What would you have done in his position?

What would you have done in his position?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qr69jLeQdRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pull out my cock

Blame the jews

Smack that bitch up.

probably 90% the same but when I showed it to Faye, tell her why it looks wrong instead of just playing it off when she fucks up

HANDS UP! IT'S A ROBBERY!

Fugg:~DDDD

Very simple

>and the oscar for best picture goes to... EMMA STONE

Something wrong? That's what the envelope said

Admit you may have the wrong category on this card and ask for the correct one.

>MFW when they say Warren Beatty fucked around 10.000 women in his life

Used my above 65 IQ to realize something was wrong.

bullshit, you would be stressed and stand like a deer facing approaching a pick-up car

fucking how

The smartest thing would be to just say that there's been a mistake, and that someone gave you the wrong envelope. It's awkward, but there's no perfect way to play it off.

dunno but it's just rumors and gossips showing Beatty was /ourguy/

Punch the woman and run away with the Oscar. No takebacks!

Money, fame, and access to pussy.

Women will throw themselves at famous people. Also, Bill Cosby was hiring "models" as young as 16 to fuck on the regular. Plus, these guys are typically skeevs who get younger actresses help in exchange for sex.

You're probably right. 2bh it was also more Faye's fault imo. Warren never wanted to go through with it. She should have done something as well.

Same way Gene Simmons did.

BY LYING ABOUT IT.

What does that even mean? I'm really not well versed in negro so could you give me a quick rundown on that pharse?

Kill myself in 1962 for being a liberal cunt

I would repeatedly hit the woman with my open hand.

>"The Academy for best picture goes to... Emma Stone for La La Land"

Slap Faye for being a cunt.

>quickly distract the crowd with the old soft shoe
>exit the stage doing the boney maroney

Say its the wrong card and blame trump

Sure thing user. I can give you the vasic gestalt...

I LOVE AMY ADAMS

Punch that bald lanklet that snatched something out of my hands disrespectfully in the back of the neck.

*fart loudly*

Yeah, seriously, fuck him. And fuck Emma Stone for making Beatty look stupid in the story she told later. Disrespectful bastards. Beatty's acted in better movies than they've ever seen, and since before they were born. I bet Emma Stone doesn't even know who he is, and just thinks he's some senile old Jew who knows people.

This.

Would've been funny as fuck.

This.

He's old and has nothing to lose he should have told the audience the jews did this and they did 9/11 and were all the world's wars and were using islam as a tool to exterminate the white race.

Would have been hilarious. Old basterd rambling.

But how do you know it's the wrong envelope and not just a mistyped one? And you only have five seconds to make a choice.

Kill myself

I would have looked over to her and said, "Does this look right to you?" Like whispering. And then we would both thoroughly read the card and realize it's the wrong card. And then I would say, "I believe I have received an envelope for the wrong category, would someone like to take a look at this?" To the backstage people.

Honestly I took what she said at face value. She honestly seemed like she didn't want to start shit and just told the truth about what happened, and while she probably should have just said nothing she clearly wanted them to win Best Picture.

That fucking faggot that just ripped shit out of Warren fucking Beatty's hand like he's half the man he is deserves a broken goddamn nose.

At least there's solace in the fact that he won't ever attend even half of the Academy Award events that Beatty has in his life before he's long since forgotten as the fad he is.

>open card
>look at it
>see that something is wrong
>"Sorry folks, it seems as if we have the wrong card."

At least I would like to think that's what I would do. Pressure from having millions of people watching me might make me freeze up and end up in the same position he was in.

Since I'm on stage in front of hundreds of people, I'd shit my pants and then try to be the driver

Ask for an academy official to help rather than the decrepit bitch next to me.

she was cute in like '62. Real cute.

> ask for right card
> right card says best picture LaLa Land
> Jimmy fallon makes fun of you for being a paranoid ald man
> showrunners yell at you
> public shits on you

Hind sight is 20/20

>"Congratulations, Emma Stone! Looks like you win again!"

Why is Denzel such an asshole bros?
youtu.be/qr69jLeQdRA

How fucked is the dude that mixed up the envelopes?

Say I think I got the wrong card. That's what any normal person would do.

Fake an hearth attack or fainting

It was the only way out.

I don't see what the problem was.

made Bullworth 2 five years ago

Not gonna watch this 'cause I'm tired but I did watch the directors round table thing a while ago. I really liked what Denzel and Mel had to say, both seemed very passionate about their work. Made me like Denzel.

>mental calculations at maximum speed
>beep boop beep boop
>la la land probably won anyway, since it was clearly the best flick ever
>just say la la land won so I can gtfo

if he had sex with 1 woman per day for 27~ years, it is

BBC News did a story about who knows the winners before the ceremony, and went into detail about the two people with the envelopes and all the contingencies to ensure it goes smoothly

Then this happens because one of those people fucked up the envelopes

They fucking knew

It was planned

This is a fucking marketing scam

If it had been the other way around, would they have taken it back off Black Gay Lads Coming Of Age?

This. Moonlight's win proves the jew agenda.

In a fair world, Hacksaw Ridge would've won but I could've slept peacefully knowing that Emma Stone would be happily humming to herself as she took two golds home instead of watching some gay niggers take centrestage

And the Best Picture goes to Zombieland because everyone here is dead inside

You forget the part where you get assassinated by a Bogdanoff hitman.

Not him, but

>butthurt

it's time to go to bed Warren. just accept the humiliating embarrassment/failure and move on

>on the winning side
>butthurt

>"winning side"

Lol, funny.

>no one sane thinks Moonlight deserved the win
>those that do think it deserved the win still feel like it got "snubbed" and their win was largely deflated because of the whole mix up
>the academy is even more of a joke now than it was before
>Trump is still president for at least 4 years
>suicide squad won an oscar and no marvelshit did

>he's a Trumpcuck
>he thinks I like suicide squad
>he tries to hide his butthurt because his beautiful dream of a white world is being torn apart

>he's a hillshill/berniebot
>he doesn't know how to read and thinks I was trying to say he liked suicide squad
>he thinks having less whites and more nogs is a good thing
>he thinks i'm white
>he tries to rationalize his stupidity because he dislikes non-shitskins this much due to extreme jealousy at their acheivements

Pretty sure Roman Polanski beat Beatty to the punch about 40 years ago

>Tell everyone about the Zionist conspiracy to control the world
>Whip out penis
>Helicopter dance

I'd probably manage to fuck it up even worse

So much this...

>he thinks being a trumpcuck is excusable in any situation
>that clear backpedalling on the suicide squad
>he ignores basic principles of humanity and focuses on white vs black, etc
>he tries to gain value by saying he isn't white, despite being dumb as a brick
>he still thinks being jealous of another race is a trait common outside of inbred, mentally challenged comunities

"It appears I have the wrong cared, this one says emma stone"

They hand you new card, you say "Moonlight"

easy

card*

"This isn't right... I think there has been a mistake"

>Punch that bald lankle
Absolutely no way that I wouldn't do that.
Everyone was fawning oiver him for how he'd conceded his defeat "with respect", yet all that cunt was be passive-aggressive about his loss.
>"We lost by the way"
>"Moonlight, you guys won by the way"
>snatchs paper out of poor Beatty's hand who's trying to keep his cool
Everyone one of those reeks of how angry and bitchy he got.

>that clear backpedalling on the suicide squad
Backpedaling? Do you actually not know how to read? Follow the quote line from the beginning you fucking idiot.

>he ignores basic principles of humanity and focuses on white vs black, etc
Not wanting niggers in your country is pretty humane for the natives. It's also hilarious how you bring up the irrelevance of race, yet between the two of us, you're the person who brought it up first.

>he tries to gain value by saying he isn't white, despite being dumb as a brick
Because you clearly thought I was white when you mentioned "le white world falling apart".

>he still thinks being jealous of another race is a trait common outside of inbred, mentally challenged communities
So blacks then?

>the average amerinigger
Top fucking kek, I weep for America.

jfc why didnt he fuck ME