What does Sup Forums think of this actor and the way he acted the part of Benjamin Sisko?

What does Sup Forums think of this actor and the way he acted the part of Benjamin Sisko?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-apnLvSq-gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IjvYiSDJujA
youtu.be/ZhGKHo8xN_g?t=28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's good OP

youtube.com/watch?v=-apnLvSq-gQ

>it's a "Sisko gets mad at the holograms for not calling him a nigger" episode

...a true student of the method, Brooks "shadowed" the captain of a busy Los Angeles shopping mall for three weeks in preparation for his role as Benjamin Sisco in Deep Space Nine.

Best written captain in Star Trek universe.

Almost the worst acted captain in the Star Trek universe (looking at you, Chris Pine)

He's good, except for the times he overacted. But the character was the most interesting captain in ST. Can't stand Picard. So overused

Space Jesus was hammier than a ham and Shatner sandwich dipped in lard and fried in bacon grease.

My favorite part of his character arc was the end when he fulfilled his magical intergalactic black role-model destiny to be a deadbeat dad.

youtube.com/watch?v=IjvYiSDJujA

ARE
YOU
SAYING THAT
AVERY IS
A
BAD
ACTOR?

He was sooo bad in the first season. but he grows on you.

I love Odo.

doesn't have this

youtu.be/ZhGKHo8xN_g?t=28

A bit melodramatic at times, but he is pretty solid most of the time.

He's always completely flat and never shows any emotions. He is the most boring captain of the most boring series of ST. The first episode is the dumbest ST I have ever seen in my life and I have watched the entire Xindi saga of ENT.

He's actually a good actor and a cool person outside of this role though.

>He's good OP
That is a bad example. Michael Eddington out acted him.

he did a great job, the 2nd best captain after picard

the guy is absolutely fucking nuts irl though

That character was pretty shitty.

Odo fucking sucks

Fuck you. Leo and Quark are the best characters in the show.

So, what do you think happened to Gul Moret (the guy who fugged Dukat's wife) after Dukat became the leader of the Union later that year?

He said he'd send him to Breen, but I'd imagine once he was the leader he'd know that Breen isn't actually cold (assuming there's really a Cardassian Embassy).

>Computer, create a universe where I'm not a 27 year old kissless virgin
>Unable to comply with your request ... virgin

He was the best part of Spencer For Hire before the Borg killed his lady

Avery Brooks is great, although he can ham it up sometimes, and I hear he's a bit psycho.