"omg user! how could you support trump he's racist!"

how do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALXulk0T8cg
youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I
youtube.com/watch?v=fZkK2_6H9MM
youtube.com/watch?v=DkS9y5t0tR0
youtube.com/watch?v=OONhWSlqKnU
ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187
cnn.com/2016/02/05/politics/hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-paid-speeches/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because you're a white trash whore.

>dumb bitch I don't know talking to a superior being such as myself
>"fuck off, slag"

That's very nice but how did you escape being tied up in the closet?

>Do you need to take that shit out when you fly?

If they call him a xenophobe, racist, sexist, bigot and offer no evidence to back up said claim you aren't going to be able to convince them of anything in one interaction so move on. If it's someone worth putting the time in for then it requires a different approach for different people.

Pull my dick out and stick it in her.

Nice NOSE you got there

>get the fuck out of my way you degenerate sloot.

Did you see her arm at the end? That watch of hers is covered in cum stain and cum smell. That's gross.

>Mmmhm, I don't know if he's racist. What did he do?

Never talk politics with a cumdumpster

"SHUT THE FUCK UP FILTHY SHISKA, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Why are you talking to me young woman

girl, that combover isn't fooling anyone. Start looking for transplants

I always reply and say that he has literally never said one racist thing and if he has I want you to show me. They'll usually say something about Mexicans and I'll again ask them to show me some proof. At that point they'll call ME a racist, or ignorant etc. There is no arguing with those fucks, they are retarded as fuck.

>how do you respond?

This dick ain't gonna suck itself, cunt.

>Who the fuck are you?

Most people back the fuck down as soon as you debate them, probably because I'm autistic as well but yknow.

>GF has a very proud Philippino friend around
>Friend starts talking shit about Trump
>I don't mind. Talk shit all you like.
>GF looks to me "user supports Trump don't you user?"
>Fucking bitch is trying to bait me into this shit because she knows how much I like arguing with people
>"Yes I do."
>Friend goes off on a nice speel involving all the buzzwords
>I mention the new president of the Philippines who is Trump incarnate
>mention the massive Philippino support for Trump
>Her friend immediately changed the topic

People are generally pussy foot around politics and the ones that do try to debate are the greatest pseudointellectuals spouting made up philosophies and retarded comparisons.

This.

Just stick a dick in her mouth. That'll shut her up.

HHAHAHA BASED

I'd say you fucked her good that night

You're voting for a woman who called black children "superpredators" [1], said marriage was a "sacred bond" between a man and woman [2] and said as Senator that New York shouldn't recognize same-sex marriage [3], supported the Iraq War [4], defended the Trans-Pacific Partnership [5] which will ship millions of American jobs overseas, took money from Saudi Arabia donated to her foundation in exchange for weapons deals [6], took $7.7 million from big banks like Goldman Sachs, etc.

But what do I know? She's a "progressive who gets things done!" :^)

[1]: youtube.com/watch?v=ALXulk0T8cg
[2]: youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I
[3]: youtube.com/watch?v=fZkK2_6H9MM
[4]: youtube.com/watch?v=DkS9y5t0tR0
[5]: youtube.com/watch?v=OONhWSlqKnU
[6]: ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187
[7]: cnn.com/2016/02/05/politics/hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-paid-speeches/

>he's racist!
That's why I support him

>swiping right on dyed-hair, shrapnel-faced christmas cakes

Bu-but he's gonna make anime real...

That nose gross .

>What makes him racist?

No he isn't. Prove that he is.

>wait while she hesitates to come up with an answer

Uh allison brie is a jew

So am I. There is literally nothing wrong in being racist

>Shrapnel-faced
That's a good one, I'm going to steal that

Hes not a criminal that peddles influence and he doesnt think hes above the law.

Although I try to insinuate im a bernie supporter.

You're Irish, it doesn't matter who you support, it's not like you can vote for him.

I guess you could reply with "You'd support ineptitude corruption with an ego that has been vindicated as 'above the law'?"

we are trying to save our country from Globalization and you worry IF someone is raycist.

Fuck, grow up and vote one time for the good of the country.

i want legal weed but i wont vite just fir that! we're at war!

Thats the point you fucking newfag

Hello and welcome to Sup Forums,here's your tin foil Reich Eagle, keep it safe darling don't eat it and when would you like schedule your lobotomy?

"y-you too"

holy shit Sup Forums is fucking retarded.

get asks question and in response there's 30 unfunny jokes and not one legitimate retort ……..

i wonder what this implies…...

It implies that Sup Forums is not going to waste energy to convert stupid fucks.

Source?

That we don't waste our time giving "legitimate retorts" to shill faggots making slide threads?

Are you the OP's buttbuddy here to pretend to agree?

jesus christ if you actually responded like that i would assume you were autistic

no it implies he is racist. banning muslims and building a wall are strictly ideological strategies right? no race factors in clearly

I know at least 10 stoner girls who look exactly like her.

>current year
>not being racist

ITS 2016!

thanks for filling in the captcha to tell us that

slide threads are a massive meme breh. sorry

Mentall illness is no gender.

a webm posted on 4chans Sup Forums board I'd think

Muslims are not a race.
Building a wall to prevent illegal immigration is perfectly legal. You can call them fences, walls or borders. They existed since ever.

Clean the toilet, whore.

oh wow. muslims aren't a race? this is like saying hindus aren't a race

YEA I GUESS TECHNICALLY YEA BUT COME THE FUCK ON

there's something called correlation that basically equates it to being specifically geared toward those who are typically muslim, i.e. typically of a certain descent, i.e. race

building a wall in addition to being perfectly legal also happens to be perfectly retarded and an amazing summary of Trump's deft approach to diplomacy

Suck my dick sweety don't worry about that, just come on open up.

Good girl

when's the last time you got laid leafy?

I do this all the time, straya. People can talk shit all they want. Once they rope me into an exchange though, I fucking rekk them because they're your typical retard who gets their news from CNN or some shit.

>you like trump?
>yeah
>OMG HE A RACIST WOMANIZING SEXIST BIGOT HOMOPHOBE
>no he isn't
>YEAH HUH!!!!!!
>find me a direct quote backing that up
>OMG I CANT EVEN
>okay, then I don't believe you

few years

tfw

With (pic related) then slap her and walk away never to speak to her again.

I do this regularly as well. I offered a sjw 500 euro to find me a racist quote by Trump... still waiting ^^

Omg why are you talking during sex??

trump is a big fat joke

and guess what, I need no source. because its obvious….

but the truth is, he perfectly represents the level of retardation the republican party has ascended to.

they've shown their power level

the answer is trump

and trump is a motherfucking joke of a candidate

pls reconsider your thought processes

There are more Muslims in SE Asia than in any other part of the world, including the Middle East.

No, when's the last time YOU got laid, burger? Is starting fights on 4chins and "telling off" anons really the height of your personal validation? Do you get hard when you "win an argument" with ad hominem?

She is very ugly

no I want trump to die

so in other words you admit he is retard

Lel, you're all right, Bulgaria.

>I need no source for my claims
Ayyy look at this (You) fisherman. You got a license to be out here, son?

Eeeeh worth a single hate fuck at least

he is the biggest fattest caricature of everything wrong with the republican party wrapped up in one continuing comedy skit

Kek way to avoid making any real points, here's your (you)

how about this, instead of reaching CSI levels of "forensic evidence" relating a specific quality to a specific person,

why not ask yourself why this meme is so prominent? how exactly did it occur that the perception of trump being racist essentially become a household belief?

are you really claiming he has done nothing to insinuate such a perception of himself? fat fucking chance. if the shoe fits

>no substance: the post

>implying Islam is a race
>implying building a wall to keep ANYONE from entering the country illegally is racist

I'm not even a Trumptard but god damn it he isn't a racist

Yes, you are a teenager with piercings and big titties. That doesn't mean you know what you're talking about or that I give a damn.

Have fun pumping out a brown bastard when you're 20.

But we ARE racists! You and me are white, we a racists by definition, so we need to support our leader!

consider the "cinch de mayo" aka cringeworthy damage control photo trump posted on twitter.

I wonder why he felt it so necessary to backpedal in such a cringeworthy fashion?

was it because he believed he legitimately said some things that were more than a little more than likely to be taken in a racist sense?

Get back on that corner and get me my fucking money!

8 posts later and you still haven't said anything. Good job user, you are doing good work here swaying opinions.

He can't say anything when the entirety of Mainstream Media is against him and misrepresents everything he says you fool. There are even games and comic books with an "Evil Trump-like Man" as the bad guy. Hillary is allies with the puppetmasters, and you're dancing on their fucking strings. You're the definition of useful idiot, as you just parrot everything you hear on TV.

No you come the fuck on you idiot.
I'm sure Trump would be just fine to let in Arab christians (yes retard, they exist).

I'm tired of you cunts stretching to call something racist. Banning or rejecting people who are bad for your society is just common fucking sense.

Get a goddamn grip.

the reason being that the only acceptable evidence you will ever undeniably accept is if he said "I am a racist"…..any action, as politics as shown time and time again, can be skewed ad infinitum by any biased person with an agenda.

the game is rigged, based on the fact that no single person will ever share the exact definition of what a racist is. in the same sense that, a "criminal" could be a 14 year old stealing candy, or it could be a mass murderer. clearly there are levels, and clearly there is more than some ambiguity in explicitly defining someone or something as "either/or"

the advantage always rests on the side of STILL WAITING FOR THAT UNDENIABLE PROOF. STILL WAITING FOR WHEN TRUMP OPENLY SAID WE SHOULD KILL MEXICANS. ANYTHING LESS IS JUST ARGUABLE T B H

yes because FOX news isn't on television. and Rush Limbaugh is certainly not on the radio. that's right, I'm the parrot

religion and race are horrible criteria for immigration eligibility period

>this is like saying hindus aren't a race
They aren't a race you moron, hinduism is a religion mostcommonly practiced by people from indian's.

sorry, people from India.

I'd vote for a racist before I voted for a woman.

But I'm a racist, too...

>the advantage always rests on the side of STILL WAITING FOR THAT UNDENIABLE PROOF
I agree, you call him a racist so the burden of proof would be on you. Where is your proof?

I shout "allahu akbar" and throw a bag of acid in her face

It's treason then!

We've had racist presidents in the past and did fine, but we couldn't stomach another minute of a known criminal. Don't make that office worth even less.

Muhamma Ali was racist, what's your point?

i can see your adams apple

Who?

You have to be 18 to vote, fuck off.

/thread

>Misschingle
that's fucking wrong, tho

Do you have autism?

>friend of a friend finds out I think Trump is better than Hillary
>"But user Trump will start WW3"
>tell him that Trump has generally opposed war and Hillary has supported numerous wars
>also tell him that Trump thinks USA should let Assad do his thing and handle ISIS with Russia

Hillary used to be such a qt

>have huge nose
>better attract more attention to it with a stupid nosering

im racist, very racist by modern standards. And i WISH Trump was racist, but he isn't. He believes in civic nationalism where I believe in ethnic nationalism. Clinton is part of the corrupt globalist elite. So since Trump is closer to my view than Clinton, I support him.