Lauri
Mitchell
DSJ
Ball/Tatum
Fox
Frank
Collins
OG

this are the top rookies this year (inb4 simmons isn't a rookie)

Good first start for Tyus today.

Too clean

I'd rank Tatum far lower considering he's playing with a better team and his stats aren't accurate, also probably the worst defender on that list. Anyone would look decent with Kyrie.

To me, Collins is one of the most impressive rookies just for playing well on that Hawks team, Lauri and Kuzma too. Michell was a nice surprise.

I'm expecting more out of DSJ, considering he has old man Dirk with him, but idkw they are pairing him with Yogi so much.

Reminder, according to r/NBA and /nba/ (same thing), DSJ has the "it" factor among all rookies in this class

I've been saying this for a while but DSJ is gonna be the most dynamic player from this draft. Lonzo might have better stats down the line in terms of triple doubles and Simmons might have more post season success but in terms of raw talent and attitude, I think Smith is a guy who is just going to keep getting better and better. He's a little undersized but reminds me a bit of Kevin Johnson in that he's pretty tough and super athletic, much like a pre-injury Ron Harper.

>ranking Ball and Tatum at the same level

This general's contrarianism has gotten out of hand.

>Dude he's super explosive and dynamic lmao

Who cares? In this league, if you can't shoot or create shots, you're shit.

>Simmons
ball is roty

desu how i rank rookies is if i would start a franchise with them

to me, ben is far away the winner

after that it's lonzo, because even if he cant shoot everyone wants to play with a PG who passes because that's super rare these days, plus he is a walking triple double

then i'd say the next "tier" is kuzma, lauri, mitchell, dsj...all guys with lots of talent but one or two flaws that stop them from being on ben or lonzo's level, particuarly kuzma is bad at switching on screen, lauri can be too laidback, dsj is small and mitchell has a bad temper

the next tier is frank, fox, jackson, tatum...all guys will very high ceiling but very obvious flaws in there game, i think frank and fox are problem the most solid right now, fox need to be given the reins of the team and so does frank

jackson is shooting better than i thought but he's prone to miss free throws at an alarming rate, reminds me a bit of year 1 ingram, though im concerend about his work ethic in improving while that was never a question with brandon

tatum is probably the hardest to judge, at times, he looks lonzo level impacting every aspect of the game and in the few celtics games ive watched this year, he's been clutch in 2-3 of them. what worries me about tatum is his defense and his motor, taking plays off in the nba is a bad habit and he's prone to do this, and his defense is worse than advertised...i think it's a matter of him getting adjusted to the nba speed but it seems like he's a second behind everyone else on defense and mentally is questioning whether he should switch or fight over the top of screens instead of just reacting but very very high potential if he gets his head right he could be a problem

i like collins a lot, good free throw shooter and there was a game i watched the other day with the hawks when he was tearing up the offensive boards i think vs the wizards

OG has been playing well in the starting lineup, i like his attitude desu, and his chemistry with derozan

Almost every single rookie this year is shooting abysmal numbers except my boy OG. You just KNOW he's going to be the only lebronstopper out of the bunch.

Do you have Hakeem as a top 5 player all time?(Not my edit and this is your opinion and preference)

there should be a new award, we'll call it the....DCLSOTY award.

the Demarre Carroll Lebron Stopper of the year award. for the rookies it will be DCRLSOTY award (r is for rookie).

so canadia, who is the lebron stooper of the year so far? and whos the rookie lebron stopper of the year?

youtu.be/-4MUdgsqQWs

A team was outscored at 5 vs 3 on a college basketball after the whole opposing team bench was ejected . Those retards were taking midrange shots
.Lebron and a scrub like Cameron Payne would murder them at 2 vs 5

how come people never bring up the fact that cp3 blew a 3-1 leas against the rockets
his chokes always gets passes

Just barely

MJ
KAJ
Magic
Bird
Russell
Wilt
Duncan
Kobe
Hakeem
LBJ

I feel like everyone plays Phoenix knowing they can pad their stats.

Oh I thought you said top 10. Nevermind. Yeah, he's borderline top 10 for me with Shaq, LBJ, Big O, etc you can switch them all around in that position.

based. I don't know why so many people have LeBron top 3, I had a guy try to argue LeBron top 2 all-time lmao. people are so quick to want to be a part of history. like people are actually leaving wilt and bill and even KAJ out of top 10s all-time so they can fit in lbj and curry.

The Pistons have a 6-1 record against west teams

So far the DCRLSOTY award goes to OG because he looks promising. Frank Ntilikina is a close second for living in lebron's head rent free.

DCRLSOTY after just ~20 games so far is probably the man Demarre Carroll himself for giving LeBron a big fat L in Brooklyn. Showing the youngins how it's done.

LBJ inbetween Kobe and Duncan but otherwise I agree.

>his chokes always get passes

What? He's relentlessly mocked on /nba/

this is pretty close to my list but I have Duncan above Wilt (don't @ me if you don't agree)

He's not even top 10.
MJ
Kareem
Russell
Wilt
Lebron
Curry
Shaq
Bird
Kobe
Magic

I'd even take durant over Hakeem. Please someone tell me where I'm wrong

Wilt above Russell (lakers bias sorry)
Kobe over Duncan (lakers bias sorry)
LBJ over Hakeem (hakeem is overrated sorry)

they blew up a 20 pt lead in the game 5 against Corey Brewer and Josh Smith

Dude i had a guy try to argue that Curry was top 3 all-time, he said it was LBJ #1 (lmao) Curry #2 and MJ #3

I can't believe people like this exist

good candidates, lottah season to go.
lebron took L's in...
bkn orl nol nyc ind atl hou.

my vote for DCRLSOTY is Taurean Prince aka mini demarre carolle. but we'll see

>I'd rank Tatum far lower considering he's playing with a better team and his stats aren't accurate, also probably the worst defender on that list. Anyone would look decent with Kyrie.

>Wilt above Russell
This can go either way, both have unbreakable iconic records (points in a game and rings), I'd give it to wilt as a player because he was better on the offensive end.

>Kobe over Duncan
easily true, kobe is the better player, had the same amount of championships with a bad management, was more of an offensive threat and could score whenever without the need of a system and also one of the best perimeter defenders ever. Tim duncan was a decent scorer (shot a career 50% as a big man which isn't mind blowing if we're talking top 10), and great defender (but in comparison to other top centers wasn't mind blowing), tim duncan is overrated, literally derek jeter of basketball

>LBJ over Hakeem
also easily true, lebron has had absolute dominace of a conference for like 10 years, something we haven't seen since there were like 8 teams in the league. not the mention he's the best athlete the sport has seen and literally just does everything. hakeem couldn't win until jordan retired.

They are less cancerous than people who put Reggie Miller , Barkley and Rodman on their top 10

>tim duncan is overrated, literally derek jeter of basketball
This, when you're a good player on a great team for 20 years it mades you look flawless.

No shaq?

not him but shaq's whoring out at the end of his career ruined his legacy for me

This........is actually a pretty good list. Thanks for posting it user-sama.

Shaw could have easily been goat but his lack of work ethic ultimately ruined that

what do you guys know about legacy? only fanbases can talk legacy, msybe 5 but thry are the.....

lakers
spurs
shitics
raptors
and cleveland

Shaq was literally a better player than tim duncan

Pretty objective desu, Bird is so fucking underrated it pissses me off that people disregard him

maybe in terms of prime but shaq couldn't sustain it

same reason why curry can't break top 10

>mfw no girl to talk basketball with

*sigh* just you fagots.

so we're talking who had the better careers instead of who the better player is? then lebon's already top 3. if we talk who the better players are then curry is probably top 5

i love you. I want to put my tongue in your ass

DEFINITIVE LIST

>Jordan
>Kareem
>Magic and Bird (these two cannot be separated, don't @ me)
>Hey, it's Tim
>Russel
>Wilt (sorry f.a.m. couldn't beat the Leltics)
>Lelbron (win some more rings/mvps ya dingus
>Hakeem (le skilled big man meme)
>Jerry West (despite never winning he was real fucking good)
>Oscar Robertson (he was a spooky dude)

Honorable Mentions
>Kobe (with Shaw dominated)
>Shaquille (dominated)
>David Robinson (elite, needed Timmy to get his ring(s) tho
>Stockton (elite on both ends, if he got his own buckets might have won one of those Jordan series)
>Malone (elite, couldn't cut it in crunchtime)
>Chuck (only man ever to approach Jordan during his era, couldn't hack it tho)
>KG & Dirk (personified extremes at their positions, were very great for a long ass time)
>Julius Erving (elite for his era, can still dunk at like fucking 70 or something)
>Moses Malone (longevity and eliteness, got his motherphuckkin ring)
>Curry (memechuck changed the era, for better or worse. Also got those MVPs for being a one-man offensive system)

>tfw no Thundies today
Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone

>with a bad management

Jerry Buss and Phil Jackson is "bad management"?

switch Kobe and that beta cuck duncASS.

as a player, tim duncan was just really good, not top ten material. he was just on a great dynasty so it becames popular to pretend hes top 10

>Anunoby, playing 18.3 minutes a night and climbing, has an offensive rating of 114.6. Granted it’s early, but that rating is better than those beside the names of players like LeBron James, Draymond Green, Kemba Walker, and teammate DeRozan.

>Heading into play Friday, Anunoby was tied for seventh in the NBA in offensive rating, which measures an individual’s efficiency at producing points for his team.

memestats aside, OG is gonna be a superstar one day
My Rapties future is looking bright!

>On a great dynasty
Tim was the dynasty; he carried old ass Admiral to his ring, won three where the best player on his squad aside from him was probably peak Parker (no superstar to be certain), and was a large contributor on the last ring against the heatles. Popovich himself has stated that without Tim there would have been no spurs to oppress the west.

>Tim was the dynasty
Pop was the dynasty, when duncan got old and even left they kept winning just as consistently.
>Popovich himself has stated that without Tim there would have been no spurs to oppress the west.
What coach hasn't said something like this about their best player, even if in this case they have one of the best systems ever

Tim Duncan in his prime was dominant on both ends of the floor. Watch his series against Kidd and the Nets, almost Quadruple double in the finals.

that was one of the most dominant performances I've see in the playoffs, Nets had no answer for him

Any good streams???

If we're talking primes Shaq was easily better, There's at MINIMUM 10 players who had better primes than duncan

try the midwest in the u.s., heard they have some good fresh water ones.

>all these top 10 players lists
>no Dirk

We all love Cuban and Dirk, I don't get the constant snubbing

He's top 15. Not 10 though

I can't name 10 better, especially when you take in consideration of longevity and defense. Duncan was one of the most impactful defensive players I've seen

>Mitchell has a bad temper
You are literally just basing this off the Embiid thing, aren't you?

>Curry.

now you are just trolling

Nah. You're either a Spurdora or Cockshits fan. Dirk is god

>I can't name 10 better
das cause you a casual mayne, i shit out better careers than duncan. pic related, ignore the jersey, id take bosh over memcan

(in no order) Jordan, Kareem, Magic, Bird, Russell, Wilt, Lebron, Shaq, Kobe, Hakeem, Oscar, Curry, Durant all had better PRIME years than duncan.

>trolling

How? Name more than 10 players with his resume:

>best 3 point shooter of all time
>2x time champion
>2x MVP
>changed the league
>out of this world humble off the court

It seems to me that Lakers fans are a bind re:the Spurs. They either have to admit that Duncan was better than Kobe, or they have to admit that Pop is a better coach than Phil since he won with far less talent than Phil had.

>out of this world humble off the court

>>out of this world humble off the court
wtf am i reading, do spudornerds belive this?

Gregg "Whiteness doesn't exist" Poppovich

What (((race))) is Poppovich then?

>Any meme state player
>humble
W E W

Honestly people who don't think curry is top 10 just don't want to admit it. He's the best player under 6'6 that we've ever seen in a game revolving around giants (yes it's a guard heavy league now but he still stands head ad shoulders above the guards in today's game) He's the best shooter EVER, and changed the way the game is played offensively and strikes more fear than. plus 2 rings(and counting) and 2 mvps (only unanimous mvp). Legacy wise he's easily the second best point guard ever. So how is all that and one of the most devastating offensive forces ever not top 10?

not even that special of a resume

2x NBA champion
>0 finals MVP
his supporting cast included 2 All NBA players, now 3 all NBA players/multiple time MVP

Can't rate him very highly when there have been players that have achieved more with less supporting cast

Hakeem For example has 2 Rings, 2X finals MVP, defensive player of the year.

He won a chip with Otis Thorpe as his second best player

People love waiting until the last season of their careers to decide whether someone's top 10 or not, huh? If curry retired this year he'd be top 10.

>LeBron Cockroaches come out from under the fridge to lie about Curry's impact on the game

Lmao so predictable

Simmons needs to be more jovial.

He has the aura of the sociopath at the moment.

Now that I think about it, it's interesting that no lebronsexuals are screeching about him being the GOAT/top ten.

MJ is a sociopath and it worked out pretty well for him.

This desu

Lol what was magic johnson's supporting cast? What about kareems? jordans? shaqs?
Curry stands out as the best shooter ever to an extent we didn't think we'd ever see, so much that the NBA has altered drastically. It's not about his teammates, most (if not all) top 10 players can be weighed down by teammates or coachs, but curry's impact on the sport of basketball is undeniable. His accolades (especially for a player who's probably gonna retire with like 4+ rings) also help boost his legacy, regardless of who's on his team at the end of the day.

He was so great under Mark Jackson right?

Kerr is the revolutionary here, not Curry. They blew teams out of the water without Curry in the lineup in the playoffs because of their system.

The warriors are one of the best constructed and well coached teams in league history, it's build on cohesion and chemistry, not just Curry's shooting. You insert any good shooting PG in the system they win everything, Steve Nash, Lillard even.

Curry is made for this style of basketball, so is Thompson

what team should I root for

I'm from Ohio but I don't care about the Cavs or Bron

How is an injury-ravaged Nets team beating the Griz? How have the Nets brought Carroll back from the dead?

lakers

raptors

unironically kill yourself
you're a bandwagon libshit cuck

He was injured under mark jackson. Bulls had good playoff runs without jordan. And curry is the best shooter ever. If you insert Anthony Davis in place of tim duncan he may have 5 rings, are we going to count "if"s against people? Curry is top 10 right now.

Knicks, because fuck you

is there like an imgur of all these pictures somewhere?

>imgur
gtfo now

RIP

Special edition top 10 worst fan bases

1. Lakers(eternally #1)
2. GSW(>out of this world humble off the court) has earned you guys rank 2, grats
3. Celtics
4. Craptors(canada is just a shitty place to live/shit posters)
5. Sixers
6. Cavs(ohio is a shit hole, lebron will never be better than MJ)
7. Spurs(illegal immigrants the team)
8. Wizards
9. Thunder
10. Rockets

Top 5 worst flag posters

1. Brazil
2. Canada
3. Spain
4. Argentina
5. US

>not having goatzil as best poster

Tatum > Simmons because you have to reduce Simmons' stats by 50% for this being his 2nd season.

He played 2 full seasons Mark Jackson averaging more points and assists while shooting almost same percentage, they were eliminated in the playoffs in the first round in 2014.

2015 rolls around, he averages less points and assists, plays less minutes, wins MVP, wins Championship.

Did he take magic pills over night, or is it because Steve Kerr is the one changing the system

bruh you're now 1st on the top 5 biggest whinny bitches in this thread list because you spam this shit every single thread lmaoooo

Who /Out of this world humble here/?

not even top 5 center, he's somewhere between Bogut and Longley.

in order to be a good poster you need clean drinking water, otherwise your mind will be foggy from dehydration since you're drinking nothing but mud water