SJW movies thread

I'll start.
Technically this is a proto-SJW movie, definitely vanguard.

Buzzwords are for faggots. Speak fucking english.

Wow, racist much?

Todos somos iguales, blanco assholo.

K. Thread hidden.

>this is a proto-SJW movie
Could you go into more detail about why you think it's a proto-SJW movie?

Well, it's the story of an indian and an asian-american dealing with white people obnoxiousness and prejudice.

The only black character is a good guy who was wrongfully imprisoned and beaten up by the cops and most of the whites are assholes.

>I was walking out of a Barnes & Noble, and a cop stops me. Evidently a black guy robbed a store in Newark.I told him, "I haven't even
been to Newark in months. " So, he starts beating me with his gun... telling me to stop resisting arrest. I kept saying, "I understand I'm under arrest. Now please stop beating me. " Look at me. I'm fat, black, can't dance, and I have two gay fathers. People have been messing
with me my whole life.

And there's the "Extreme" guys scene too, where they use some racial slurs, showing that the whitey is indeed bad.

In case you are not satisfied:

>Writers: Jon Hurwitz, Hayden Schlossberg

Writers are (((scary boogeyman)))
Fuck off Sup Forumsdancer

>le scary sjw
>keep politics out of my entertainment
Why are you guys such autistic faggots?

You see, I like the work of a lot of jews, but you just can't deny that some of them hate white people a lot.

It's not the case with the ones I like, which are: Alex Ross Perry, Daniel Barenboim, Larry David and Kenneth Lonergan.

There are even some jews who hate white people and their work is good because of that: Safdie Brothers.

I mean, it's understandable they act like that, any minority will be the same, I'm just pointing it out.

stop typing like that retard.

The only bad thing about this is movie is the lack of comedy, I didn't laugh not even once.

I don't have a problem with a comedian who hates white people as long as he is funny. Larry David mocks the goyim but he knows how to be funny about it, in Harold and Kumar they are just preaching.

This movie was fucking awful, one of few I couldn't even be bothered to finish watching.

>Harold and Kumar
>SJW

Yeah, fuck off. They couldn't even make the first or second one today.

Check out the work of the Jews I recommended, your life will be better because of that.

This movie is fucking hilarious though, why look at such a stupid comedy for social/political messages

>there's a black guy in it who puts semen in burgers
>therefore film portrays all black people as disgusting law breakers

Retard

The fuck are you talking about?
>proto-SJW
>basically relies on racial stereotypes
>surfer guys there to literally hammer in that point in case your'are to intelligent too not get it
Retard

This movie is racist AF, my sjw sister would turn it off you dumb faggot Jew cuck

just like the cock in ur bum

Why? Because it stars non-whites who act like people rather than stereotypes?

But can they make a fourth one?

DUDE WEED LOL

Why do I like Harold & Kumar but am not a fan of Rogen?

And all the Black willies in every single one of your mum's orifices

Maybe because you're a xenophobic bigot antisemite

Or rogen just isnt funny

>you're a xenophobic bigot antisemite
You got me