>kino
>kino
>kino
>kino
>kino
>kino

Don't you faggots know any other words?

"flick" is more your speed?

Kind of, but only enjoyable if you're into horror movies from the 70s-10s and can enjoy the loving satire.

Film disguised as a movie

It was a very well made, entertaining and intelligent horror movie. It was very self-aware and tongue in cheek and done with an obvious fondness for the genre.

Probably an 8/10.

What the fuck is your problem?

Kinda handsome.

I don't think they planned it to be self-aware though. don't you?

That only goes to show that you don't know shit about horror movies. How much mind acrobatics do you have to go through to imagine them playing with classic horror tropes and writing in tons of homages to horror classics purely by accident?

What a stupid thought.

>cast qt amy acker in your movie
>have her get attacked by a tentacle monster at the end

what did they mean by this?

No but it was good

No, the movies it ripped off were.

jesus someone's salty today

It's an homage, user.

that's like saying the makers of John Wick didn't mean for it to be an action movie.

>ripped off

art thou pleb?

Yeah Tarantino already tried that excuse

It's not an homage when the whole plot wraps around it and the only "original" bit revolves around a nonsensical button that frees every monster.

It's monster flick fanfiction.

I dont ki-know what you ki-mean, kino is kino if there is another word that means the same thing then let me ki-know cause I dont ki-know of any other words to replace kino.

Except Tarantino really doesn't build anything on top of his ripping off of older films while Cabin in the Woods comments on the tropes and the way the expectations of the moviegoing audience reinforce these. The whole plot revolves around this meta-commentary, the only similar thing I was reminded of by that being the ending of Texas Chainsaw Massacre 4 maybe.

Also
>nonsensical
yeah, that button really was the one thing that pushed my suspension of disbelief in a movie about an international secret organization running fake horror movie styled environments all around the world to sacrifice people to the old gods that would otherwise destroy the world.

Sounds like someone has some sand in their vagina

>meta commentary

People still believe Whedon is capable of this.

>yeah, that button really was the one thing that pushed my suspension of disbelief in a movie about an international secret organization running fake horror movie styled environments all around the world to sacrifice people to the old gods that would otherwise destroy the world.

It's called consistent world-building, dumbfuck.

>flick
>movie
>film
>cinema
>kino

you should know the order

>meta-commentary

CitW is not meta. Man Bites Dog is meta. CitW is just referencing tropes.

If there is a "commentary" it's quite shallow and I expect no less of Whedon fans to think more of it than is there.

Would have been kino if the horror was stronger.

it was a good balance of cheese and hot sauce desu

Well, that really didn't convince me of anything.
Go back to watching The Shining, Alien and The Thing.

I'm not a fan of Joss Whedon, I have only seen this film of his as far as I know. Man Bites Dog certainly is meta and a better film but CitW doesn't just reference tropes, it puts them in context and that is where the commentary takes place.

'Twas Shit user

Why would it convince you? You're a fucking moron who thinks just because a film has an outlandish premise, it doesn't have to have internal consistency.

It's not kino but it was a good movie. It heavily references all the horror tropes but for me it's not horror.

i prefer the manga
e-hentai.org/g/879215/6c29a72b43/?p=2

not on my christion image bord