Nova?

I think it's an intentional parody of one of the original star wars posters.

but it doesn't look anything like that

it's truly hideous

DUDE COLORS LMAO : the poster

>it doesn't look anything like that
i disagree, in my view it's an 'obvious' reference

Literally everything triggers you people.
Rename this site "bitch-boy complaint factory" already.

Why do people from Reddit always come on here and say that things are Reddit

i'm not that excited by the trailer but i said the same about volume I. I'll probably go watch in theatre because it gives me a reason to go out with a girl or some shit.

I really like Batista's voice and i hope he gets to play in more movies

what ps2 video game is this?

I'll give you a redpill, OP. That film is marketed to literal children and that's why you find it childish and Reddit. Fuck off now.

DELETE THIS

REEEEEE

I HATE THIS MOVIE THAT I WILL EVENTUALLY SEE XD

Why don't they put any effort in on the posters?

Deadpool is thinking man's capefunkino.
GOTG is shit.

a lot of triggered redditors in this thread right now

you HAVE to go back

I wonder what it's like being a pathetic little bitch like OP. Like you can tell from his post he's never made more than $25k in a year. I look down on trash like him .

I loved the trailer. I like the Fleetwood Mac song and I liked the part where Gamora says hi and smiles at Baby Groot.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this opening weekend. My birthday is May 7th.

This is on of the worst posters Marvel Studios has ever put out.. Plain and simple.. I'm not even going to pretend like it's clever or retro.. terrible!

Because they can slap on literal shit on it and people will still throw money at them.

So whats it like benign the kind of apthetic loser that whines about what a movie poster looks like? Youre morbidly obese, arent you? And youre a low income piece of trash, yes?

CAPE KINO
A
P
E

K
I
N
O

Funny when a fatfuck poorfag thinks his opinion on anything matters lol. A bitch like you cant even afford a movie ticket lmao.

>using internet your parents pay for to complain about movie posters

It's just a bad looking poster. Why are you so defensive about it? Did you design it?

movies you will never see general?

>three lines
more like three words user

So you are fat and poor. I was just making sure.

You know no one care about your opinion, right?

Why are you so against it? You know you're seeing it.
Why are you trying to sound cool right now?

I'm not the one who posted the original comments, I just don't think the poster looks good. I'm neither fat, nor poor. I just wanted to know why you're upset about people not liking the poster. And I don't expect people to care about my opinion on a television forum, it's just a fun way to pass the time and comment on entertainment.

I will enjoy this film and there's nothing Sup Forums can do to stop me.

>WAAAAAAAAAAH IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT

Then don't fucking see it moron.

I plan on watching the movie, it looks fun, and I saw the previous film and enjoyed it. I just don't like the poster. See my previous post

Prove that youre not overweight and earn more than minimum wage.

I know for a fact I could spit in your face and you wouldnt do anything about it.

I couldn't stand the first one, didn't finish it.
It really says a lot about modern audiences and their capability to accept any amount of shit stuffed down their throat when tired crap like this seems like a breath of fresh air to them.

>Featuring Vin Diesel as Baby Groot

10 years ago that would sound like a fucking Adam Sandler's movie role

>I know for a fact I could spit in your face and you wouldnt do anything about it.
Confronting a clearly mentally unstable person is not the wisest decision in the world.

>Han Solo with a light saber

everytime

personally I love this kino

Is that a Jojo reference?

Actually, he's just firing a laser beam from his laser rifle.

it's marketed to from children to Gen Xers. being 35~ does not make you above capeshit, they get plenty of people from that demo, it's 40+ that can't be reached.

because it's said in different intonation every time you uncultured pig. Also marketing/celebrity appeal

>it's 40+ that can't be reached.
My dad's 61, he's been reading superhero comics since the 1960's and he goes to see these movies. I usually go with him.

You first, cuck.

based pops

Yeah, whenever I buy something he reads it after I do. It's nice to have common interests.

>Someone doesn't know the new Disney canon

>Bottom panel
Han looks like he's about to bust a move straight out of the 60s.

It's just not a priority anymore. Every movie has fucking 100 different posters these days.

Skip it. I will.

By skip I of course mean illegally torrent

Mainly what said but to expand.
When you think of really great posters, they're generally from a time when posters were basically the be-all, end-all of advertising a movie.
Try to imagine a time when there's a total of up to 6 channels on the television period, most people only watch it with family, and the radio is marginally higher quality than the one available to the soldiers storming the beaches of Normandy on D-Day.
There wasn't much room to put adverts in, and fewer where it would reach the target audience, so the best way to entice movie goers would be through putting a great poster up outside the movie theatre.

Today everyone's glued to one screen or another 24/7, so the least of the advertiser's worries if what some poster looks like. It's all about trailers, teasers, merchandising, commercial tie-ins and so on. A poster at most is what you'll see in the thumbnail of a trailer on Youtube.

I've never been there but apparently a lot of things I enjoy are reddit. They must be rad dudes.

Nah I'm a genderfluid biracial albino cross fit expert.. Shut your whore mouth before I suck your dick faggot.