Everyone knows that Hispanic immigration benefits the American elites, but what about the average American...

Everyone knows that Hispanic immigration benefits the American elites, but what about the average American? Does the average American benefit from having Hispanics here in the slightest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZJQT9tCKHU
youtu.be/KJHuIQ11j4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just more pussy to Blanda it up with.

Chicano, go home

Actually... you have no home

Chicano, go die in a hole

They bring yummy Mexican food with them, work hard, and boost the Christian demographic at the expense of Protestants. They also have a lot of fun traditions and festivals.

Yo, don't American girls like Mexican guys?

Gentrifies poorer neighborhoods and IIRC second and third generation Hispanics vote 40% for GOP, much higher then blacks.

Nope. Their culture is retarded, their food is gross, their women look like goblins, and their language is ugly.

Fuck off chicANO.

They turn into pumpkins around 25.

>1 Peso has been deposited to your account

theres usually mutual love for both genders and nationalities.

>Their culture is retarded
No arguments here

>their food is gross
I think you're actually retarded

>their women look like goblins
Some, sure. But there's a ton of sexy Mexican chicks.

>and their language is ugly.
I don't even care about this, so have the point

That is the ugliest poster I think I've ever seen.

>I think you're actually retarded
Nope. Their food tastes like disgusting vomit.

Culture is more important than ethnicity. I'm fine being multi ethnic as long as they assimilate to our culture, can say the pledge of alliegence in non broken English and pay taxes.

No the increased numbers of illegals drives down wages and sends even more money out of the nation. Not to mention the increases in crime, and drug trafficking.

Holy shit even the mexishits know there fat as fuck.

Delete this.

Has nothing to do with being Hispanic, but yes mass immigration is bad for a country's economy in a way that makes the poor poorer

Not really. I am a Hispanic and live in a city that is hugely Hispanic. The city is filled trash, drugs, graffiti, crime, and ghetto delinquents who commit all for the former. Despite all this talk of hating blacks, they are as bad as them and sometimes they even collude with each other.

All of them make a big stink if you speak the language of the country and not Spanish. Older generation immigrants loved America and were willing to better themselves for it. However many of the new ones just see it America as a tool and would rather live in the "United States of Hispania" than the United States of America. They work, but they work against America.

Sometimes I feel like the only Hispanic in their early twenties who cares about America as a country and not as a money milking machine to be wrestled out of the hands of "evil, rich white people". I am thankful for my immigrant father who was excited to be American for leading me away from this poisonous thinking.

The only good Hispanics can provide for this country is firepower against Muslims. Can't trust black people with that anymore. I see more and more blacks converting to Islam out of their desperation to latch onto any other culture driven out of their low self esteem as they did with Egyptian culture. Still a strong Christian presence, but I worry about the future of the demographic.

True. Mexican cuisine is a joke. Basically they have 3-4 ingredients and all their dishes are just a different mix of the same nasty greasy shit. No wonder those goblins are so fat.

t. Pedro Sanchez Enrique Ramon de la Raya

> work hard
Stop this meme about the hard working Mexican, the left has instilled deep rooted victim culture in them so much at this point that they are just less dark and shorter niggers at this point.
> yummy Mexican food
I love Asian food too, doesn't mean that millions of Asians need to sneak over our border for us to have plenty of diverse selections of Asian cuisine ranging from authentic to Americanized.
> muh Catholicism meme
The Pope is literally a globalist shill pushing for open borders and unlimited immigration.

RAPE IS A HUMAN RIGHT!!
IT'S 2016, EVEN DOLPHINS ARE PRO-RAPE.

girl in pic is a fucking poo in loo, you degenerate cuck

So much PIDF ITT (Paco Internet Defense Force)

Gf and I had a threesome with a Coloumbian girl a while back, so yeah, I benefitted.

>mexican food
>yummy
I will never understand this meme.

Pls purge this people, they don't belong here or there and just undermine our relationship.

Same here.
That shit is nasty.

Who the fuck do you think puts all that food in the grocery stores? Who builds all those houses? Imigrant labor makes average American (you're talking about white Americans, right?) pretty comfy.

>the only mexican food i've had is taco bell

Kill yourself

/thread

Hahahah, oh, wow.

Wait, you're serious.

Hang yourself.

Taco bell has civilized version of your food Paco

ITT basement dwellers who have never bought produce

No not really. I don't think hispanics are inherently irredeemable like say muslims or blacks, but uncontrolled immigration from them is a awful.

Fuck you basement dwelling spergmeisters. Most of the jobs they take don't exactly have lines of Americans waiting to do them.

>Everyone knows that Hispanic immigration benefits the American elites

as long as you understand the "elites" promoting immigration are the bankers and politicians, and not actual business owners

capitalism can't grow with a low/no-skill labor force that can't buy new products

I bet your average Sup Forumsack wouldn't even do these job, let alone even apply.

>Fuck you basement dwelling spergmeisters. Most of the jobs they take don't exactly have lines of Americans waiting to do them.

there are millions of private contractors and most of them aren't immigrants

white people own and run farms all over the country

the hard working immigrant doing the jobs no one else wants to is a classic meme

average IQ of your country is the most accurate predictor of living standards, economy, etc. being flooded by 87IQ people isn't ever a good thing

SHUT THIS DOWN

VENDIDO!

How can white women even compete?

>and not actual business owners
what about business owners who need non-skilled worker ?
illegals and immigrant in general are very benefical for them.

By not being obese 5 feet tall mestizo mongrels with an IQ of 80. Kill yourself Paco

Theoretically, it could lead to cheaper prices of things which can utilize their cheap, under the table labor. Home prices, restaurant food, lawn services, things like that. Or greater profits for these business owners. The civil unrest that's coming won't be worth it, though.

So, they can't compete?!

>they obey and stfu because they are illegals or non white
>they work like slaves for pennies
>a lot of their people wait for coming in USA and will compete them
>whites are too expensive and not enough submissive

Good food, qt girls and Catholic bros.
Mexicans Puerto Ricans must go to the gas chambers. Colombian and cubans are god tier and should only be allowed.

You have to go back mexiroach

>qt girls

Hi Paco you gross brown mestizo mongrel manlet

>hispanic
>'catholics'
>higher rates of murder in the world
please.

>justify human trafficking and being cool with slave tier working conditions

> qt
> good food
> fattest women in the world

I dunno mate, I live in a majority Hispanic area and most folks who left their native country to come here are good folks. Expect for fucking Puerto Ricans and Mexicans. They gotta go back.

Ayy I wish. Only Mexicans, Peruvians, and Bolivian look like gremlins. Dunno what makes Colombians, Venezuelans and Ecuadorian so different.

>what about business owners who need non-skilled worker ?

have you seen how hard it is to find a job in the US without some kind of education or qualification?

we're talking about a very small portion of available work here, definitely not something we need millions of unskilled migrants for

every year we have graduating high school classes all across the country that could be doing those jobs

>every Hispanic is Mexican
As I have said they must go back.

Mostly fat redhead american girls will date mesicans

Disguting fat ugly mexiroaches

youtube.com/watch?v=EZJQT9tCKHU

youtu.be/KJHuIQ11j4s

>Texan flag
>Doesn't enjoy TexMex

user I'm disappointed in you

White Texan in south Florida here. There are no Mexicans here, but rather hispanics from all over Latin America (plus a fuckload of Cubans).

Looking back, I think I much prefer Mexican immigrants to immigrants from other hispanic countries.

Event though they vote Republican, I'm not a fan of Venezuelan/Colombian/Cuban culture.

>that girl is indian

Would obliterate the younger ones with my aryan cock!

What's your opinion on Guatemalans

Shit taste

No. They take more in welfare, have a higher crime rate than whites, more affirmative action bullshit, more competition for housing which drives up the prices, more competition for low to medium skill jobs which should go to whites or blacks and causes more welfare usage.

I'm for stopping all immigration and work visas, especially H1B.

>Thinking person replying from Germany isn't a brown turkroach

Honestly, they might be a step up from Turkish women. What's your opinion, Achmed?

The blending of whites and hispanics into a new majority population will both transform and preserve the US. It will not be multicultural, it's assimilationist. And it's already happening naturally, but only partially. There are still some resistant whites and cultural chauvinistic hispanics. Mixing is, however, occurring at both the bottom (white trash and cholo Mexicans) and at the upper middle class (white professionals and educated hispanics).

The new offspring are ambiguous and are giving rise to a new racial/ethnic/cultural group that is neither fully hispanic or fully white. They are white-presenting enough to integrate into white society and education but not fully there, as they maintain some hispanic cultural institutions and even linguistic expression (Spanish phrases and pronunciation leaking into English). This emerging group will be the bridge that forms the new white-hispanic American majority.

If you can find the non degenerate latinaa which can be religious and are easier to find than white women, you will have a healthy, long and stable relationship.

It's easy to filter the bad and good ones:
>Being religious is a plus. If you are catholic, it's a good advantage.
>They rarely use birth control so the degenerates close themselves from the dating pool.
>be wary about girls who go on tumblr. It's usually a red flag for me but I guess it was a false positive with my gf.
>see how their parents are, esp. The mother. She will look like this and have a slightly similar personality; if you're good with the parents, even strict parents will let you get away with alot.
>having a similar education level doesn't really matter. Just make sure she can think for herself and likes to learn (I despise dumb women)
>normal Sup Forums redflags to watch out for

T. Chicago chicka seeka