Is Sup Forums triggered by this

Is Sup Forums triggered by this

These alt cucks are triggered by everything. I wish reddit would say breathing air is cool so they'd stop.

These alt cucks are triggered by everything. I wish reddit would say breathing air is cool so they'd stop.

a white criminal and a black guy as a law man? not realistic

>white guilt the movie

Hey cuck is OUR word. Only we can say it.

bounty hunters are not "law men" and don't need to be upstanding citizens.

fuck even today "Dog the Bounty Hunter" is a guy that was convicted of first degree murder.

I watched the first 30 minutes of birth of a nation and I gotta say it is an amazing film.

>not all whites are evil in the movie
>the white guy who is owner of main character doesnt beat him like some other whites do
but due to the fucking idiots online who bashed the movie due to a black man being the lead and whites in the movie treating him like shit even tho THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED COUPLE HUNDRED YEARS AGO.

btw I know the movie has its problems and it isnt based on 100% facts but still it is a well made movie from what I've seen and I will finish watching it.

not really, i enjoyed it in theatres but the multiple times i tried watching it after i didnt like it. i think i realized that tarantino is just kind of... meme-y.

No, it's a fun movie.

>a movie that portrays a psychopathic serial killer as the hero

You realise that the person it's based on went around indiscriminatingly killing innocent men, women and children right?

>meme-y.
Oh so you became retarded.

These alt cucks are triggered by everything. I wish reddit would say breathing air is cool so they'd stop

Now this is what I call a boring movie.
Just as bad as La La Land or Guardians of the Galaxy.

Did Tarantino handpick all of the mandingos?

Na i agree with him, i didn't enjoy it on later viewings. Loved it the first time though

Same

Watched it two times in theater. Second time because I was convinced I had missed something but it was still just as bad. It was the first time I couldn't get any enjoyment out of a Tarantino movie. I rewatched some of his older stuff and realized that my taste in film had just developed in a different direction and I could no longer enjoy most of his films, although Jackie Brown is still really cool.

I Just saw it as a dumb action movie with a great performance by waltz and that Tarantino was trying too hard to pander to black people

Says you

when this movie you say it is sjw. then you are a one motherfucking paranoid