Do white catholic people even exist?

Do white catholic people even exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ba'ath_Party
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

I'm white orthodox if that counts for anything

no you're not. unless you're a convert in which case you don't count.

Most public school kids get brought up through Catholic Scripture in Primary in Australia. Ask me anything.

btw the current pope is a cunt.

the pope????

Yes they do, literally everywhere I look around.

Oh ok, then, I wanted to be catholic without the baggage

he's a reptile you dummy

I'm a white Catholic. Dad is Anglo Prod stock, and mom has an ounce of Polish in her, through which the true faith was transferred.

Praise the Trinity, Mary, she equal to God, and the Saints

m8

also protestants are second-rate kikes
filthy heretics

>Catholics
>White

Yes of course

No, actually white people started to exist again when they embraced protestantism

>t. papist jealous he isnt as rich and relevant as netherlands

>Samefagging THIS hard

w-woah...

catholicism is the only that will prevail. Protestantcucks are too jewish and nihilistic to prevail

Unironically this

>follow a religious institution that builds huge monuments of gold and has historically been involved with extortion in the form of indulgences, with numerous pedophile priests and rampant historical embezzlement
>protestants are the cucks

Ironically this.

You and I both know what the only way to true oneness of God and true rejection of idolatry is.

Protestantism is too chaotic and too tolerant to flourish long-term, especially since protestants and non-denominationals are too busy screaming about MUH PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR while their kids and gay and getting abortions
See my post, the institution's corruption is irrelevant to the actual, although if that is too much for you literally look into Orthodoxy

Martin Luther and John Calvin were both Atheists. Luther denied the Soul's entry into heaven or existence after death, and John Calvin believed in Predestination.

John Calvin also went insane later in life

Was Aquinas really a saint?

Poles, Irish, Austrians are white.

Italians, Croatians, Romanians are semi white.

>muh money
>muh corruption
Catholics are so faithful they disregard even money to achieve morality regarding their families and friends which the guideposts to happiness, hope and faith, meanwhile protestants are so jewish and individualistic they can't even pay taxes for the people of their
own society to have decent healthcare and at least a decent welfare state so that people don't starve/freeze to death

>Irish
>Poles
>White
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

austrians are white tho? hahahahaha

>here, give me all the money you can afford to spend, who needs to eat? It's for the glory of God. Need to sell your daughter? Do that if you must
What was meant by this?

>proddy is selfish
as expected

>hyperbolic argument
Yes, that is exactly what I meant

secular Arab Nationalism >>>> Islamism

Paying for indulgences is what got catholics into this mess of protestantism. Paying for a quicker way to heaven, how is that not a scam?
>cant handle banter

I sort of put something together when I was volunteering at a charity actually. Was reading the lord's creed at church and the "Give us this day our daily bread" thing just clicked. In the west charity's are almost exclusively a christian organisation and what's the one thing that I CONSTANTLY on offer? Bread. Every single day you can go to a christian organisation and have enough bread not to starve.

Shoo basically

That's not what i was talking about

Saddam didn't deserve it, we don't fuck around with the USD I guess,
although Islam is what fuels the reactionary culture of Arabs.
Fuck proddys cannot handle banter, you can't even look into our theology enough before making Youtube videos about how the church is Satanic.

So did Luther. I'm not a superstitious man, but sometimes I think whatever might be up there got back at them.

Clearly Rhetoric actually. There were a lot of issues not the least being the entrenchment of the Church into the structure of society. The Church used to own Serfs ffs.

Without the reformation there would have been no enlightenment and hence no Western civilisation

So. I want to talk about it. Was a Catholic organisation too. They feed people every day and run a lot of the services for the homeless.

So don't "Muh indulgences go starve" when they feed and shelter people every day

It's the largest denomination in Canada, mostly French and Irish. Make what you will of that.

Is protestant America why it's so gay now?

I only agree with this ironically because saddam memes are funny.
Baathism unironically sucks. May Syria be free of it inshallah.

I used to listen to a catholic radio station just about daily. The argument boils down to "the catholic church is the original church, therefore you must follow it"

>Baathism
What is this?

My man there are countless protestant organizations that are run by direct donations and are much larger in scale

>catholic radio
lol wut

>Interpret the bible for yourself
>Oh, nevermind, come to Lutheran Mass and listen to me sermonize to you instead
Hypocrite Marty Strikes again. Also, Lutheran Churches are named shit like Christus Victor, a latin name, while Catholic Churches are named in English. What's the deal, Lutheranism?

No

>Religion

It's a radio who has received the true word of God

>although Islam is what fuels the reactionary culture of Arabs.

other way around. Arab bedouinism is what fuels the destructive nature of islam. Bedous were like that for thousands of years before Islam. If anything, Islam was supposed to be a moderating force, but fell to bedouinism.

t. arab.

>(((you)))
>pic related.jpg

>tfw will never be an old school Anglican
>tfw current Episcopalianism is really laughable

sure, but we are the biggest catholic country of the world and we haven't got one catholic radio or tv. If anything it's protestants/evangelists that got radios/tvs and other shit

>have bibles written in some ancient and mostly dead language for centuries
>get triggered when protestants print readable bibles

> Lithuania
> Croatia
> Turkey

>Arab
>Western Flag
You better be on Vacation, Ahmed

Why do you follow a religion that forces Bedouin culture and beliefs on you

There are

But to say that its one denomination and not another is bullshit.

Stop going to "mainline" churches

To kill an infidel is not murder - it's a path to heaven.

fuck off you invaded our country you disgusting wh*te yanknigger, i couldn't give less of a shit if I squat in your country for eternity and take your gibs and defile your whorish ugly women.

There is literally nothing wrong with Arabs, they share our values and maybe they'll finally give the sinful anglos some character

>2017
>he isn't lutheran
i feel

baathism is arab nationalism basically which spawned from the baath party. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ba'ath_Party ) it's an arab nationalist party that Saddam was a part of and Assad is a part of. It's not religious in any sense desu, it's just about "muh arab masterrace". It's party leaders have committed genocide from their dictatorial positions.
t. that leb christian who wants in on arab hegemony circle jerking in syria and iraq

The only way you're getting in here is if you're some rich kid who moves to Dearborn. Ain't no gibs for your lot here

>his self esteem is so low that he has to "lower himself" to the ugly whores shunned by society

And top kek muslims have been invading countries since it's inception

This was a nice religion thread not shat up by atheists please take this to another a thread

We used to have the "God Squad" radio show here. It was a Catholic priest, a protestant minister, an evangelical reverend, and a Jewish rabbi. They answer caller questions and discuss interfaith issues that all people of God can agree on.
It was a pretty good show, not sure why it went off the air.

i was in sterling heights in 2013 for about a year you yanknigger, and we're all stealing your gibs, just like you stole our oil.

Wow, that's a very nice Church. You Lutherans must make pretty churches. When was it built?
>Groundbreaking ca. 1170
Oh.

What's the doctrinal difference between the Lutheran and Anglican churches?

Not what I was saying either, I wasn't denying catholic charity. I was implying that the catholic church was notorious in the middle ages for abusing paid indulgences and running it like a scam

It's almost like countries and peoples are not a collective people and mind

>implying martin luther wasn't the most arseblasted cunt in existence

So do you believe in building renovations?

Good on you Seamus, you put the Guinness down long enough to type that

Have you read any Bernard Cornwall?

Go read his Viking series. Might get an idea of what used to be going on man. Literally 1/10 of the land of the town was Church land (might have been a third don't remember) and you literally had to work the church land for a day or two a week as a serf of the local lord. It wasn't a world that we would recognise man

Depends. Anglicanism didn't start because of Protestantism, it started because Henry wanted to be the Pope of England.

The earliest Church of England was literally Catholicism with the King as the head of the Church. Eventually Cromwell convinced Henry to include Protestant concessions into the faith.

Long story short, there is High and Low Anglicanism. High Anglicanism is still basically the Church of Henry, while Low Anglicanism is much more Protestant.

need a big one to make up for my little break

I believe them to be a tool of Satan.

Part of the reason people wanted serious church reform

> she equal to God
american Catholicism

Do white protestants exist?

Okay, how gruesome do Prods think the Crucifix should be? I think the answer is necessarily very

My book called Henry a hesiarch actually. Which is fun

But its got a lot of other things about it man. A lot.

But people tend to forget that one of the Kings of England having some fucking complex is why we didn't have slavery in Europe

Literally no need for it to be excessively bloody or even at all. People usually get the point without it

Cromwell lived about 100 years after Henry died

He's either Italian or Mexican. Those are the only two people's in the country that worship Mary as a fertility goddess

Thomas Cromwell

Should be extremely graphic imo. Jesus should be portrayed as malnourished and skeleton like as well.

Should've been more specific

Well, I assumed that saying Cromwell in the context of the creation of the English Church would not conjure up the Cromwell of the English Civil War.

Dude, everyone knew he meant Thomas Cromwell. Maybe read a fuckin book don't blame him.

Who is the more famous of the two, my man

idk who Thomas Cromwell is. Wasn't the main guy of the age like Englands Richelieu? Some other Cardinal fella

> following a """religion""" that started with a literal shitpost
please be a troll please be a troll please be a troll please be a troll

Cardinal Wolsey was there, too, but he was ousted before the English Reformation. Cromwell was the main guy who said that they're going to Prod up the new Church.

not even once

Wolsey seemed pretty on the money in The Tudors for whatever that's worth

Show's like that irritate the shit out of me for some reason though