In which country would one have the best chance of finding a Catholic woman who still takes her religion seriously...

In which country would one have the best chance of finding a Catholic woman who still takes her religion seriously? Some Latin American country I'm guessing? Brazil?

Definitely a LatAm country from the higher classes. Lower classes are swarthy sluts

my guessing is your guessing is bretty gut

What about a proddy that still takes her religion seriously? Norn Iron?

>"No."

>cums in bagina

Italy

Rural Québec or Acadian New Brunswick

Not catholics, the only girls here who aren't total sluts are the evangelicals.

East Timor has the highest share of self-identified Catholics and since it's a 3rd world country it's likely that they take their religion very serious

>tfw no Russian catholic gf

Russia is one of the least catholic countries in the world (0.5%)

they're ugly though

you sure shes not an orthoDOG?

Philippines

Why would you choose a religious girl? Don't you like sex?

wtf I love Russia now

religious girls are the biggest meme and worst cancer. self righteous, no fun allowed, hopelessly dependant on their parents who will have lots of say in you relationship. you want her mother to come with you to ikea to buy fucking cups? you want to have a massive argument because you went to see a game with your mates and had a few beers, even though she said it's okay? you want to go visit her parents every weekend instead of going somewhere cool with her? good luck then mate.

You ok there, buddy?

Bavaria, the Rhineland or Baden-Wurttemberg or Austria still have some girls that take catholicism awkwardly serious. Met a girl from Bavaria who said she would stay with her men even if he beat her because divorce is a sin

getting better lately

why don't you beat them? shuldn't them be submissive?

Vatican City

das right. fuck greasy cucktholic filth

Sounds like you knew one psycho chick. Sorry about your luck.
>why don't you beat them?
Catholics aren't supposed to beat their wives.

> Catholics aren't supposed to beat their wives.
are you really sure?

I'm not a theologian, but I'm pretty sure that the modern Church discourages all forms of spousal abuse, including verbal.

Inb4 some oddball priest in Africa or 16th century papal decree said it's ok
I'm talking post-Vatican II.

christianity and religion in general is a joke full of bullshit at this point. bible says something about "wife has to be submissive to her husband, she should always follow his orders etc", so you can interpret it however you want. a religious girl from a highly religious family drinks, parties and fucks whoever she wants just as much as a non-religious girl does, but as much as she manages to say sorry to God before she dies it's ok.

Yep.

You guys beat your wives over there?

>but as much as she manages to
*as long as

>
Git 'em, buddy.

>I'm guessing? Brazil?
HAHAHAHAHAHHAH

99% of Brazilian women are poverty sluts, the rest 1% is decent but unreachable upper class

not really. there is a huge difference between believing (trusting?) in God and being a follower of some organised religion

it is actually those weird protestant groups that are growing in latin america who are most conservative

Yeah, it's called dedication.

You just described every girl out there my man

Actually i think the best christian girls you will find are in countries with low christian populations, because; or at least more likely you will find them out of the christians if you go to a church. Because it's less likely to be a cultural thing or whatever

How to find a qt rural orthodox russian girl?

>Russian
>catholic

Pick one

there were pan slav russkies who wanted russian to be catholic or some shit maybe not anymore