No Grey Cup game thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

welovesports.xyz/cfl-stampeders-argonauts/
youtube.com/watch?v=qjfpvw37hCc
youtube.com/watch?v=m5KgTBXLEl4
youtube.com/watch?v=9zfNwTeP0qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the what?

Umm, sweeties, the Argonauts are our guys tonight.

the A FUCKING LEAF football league final

its today

Unironically watching this over the Packers.

In

Comfy Calgary here

its snowing quite heavily for the game.

>mfw da boatmen win one for da six

>leaving a Hue to start the thread for leaf meme football

Canada should be ashamed of themselves

tell me about each team, I'd much rather watch memeball than the packers get BTFO

Who is this white nigger dancing around?

he started it like an hour before kickoff.

i love watch football games on snow, i hope this game be fun

all the candians who are going to watch the grey cup are probably too drunk right now to start a thread

Who the fuck is this Eminem ripoff lmao

One thing about the CFL is that all the good teams are in the western division, so Toronto is obviously the underdog here as they are representing the eastern division.

He would have been the Prime Minister to save Canada from its doomed fate.

The Canuckistani Superb Owl - The 105th Edition

Where to watch the game

Canada TV: TSN Networks
United States TV: ESPN Networks (uses TSN Feed)

Streams
welovesports.xyz/cfl-stampeders-argonauts/
youtube.com/watch?v=m5KgTBXLEl4

Who is this wigger?

Calgary has been shittin on niggers all year and is probably going to destroy Toronto. Toronto got through due to being in an extremely weak eastern conference. They're .500 and in 1st place in the conference, they'd be 2nd last if they were in the west.

But the argo's have Ricky Ray who is kind of the Aaron Rodgers of the CFL. A huge meme, but actually really fucking talented and can chuck dragons to pull out stupid victories that the team doesnt really deserve

calgary has been the best team in the cfl for the last few seasons, it's their third consecutive grey cup, they won two years ago and then had a huge upset and lost last year

toronto is a .500 team that has one of the best cfl QBs ever, coach is former bears hc marc trestman

calgary dominated this season. toronto was like .500 in the regular season.
this probably isnt going to be close.

It's snowing so much in Ottawa

This game is going to be full of memes I can already sense it

>so Toronto is obviously the underdog here as they are representing the eastern division.

I'd be wary of that considering what happened last week on that pick six. You know that was all too convenient for that to be "stands as called" on review.

>American company
>American company is proud of support Canadian music

how you canadians can support all this level of cuckness?

here's a stream

Some stupid pregame show right now, lookin like its gonna be a snowbowl

bo levi mitchell is the aaron rodgers of the cfl.

Where's Justine Trudeau? IT'S NOT A GAME WITHOUT THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD.

He'll be there

That's what everyone said about Ottawa and Calgary last year

sirius xm canada is its own thing and like a subsidiary of Sirius XM. But either way I dont really give a fuck, our cultures and economies are so intertwined the border might as well not even be there.

>ywn smoke crack at 24 sussex

>Calgary has been shittin on niggers all year and is probably going to destroy Toronto. Toronto got through due to being in an extremely weak eastern conference. They're .500 and in 1st place in the conference, they'd be 2nd last if they were in the west.
>But the argo's have Ricky Ray who is kind of the Aaron Rodgers of the CFL. A huge meme, but actually really fucking talented and can chuck dragons to pull out stupid victories that the team doesnt really deserve

replace toronto with ottawa and ray with burris and you had last years

i think sirius does well here because they don't have to play mandatory canadian content, and a lot of the country doesn't have many fm stations

they are even going to interview him at some point.
some solid humanitarian memes incoming.

canada is fucking massive, it makes sense to have satellite radio out there. they have a shit ton of canada channels on there though, I have it in my car, like specific news stations and only canadian music

>tfw TSN doesn't support Chromecast

Huh what do you know it is snowing. Didn't even look out my window until now.

thats a totally fair and valid point

Can anyone explain to me why they built a huge condo building literally right beside the stadium.

I've never seen that done anywhere else in the world. It's so weird

>our cultures and economies are so intertwined the border might as well not even be there.

even i think that Canada is USA 2: Eletric bugalooo

Actually, the Eskimos' Mike Reilly is pretty decent as well.

Fun fact, the just fired coach Mike Reilly is still the last coach the lead the Bombers to Grey Cup victory (in 1990) .

City wouldn't have rebuilt the stadium without the condo/plaza/outlet mall there.

>you don't have to be special
>just have fun
>just be yourself

These weak ass speeches. Canadians need to learn how to stop being so nice.

>those pre-game speeches
>none of them come close to pinball
youtube.com/watch?v=9zfNwTeP0qk

here on my city there is a stadium that is bulid closed but the constrution of buldings isnt directly relationated with the stadium

yeah but overlooking the field? It's just weird I dno

I've never seen anything like that anywhere else

Tfw bombers fan

lansdowne was a unused mess after the renegades left
in exchange for getting the land to develop on the REDBLACKS owners had to renovate the stadium and bring back the team
the canucks are in a similar situation

Believe me that was the only way Landsdowne was getting fixed.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets booed. The new gender-neutral national anthem got booed at the Toronto home opener. And there are Albertans in attendance tonight.

looks a bit chilly in ottawa

>usa has won a grey cup more recently than Winnipeg

it's really coming down, ottawa hasn't seen this much snow since dany heatley played for the sens

think hamilton used to have houses that could see most of the field

red me pill on this

Jason Maas was told to throw the West Final last weekend so the name controversy over the Eskimos didn't pollute grey cup activities.

there was a line in the english anthem
>in all they sons command
some quebec politician wanted to change it
>in all of ours command
he was dying of als and weedman changed it, but it's still often sung the old way

>10 referees

what the fuck. is that normal?

Jeez, quite a bit of snow there. It was nice and clear here in London.

Some dying cunt made it his life goal to get the word Sons taken out of our National Anthem instead of curing his disease

>we just got to make sure our team puts up points while stopping the other team from scoring points

Government passed a meme motion that would change the anthem to gender neutral lyrics because a politician was dying
Hedley sings changed anthem at Toronto game
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Politician dies
Motion gets shot down

IN ALL THY SONS COMMAND

>Jason Maas was told to throw the West Final last weekend so the name controversy over the Eskimos didn't pollute grey cup activities.

fuck, forgot to post this last week, have to wait until labour day

Is the game over? Forgot the thing even though the hokkei game I was listening started early for it

who /awaitingawesomeflyover/ here?

1 for each province
maritime refs are always shit though

Are you a grill?

the bill never passed through the senate. please try to get your news from other places than *chan.

Iqaluit expansion franchise when?

>Julie Payette is GG

she is so tiny and her coin flip game is weak

I said the motion was shot down

So, its the law dead?

I never knew that. That's the gayest thing I have ever heard. Maybe they should have a Chug ref to represent the territories.

Ricky Ray is more like the Brady of the CFL at this point tbqh. ( Ever since Calvillo retired)

>tfw there was none of this annoying pre-game bullshit at the Vanier

Piss off. She's an astronaut.

>watching canadian college sports
Why would you do that to yourself?

>tfw ywn be canadian
Feels saskatchewan bros

I'm here for Shania.

>advertising shitty chink tractors
>not even advertising good chink tractors like kubota

so the argonauts are /ourguys/? isn't Toronto the NYC of Canada though?

yes this was alll about a year ago, they seem to be letting that particular dog sleep at the moment

What the fuck is this horse shit?

2002 Grey Cup was the GOAT

Im cheering for the stamps I guess, they were our biggest rivals all year but I'd rather see them win than a leastern team

KIRBY WHITEDUCK

Stamps have to be our guys, Argonauts hardly deserve to be there.

this lack of USA flags ITT
disgusting
a fucking foreign country gets its shit together and starts to play actual sports and these casuals dont even have a favorite CFL team.
god bless you canucks and youre american ways.
also I need one of you to buy me one of those norinco M1A knockoffs.
>Candadian national anthem > USA anthem

it was purposed and passed the house of commons, but the conservatives were in power for the last 10+ years, so the senate is all conservatives who didnt like the change and shot it down.
honestly most people would have probably just kept singing the old lyrics.

Leaning towards the Argos cause I support the Raptors in the NBA.

Also, dat snowfall.

cause my dad and I went to Western, same with most of his hunting buddies, it was the first time Western were in since 2008 and first time they won since 1994 plus it was in Hamilton where my dad is so we had venison chili before the game, got hammered, then headed to the game

What the fuck.

I'm a Toronto fan because I live in Toronto. I don't know why anyone else would support, especially an American, Calgary is probably the most America-like Canadian city.

For me, it's Chief Kirby Whiteduck.

jesus christ wtf is this shit. Thats not the anthem

>calgayry vs city that doesnt give a shit about the cfl 2: electric boogaloo

Ummmm

>thank God I'm not canadian

I think the Liberals knew that the general public fucking hated the change and just went through the motions of changing to fulfill that dude's dying wish

how many grey cups have you been to?

I've seen Calvillo try to throw the ball twice in double ot at the 93rd
I've seen Banks 90 yard game winning return nullified at the 102nd
I've seen Lulay win at home after starting 0-5 at the 99th

nah, 2004