Get a reply from Japanese-poster

>get a reply from Japanese-poster
>he calls me "friend"
>mfw

idk why nonnative English speakers always use "my friend" as their go-to term of endearment. Especially Indians.

>get a reply from a nip
>he calls me master

it's an east europe and southwest asia thing

hello my friend murrican

For example I can full swing baseball bat to happy American family

>japanese poster calls you enemy

BANZAI

weaboo faggot

West Africans here do it all the time among young people

>mein freund

I automatically assume all canadas and australias on the board are koreans or chinese.
Your hate towards japan is that peculiar.

>Canada and Australia
>Hating Japan
Since when? Is this an Sup Forums thing? I've never met anyone from either country that had any animosity towards Japan.
Weebs, sure. But not Japan itself

Most Australian Asians are weebs and watch anime in Auz and they are Chinese ethnicity etc.

White Australians are probably more anti weeb that other posters on this board, it's mostly just banter though and this board feels like its at least 70% white if they are Australian.

And yeah Canada is just a bunch of dumb attention seeking chinks on Sup Forums

He is a schizophrenic netouyo.
Let's leave him alone.

Chinese and Korean immigrants in these cunts are intentionally offensive to us on Sup Forums because they know they are treated as whites initially, not as ultra nationalist gooks in a first world city.

Aussies and Canadians I meet in real life are pretty nice and considerate on the other hand.

what's wrong with you?
you need to see a psychiatrist

Or are you actually not an individual but just a member of some kind of organisation to shitpost in Sup Forums?
I know I sound crazy but that's because you are crazier. You are everywhere to complete your thought police job.

I strongly recommend you to go visit a doctor. Please seek help..

do you love japan?

I lived in Kobe for a year. Best time of my life.
So yes.

>enter a random thread on Sup Forums
>insane japs are bashing korea and china out of nowhere

every fucking time.

so you do?