twitter.com/AnonBabble

cant u just apply?

what a cancerous fucking faggot

can I seriously please go beat you up?

Go somewhere with free (or very affordable) university education
bachelorsportal.eu

TFW brainlet NEET
;_________;

You can try but I've done Bjj for 4 years and I wont stop even when you're unconscious

why do you fucking faggots encourage him to keep posting these threads?

you realize he's a fucking child that gets satisfaction when people play along with his shitty threads right?

>tfw useless bachelor in economics

I started an applied math master's but fuck it's difficult

he sure damaged the last bit of decent reputation canada has. I cannot stop associating that stupid frog with the leaf, and make no mistake... I click on those frogfeels threads and it's almost always a leaf

eh, I'm just hoping he could use my reply to improve his life somehow.
We used to have a poster on /fit/ who would post the same "tfw failure, pls help me become normal" kind of posts every fucking day and he always got serious helpful responses (but later was more often just told to fuck off)
That is the nature of /fit/

>have the required degree, perfect fits my profile
>'X years of work experience required' even though it's a starting position

Fuck this shit

it's literally him

no I'm serious the leaf is known to be a former /fit/ poster who got them tired of his shit and now shitposts here. Australia said he does the same on Sup Forums

fug

Those were my threads too

I also made the "my parents are gains goblins" threads

yes he even used to post his man tits on Sup Forums as well

Now that was another leaf.

does he really know Bjj? I'd seriously love to beat the shit out of him on a bro kind of way

Everything I say is a LARP and none of you idiots are the wiser.

even if you're just larping and copy pasting from r9k you still need a fucking beating. the stories might be fake but the shitposter isn't

I have an "all As" master's in engineering and still no job.
When I tried to find a job the only job I found offered 200$ a month.

I hope you have good health insurance

Would you seriously meet up for a friendly fist fight?

isn't that considered rich in Russia?

If you want to die I guess. I'm not kidding I wont stop punching you even if you're unconscious. If I get you in a choke I hope you look forward to being a NEET forever with your mom literally spoonfeeding you from the braindamage

Which coast

the median wage in Russia is 340$

no but it's still 150% of minimal wage lel.

East coast, come to Burlington and say bye to your family first.

*Ontario

What a stupid fqggot i was thinking more like we just fight and afterwards we go get a burguer, I wasn't trying to kill you you idiot but if you wanted to kill me then I'd kill you first

I'm in the west coast anyways. I could drive up, was in Canada like a month ago

You talked shit first faggot we don't joke around where im from

I didn't talk shit I said you needed a beating which you do and don't act all tough you're literally a leaf

In all seriousness you do need a beating

Yes, it is, there are many people working for much lower wage.

also did you know that gasoline prices are almost exactly the same (about 0.55$ per litre) in russia and US (it's even cheaper in america now) despite our wages are almost 10 times smaller.

I would paralyze you if said that shit to me in person. I did wrestling all four years of highschool

>about 0.55$ per litre

$0.7 in my region.

>despite our wages are almost 10 times smaller

More than 10 already.

>wrestling for four years
>bjj for four years
>lives with his parents

Yeah nah you ain't fooling me... you'd be a much more wholesome person if you had the dedication and discipline of martial arts... and I'm not saying anything disrespectful. I genuinely meant that you need an outlet of anger and to get it a little tough and proposed a fist fight not anyone getting paralyzed you dumb faggot

Alright settle down

Nah fuq u

Well, what did you expect? Oil is a commodity.