Which modern-day nation would you say is the true heir to the Roman Empire?

Which modern-day nation would you say is the true heir to the Roman Empire?

maybe russia

Greece

ITALIA

none

no
Greece

no
Greece

Greece

We are only legitimate heir

Orthodoxy is a terrible heresy though

Rome wasn't even the capital for the last few centuries

USA

In the beginning of the XX century the German Reich claimed to be the Holy Roman Empire, aka Western Roman empire, at the same time the Russian Empire claimed to be the continuation of the Eastern Roman Empire

Nowadays the Vatican is the only still close related, the office of Pontifex Maximus has thousands of years and was occupied by Augustus

finns are useless subhumans

pic related you shitskin

Greece you slavic subhuman

btw Czar and Kaiser means Caesar

This is the correct answer, we're gonna crash and burn like they are and we're constantly at war like them. Our low and middle class is shit and uncultured too.

no
Greece

catholics are false christians

its not shitskin

I don't know what to tell you if you think everyone who received Roman citizenship was white

t. nigger with 1/42 Finnic god genes

Turkey

Italy or France for obvious reasons.

Christianity isn't even roman, the office of Pontifex Maximus existed before christianity

You also make out every war to be in self-defense. However American culture is the complete opposite of the Romans, who considered themselves slaves to some degree, demanded strength and intelligence from every citizen and respected other gods.

I am a Greek you subhuman

no
Greece

no
Greece you subhuman

Christianity is Greek

IMHO the European nations that comprised the Western Roman Empire after its division plus Germany, so France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, England (UK), Switzerland and Austria in addition, whether you'd want to count the small micro-states and the Netherlands is somewhat subjective but you certainly wouldn't count Scandinavia. Romania might be considered something of a special case.

In a more narrow sense it could be just the Romance speakers and in the more strict terms only Italy, tho I personally think this would be too restrictive.

You could make a case for the USA as a nation derived from Western European traditions which has built a similar powerful empire.

what a stupid post you shitskin

A valid contenter tbqh, the only issue being that during the roman monarchy, roman republic, roman empire and at least half of byzantium's run Turks were on the other side of the continent fucking horses. AKA the vast, vast majority of rome's history.

go back to subhumans general pls

no you shitskin

i dont post in mämmi

Croatia

is a useless slavic shithole

/mena/ you go subhuman, brown eyed nigger piece of shit. bet your iq can be measure with two numbers

Yeah, memes aside I think Greeks don't get a say in the business of Latins, at least not since you lost Constantinople to the Turks.

sorry sweetie, we're Mediterranean Slavic Germanic Turkic people of colour

finns are subhumans

what you think doesnt matter because its trash and you are not white

you are slavic subhumans

Whatever Mehmet

I am a Greek you subhuman

Kind reminder that our king holds the official title of Eastern Roman Emperor, sold to the Spanish crown in 1502.

He's also the king of Jerusalem and archduke of Austria.

Of course it's Vatican, the only country whose official language is Latin. Those who forsook Latin have no right to claim themselves to be the heirs to the Roman Empire.

fuck spain

stupid subhuman

BRITANNIA IS MOTHER TO ALL

Is it actually him or someone just pretending?

That doesn't make any sense, Catholics are the body of the church, technically the Vatican is our government.

Greece is the father that fucks her every summer

It might be hard to claim heritage when the only part of rome in your holding is one island. Which they abandoned pretty quick.

>stupid subhuman
Even though it's an undeniable fact, you didn't need to be so mean and straightforward :( Now it hurts

Why are you acting like subhuman while preaching about it?
How huge is your inferior complex?

i hope you get nuked

you are a subhuman
i dont have an inferiority complex because i can prove that i am superior to you subhumans

finlan :DDD

north africans are the most criminal subhumans in germany

Morocco is the fourth and only true genuine Rome

czar is gay impostor
kaizer is gay impostor
casere is gay impostor
kayseri is gay impostor
kejsare is gay impostor
kejser is gay impostor
keizars is gay impostor
cesarz is gay impostor
cisar is gay impostor
kesar is gay impostor
czasar is gay impostor
kaysru is gay impostor
cezar is gay impostor

norvei :DD

PERPETUATING THE DEED OF THE LEGION
JUST LIKE WHEN ROME RAPE YOU NAKED SAVAGE GRANDMOM LOL

MY ANCESTOR

Albania

finland is a useless shithole

arabs are subhumans

2bh, I hope our great leader Kim will show the world what the republic can do to emancipate Korean people from the US and the Western powers even if it involves nuclear explosions on our soil. Let's support DPRK and help it pull off the revolution

albanians are subhumans you half albanian subhuman

why haven't you been posting as much iki?

we need you to counter the t*rk that dears insult Greece

how is he great if he is not Greek?

He's not an ordinary human but a god-like being who knows everything in the world and always cares for his people. No human beings can be as great as he. The only true leader of this age.

he secretly loves the degenerate west
like his brother
thats why he is so fat
he probably loves eating american mcdonalds trash

nigga what the fuck are you talking about

are you saying literally roman empire?
then none you dumb nigger we forced the world to do away with slavery

THIS IS IN MOROCCO
THE HOUSE OF MY ANCESTORS THE FINEST SONS OF ROME

Because he's trying to embrace all the people across the globe regardless of whether they are against him or not because he's an embodiment of love for humanity. Such a sublime and lofty being that keeps un in awe.

helo frenlo :DDD
turk is color of poop and smell :DDDDDDDD

Will I get best Korean qtie if I embrace Juche? We've got a land border you may be interested in

ANIMAM VERO NON AB HEREDE DE ROMA INVICTA CAESAREA, IN MAURITANIA TINGITANA CONTINUES

May the Leader bestow a girl of your taste on you once you believe in him.

MAURITANIA MAXIMUM REGIO COMITATU ARMIS ROMANAE PARENS MAURITANIA IMPERII POTENTES HABENT POTESTATEM QUI AUSI SUNT FORMIDULOSUS STATIM EXEQUERETUR

The Anglosphere. We were the inheritors of the classical tradition and have built the greatest Empires the world has ever seen.

HAERES LEGITIMUS EST QUEM MAURITANIA CAESARIENSI IN FIDE ROMA LEGATI DE ATLAS EVE AQUILA SUPER LEGATUM CAESARIS

Morocco

May be of empire of rising sun.

Romania, they speak butchered latin so it only makes sense and its in the name anyway.

>Unironically this

Finland

fuck off back there

>mark everything else as illegitimate
Wow rly made me think

new zealand

Still seems weird that Kaiser is the closest thing to how Cesar's name was actually pronounced. Always thought it was just Greek autism.

Gallica is roman province, shut up dirt worshipping slave I AM DOMINUS

Turkiye

Obviously Italy.

literally this

This,

omg I love Finland even more now

I am the romans

>legimate

This desu.

None, Germanics killed all the Romans

Monaco

this

Why would anyone want to claim the mantle of a shitty country that unironically thought republicanism was a good idea and better than monarchy, campaigned against natives and forcefully removed them from their land, moving in settlers to assimilate what very little natives there were, while at the same time having a strong military culture yet promoting free thinking, as well as having boring architecture that's just a shittier version of the Greeks.

Don't be retarded, anyone who thought replicating such a dumb country would realize it's fundamentally flawed from its ground up, and the only way not to fall would be to fundamentally change the structure of the nation, thus no longer making it Rome, Seriously.

Paraguay

This, pussy ass roman sissies didn't stand a chance against big germanic cock