REALLY ?? That's the best they could find along with the milf ? And how will he fight the alien ? with farts ?

REALLY ?? That's the best they could find along with the milf ? And how will he fight the alien ? with farts ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LbjX5b_M-B4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GET AWAY FROM HER BIG ASS TITTIES, YOU BITCH!

>he's shitting on McBride

watch the foot fist way bitch

>Watch as he proves you wrong and is actually a decent dramatic actor

>Eastbound and Covenant

He will fight the aliens with off beat quirky humour

I CAN THROW THE BALL FASTER THAN FUCK

>the actor is the character

Even comedic actors can turn in a serious performance, even McBride said that when he got tapped by Ridley he thought it was going to be as hyuk funny guy but that wasn't the case.

How many of you would believe Paul Reiser was a comedian before Aliens where he played a corporate scumbag?

He also co-wrote the new Halloween movie and I think he's the producer. I'm interested. Comedic actors usually have a dark side.

But he plays the same character in every movie

kek

John C Reilly is decent at drama roles as well as his more popular Will Ferrell/Adam McKay type comedies.

Danny McBride is great. He does non-comedic roles very well.

Do you also think John C. Reilly is a terrible actor because he's fucking Dr. Steve Brule? He's turned in multiple great performances as a dramatic actor and as someone else in this thread mentioned, Paul Reiser was a stand-up comedian before he got his role in Aliens. Ridley Scott has a history of making it work and McBride is definitely capable.

one of "that" krew, is fine in a dumb stoner movie. is he gonna surprise anyone? why else would they put him into the movie, not like he's a big draw unless he's a funnyguy.

Hahaha
It's funny because he's Jewish

Reminder that James "WEED LMAO" Franco is in the movie as well.

Yeah but he apparently dies early. Also 127 hours and pieguy, remember pieguy!?

Man you guys turn on everyone at the drop of a hat

Jeezus Christ almighty. I bet it will be so bad Sup Forums will do a complete 180 on Prometheus.

1/8th Ashkenazi Jewish

this

what milf

he's got a cock like a burmese python and the mind of a scientist

Danny McBride is unironically when of the funniest comedic actors.

I was listening to his radio show in GTA earlier

Funny as fuck

KISS MY ASS AND SUCK MY DICK, EVERYONE

I've always found Danny McBride so unfunny. There's no good joke he can't ruin by over-emphasizing the punch line and mugging the camera. I always feel like he's saying "GET IT? DO YOU GET IT? DO YOU?" yes, we get it. And now it's not funny anymore.

the new alien is basically capeshit

youtube.com/watch?v=LbjX5b_M-B4

High level Sup Forums has always known that the hate for Prometheus is mostly just a Sup Forumseddit meme.

only true patricians understand the brilliance of this kino

Let the boy watch

curly headed chimp fuck

>Danny McBride in Alien
>Keegan Michael Key in Predator

>All the action stars doing comedy and family films

I thought it was pretty funny and NP was fucking hot in it. I dunno why everyone hated it.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

he's the sexist white male. he makes several sexist remarks to the females, especially the main female character. as people die off, he and the main female character survive and he has a newfound respect for females and the main female character. he gets wounded later on, but it isn't immediately life threatening. in the 3rd act, he and the main female character are still alive but a proto alien queen has found her way on the ship. their original ship has blown apart, as seen in the trailer, but they use the ship that David and Prometheus Lady flew to the engineer home planet. ascending into space they hear a loud crash and an alarm is triggered. the ship is on autopilot to travel to a human colony several lightyears away. they go into the cargo bay with weapons drawn but the noise came from the vehicle they drove into the cargo bay. they didn't secure the vehicle and it rolled over due to the steep angle of ascent the ship took. McBride suggest that they upright the rover and fasten it down to prevent any further damage. the main female character uses the cargo loading arm, an arm that is fixed to the wall but can slide down the length of the cargo bay so it can reach everything, and brings it to the rover to upright it while McBride stands near the rover so he can fix a tow cable from the arm to the rover - using the arm outright might damage the rover or the ship. As the arm moves to the rover McBride's arm is severed by the proto alien queen. She was hiding in the dark corner of the cargo bay. McBride tries to shoot at the queen but his weapon requires two hands to properly aim so he misses often. Nu-Ripley fires shots at the queen but they don't seem to injure her. But they do get her attention.

McBride yells "use the arm!' and he rushes to the queen to distract her. Then queen turns around and Nu-Ripley uses the cargo bay arm to crush the queen. Rupturing her carapace causes her acidic blood to splash on McBride. He dies in a graphic death with his face being melted completely away. The blood eats through the ship, and it causes a hull breach. The hull breach causes the emergency system to shut the doors to contain the breach, so she can't enter the ship. She quickly dresses into one of the suits seen in the beginning of the film and she plans on exiting the ship and moving around to another air lock to get inside. She moves through the hole caused by the queen's blood and outside of the ship she sees dozens of aliens crawling on its surface. they rush to her and she kicks off the ship to drift in space. a few aliens jump at her but they miss, snapping their claws and lashing their tails at Nu-Ripley as they float by. The ship flies off, carrying hundreds of aliens to another human colony, Nu-Ripley floats in space, crying about her fate, and in the background another ship is seen leaving the atmosphere of the engineer home planet. The movie ends before we can tell which direction the ship is ultimately traveling in.

im still more shocked that Oliva Munn is playing a scientist than anything else in Predator.

The amount of dicks she sucked to get it is probably phenomenal

Underrated

>im still more shocked that Oliva Munn is playing a scientist than anything else in Predator.

I'd believe that before Denise Richards

WHY'D YOU BRING ME TO THE SET OF CITY OF GOD, STEVIE? THERE'S A REASON WHY THIS PLACE ISN'T GENTRIFIED

She's just another talentless "attractive woman" actress among many. The only reason anybody on this website gives a shit about her is a tangential connection to video games.

kenny powers is space is what kept me interested

wew lad, if you know so much would you be so kind to spoil the whole thing? this is different from the leaks i've read

Kek

>Even comedic actors can turn in a serious performance

Comedy actors are often the best at portraying realistic emotion, because that is key in comedy.

So they are often the best drama actors when they do it.

I'd rather have some random twitch slut be in movies,I fucking hate munn so much.

Was he good in the Sound and the Fury adaptation with Seth Rogen and James Franco?