Post a league and its most pathetic, useless and delusional team

post a league and its most pathetic, useless and delusional team

brasileirão

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2008/02/27/brazils-flamengo-has-most-fans-world
espn.uol.com.br/noticia/721386_por-que-torcida-do-flamengo-sera-ainda-maior-ate-o-final-do-ano
m.lance.com.br/futebol-nacional/flamengo-segue-com-maior-torcida-mas-vantagem-para-timao-cai.html
terra.com.br/esportes/lance/flamengo-segue-com-a-marca-mais-valiosa-do-brasil-confira-o-ranking,9b232a053e10a5affdff882300433badbofto631.html
spotrac.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's the meme you know since birth. schalke not winning shit, but their fans always think they're serious title contenders

Isn't Flamengo literally one of the most popular teams in the world?

it's a meme pushed by the biggest media corporation in brazil and, since the rest of the world doesn't care, they just assume it's true

not even the most popular in Brazil

Sudamericana 2017

Champions: Flamengo

Recopa Sudamericana 2018

Copa Libertadores 2018

FIFA Club World Cup 2018

Flamengo 2 x 1 PSG

We good. O mais querido.

yes. don't listen to the other biased hues

Is not a meme.
Flamengo have the biggest fans in Brazil and the world.
On Brazil only Flamengo have like 40 million supporters

theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2008/02/27/brazils-flamengo-has-most-fans-world

Vocês podem invejar como for nunca vão mudar esse fato.

O Flamengo tem a maior torcida, por isso é o mais querido.

>tfw I just imagined the smell of this place

this is an english-speaking imageboard. please learn how to speak it properly before posting your retarded opinions.

West Ham
QPR/Milwall
MK Dons
Forest Green

Have you never heard of Sup Forums? There are generals in many languages there.

t. favelado

FIFA Club World Cup 2018

Flamengo 2 x 1 PSG

it's not the end of the world, when you can understand the person

/r/ing aquela imagem do troca de passes

>redditspacing

Not an argument.

Yes. The club are just now organizing things, profiting and trying to win some titles, it have a chance in this December 2017 with Copa Sudamericana.
Chora mais seu lixo, contra fatos não há argumentos seu gambá, mentiros. marginal.

A nação rubronegra é muito maior!

espn.uol.com.br/noticia/721386_por-que-torcida-do-flamengo-sera-ainda-maior-ate-o-final-do-ano

m.lance.com.br/futebol-nacional/flamengo-segue-com-maior-torcida-mas-vantagem-para-timao-cai.html

terra.com.br/esportes/lance/flamengo-segue-com-a-marca-mais-valiosa-do-brasil-confira-o-ranking,9b232a053e10a5affdff882300433badbofto631.html

Os antis piram.

Eles estão desesperados. O Flamengo disparou na frente, é o clube mais "europeu" do Brasil, Palmeiras, Cúrinthians e São Paulo ainda engatinham.

If duplos Junior 7-1 Flamerda next thursday

Liverpool.

>delusional about Hillsborough which liverpool fans caused
>completely ignores Heysel disaster which liverpool fans caused
>ZERO, I REPEAT ZERO PL TITLES!
>Delusional scouse la supporters who think liverpool are relevant like Chelsea, Man Utd and City.

which reminds me;

>That extremely bitter Sup Forums feud back in 2016 between those two buttmad Sao Paolo and Corinthians autists

Fuck, whatever happened to that fight anyway? those two sperglords used to fill up the catalog with angry threads specifically aimed at each other

>o clube mais "europeu" do Brasil

São Paulo turned into a mid table fodder team and Corinthians just won the national league

nfl
cant even tell you one reason they still exist desu

Shut the fuck up faggots read >

i remember that shit. kek i think they got permabanned because it disappeared almost instantly after 3 months of non-stop shit flinging

I can. Retards keep showing up to their games. Browns fans are absolute fucking idiots.

they have to live in Cleveland for fucks sake. Be sympathetic

Shut the fuck up faggots no ones cares about your miserable envy or your shitty Trump worshipping kill yourself, fuckong bitches, your envy is delicious

AHAHAHA CHORA MAIS
read >

It is. It's certainly not pathetic, nor useless. It is, however, the most delusional team in the country.

Why are flamenguistas the most disgusting, negro-ish, idiotic, poor and criminal people to ever walk this earth?

Browns aren't delusional though, they know they are garbage, in this current era the team that corresponds to OP's request is probably the Cowboys

>Yes. The club are just now organizing things, profiting and trying to win some titles, it have a chance in this December 2017 with Copa Sudamericana.

flamengo won't even manage to qualify to the libertadores, i guarantee you

the biggest laughing stock in the whole country and probably continent. Every year after >muh bandeira got in it has been an absolute joy seeing flavelados crying >muh guerrero, muh diego, muh berrios, muh everton ribeiro, muh negueba junior

I guess you have a point there.

yea but you'd expect better organization or effort from the front office after all these years. It must just become tiring because, well, as a jets fan at least we win some games. Browns fans don't even need to watch unless its somehow close in the 4th quarter

This thread is already a nice demonstration of the amount of butthurt that Flamengo is able to generate. It basically divides the nation in 2.

>flamengo won't even manage to qualify to the libertadores
now that would be funny

It's a huge meme. Only Flamerdistas believe that.

Each and every one flamengo supporter deserves getting their favela raided by BOPE and family members getting shot, you literally can't prove me wrong

>but you'd expect better organization or effort from the front office after all these years

But its literally the opposite of that. They know that their retarded fanbase will keep showing up for games and watching them, so why bother trying to win games? It is the ultimate scam.

How is the plane crash team coming along? are they still first division? have any of the few living players continued their careers? They did a 20 minute segment on 60 minutes (big news program here) about them but I missed it last weekend.

Cry more Anti.

Diretoria amurrando as coisas agora. Desde 2009, Foi o Hexacampeonato brasileiro, 2013 Copa do Brasil, 2017 Sulamericana e em 2018 Libertadores e Mundial

I JUST WANT YOU TO....

CHOOOORA MAIS

Fuck Donald Trump!!!
Flamengo 3 x 0 Corinthians thats what really happened. Curinthians always refballing their way to have chance of win a title. Fucking marginals

>imblying

Won't they possibly make more money if they win? Don't all the teams spend roughly the same on players? So why waste all that money and have a single empty seat.

why is always fat american cucks who support spurs?

>this frightens the flamerdista

>Cry more Anti.
The worst is that I'm actually flamenguista.

They're still on the first division. One of the players is still playing. They even have hope for a spot in the next Libertadores.

spotrac.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/

Not even close. The browns have around 50mil less allocated to total team spend than the Rats do, for instance. I know that there are other teams with less money spent than that, but you have to wonder how much more is going to the shareholders than player salaries because of the practically guaranteed income.

>can only make up ad homs
Classic islamic "banter".

>Santos

>Santos

>Santos

Honestly doubt many of these teams make huge profits though. Don't the owners just rely on the "value" of the team increasing and have lines of credit for the organization. I mean, nfl teams don't pay a dividend, how does one actually make money other than cashing out and selling their stake? But i had no idea the browns squad costs that much less. Sad!

>stands completely empty
>popular

from the last 20 years:

>corinthians
Mundial de Clubes da Fifa: 2012
Libertadores: 2012
Recopa: 2013
Campeonato Brasileiro:1998, 1999, 2005, 2011, 2015 and 2017
Copa do Brasil: 2002 and 2009

>internacional
Mundial de Clubes da Fifa: 2006
Copa Libertadores: 2006 and 2010
Copa Sul-Americana 2008
Recopa Sul-Americana: 2007 and 2011

>cruzeiro
Campeonato Brasileiro: 2003, 2013 e 2014 Copa do Brasil: 2000, 2003 and 2017

>atlético mg
Copa Libertadores: 2013
Recopa Sul-Americana: 2014
Copa do Brasil: 2014

>santos
Copa Libertadores: 2011
Recopa Sul-Americana: 2012
Campeonato Brasileiro: 2002 and 2004
Copa do Brasil: 2010

>palmeiras
Copa Libertadores: 1999
Copa Mercosul: 1998
Campeonato Brasileiro: 2016
Copa do Brasil: 1998, 2012 and 2015

>são paulo
Mundial de Clubes da Fifa: 2005
Copa Libertadores: 2005
Copa Sul-Americana: 2012
Campeonato Brasileiro: 2006, 2007 and 2008

>vasco
Copa Libertadores: 1998
Campeonato Brasileiro: 2000
Copa do Brasil: 2011
Copa Mercosul: 2000

and finally
>flamerda
Copa Mercosul: 1999
Campeonato Brasileiros: 2009
Copa do Brasil: 2006 and 2013

now explain me, a team without a libertadores and one (1) relevant national title in the last 20 years really should be held as high as the others listed?

yes, flamerdistas are this delusional

shareholders still seething i see

>Botafogo not even listed
JUST

>Santos

why would they?

don't ever reply to me

And in 2009 their brasileirao was rigged

>"tercer grande"
>has a sign that says tercero copa libertadores 2014 in the entrance, when there even is no third place

Jajajajajaja cuadro chico

what's up with the arbitrary 20 year mark
also lol at vasco nearing its expiration date

only the usual amount of rigging tho, nothing near 2005

They think the other teams in the same city care about them and their fans pride themselves on being white trash.

Was going to post NFL but lions instead. If the browns go winless this year I will reconsider.

>their last Copa Libertadores was in 1982
>just one national league and one copa sudamericana in the last 20 years
>Teams like Estudiantes, San Lorenzo and even Vélez surpassed them

>contra fatos não há argumentos
>contra fatos
>against suits

COMETE AUTO-GENOCÍDIO, BRASIL!

>second biggest budget
>second biggest and most modern stadium
>constantly choke to Icelandic farmers in Europe
JUST

It is

Everton
West Ham
Spurs
Modern Liverpool
Southampton

Without a doubt

nothing comes even close to these reddit cucks here desu

What makes them cucks?

Yes it is. What antis don't realize is that by simply coming here and trying to state the contrary they are only reinforcing how much bigger Flamengo is than the other clubs.

gotze
lewandowski
hummels

many such cases

Not only that, but Flamengo is one of the few clubs that were never relegated.
If your club was ever relegated you shouldn't even be discussing who's the biggest.
If your club was relegated more than once you should just go ahead and kill yourself.

So what you suggest is that they should stop watching the games so they would lose the team in their city because the browns would transfer to some other city? Isnt that how things in American sports go?

Their wives cheated on them?

Southampton has never aspired to anything but they're a historically solid mid table team

NBA

I've never seen anything that more perfectly correlates with the word "Delusional"

They fired Puel even though he gave them a great season because they have delusions of grandeur

Vålerenga. They're the only team from the capital, and they self-identify as big ballers, but they've been pico baller scrubs for well over a decade now.

Go back to your favela, macaquitos

>great season

You fucking wut. His strategy was parking the bus every game, leading to them drawing with hull, and BARELY beating soon to be relegated Sunderland

The reason for Flamengo being the most popular club in the regions where there's no big clubs (i.e the poorest), is because in the mid 1900s it used to be the only big club to have its games broadcasted in those regions. And as around the 60s the radio were the newest and most exciting technology to arrive those places, it hooked everyone.

Flamengo is the most popular club in its State, but the State of Rio de Janeiro is tiny, and population-wise its basically the metro area of Rio (the city). Meanwhile, Corinthians, which is the second most popular club, is located in the city of São Paulo, the by far biggest metro area in Brazil with around 22 million people, but differently from Rio, other 23 million people live in mid sized cities scattered around the State. And São Paulo 'countryside' support Corinthians just as much as the Capital.
Flamengo, without the mud-cookie eaters who live 3000km+ from Rio, wouldn't have half as many supporters as Corinthians.

>in the mid 1900s it used to be the only big club to have its games broadcasted in those regions
all the Rio de Janeiro clubs' games were broadcast, since it was the Federal Capital at the time. Flamengo just happened to be the best/most popular club from Rio at that time. Vasco is also massively supported outside of Rio, being second almost to Flamengo in almost every part of that map.

He almost won them a trophy and finished at 8th. Southampton are dreaming if they think that's worth firing a manager over

>all the delusional Flamenguistas ITT
MURALHA NÃO

>THIS guy lol

Clippers are the most useless

>Santos

>For me, it's Santos

The fucking seniles are living by selling their youngsters by now

>the corinthiANO
GTFO

>that much delusion
beautiful. every year flamengo invests a billion monopoly money from coke dealers and every year they get btfo in the most spectacular fashion.

they fucking deliver, every year.