Good woman.

>Hate Poles
>Bend over backwards to suck Paki dick
Really juggles my almonds

can't blame her really
polish accent is awful

>kasha
WTF!? Her name translates to "Porridge" in Russian

I literally pray every night that Afrika gets it's shit together enough to launch a full scale war on the UK and stomp those perfidious fuckers out of existence.

And since Chinese are having lots of influence there currently let us hope they will guide them in that direction

poor kasha.

My fist would rid you of your face if you said that to me in person.

>27 years
>still has an accent
lmao, I have a friend in the USA, who has been living there for 15 years and has almost forgotten his mother tongue.

>Kasha
ahahahaha

I'd fucking maim your eyes you with my 5000 mw laser you anglo whore

pew pew pew

years
>>still has an accent
>lmao, I have a friend in the USA, who has been living there for 15 years and has almost forgotten his mother tongue.
Depends when they come I know Indians and Chinese who came when they were 6 and 10 respectively and have no accent but people who were teenagers or older and still have an accent. It doesn't matter how long they've lived some place.

Jesus lad calm down

fuck you

drop dead

>let me tell you about your country
anti-polish sentiment is a media meme, ever since the referendum the media have been pushing sob stories about the ebul brexiters atracking the poor poles. most of these are very obvious bullshit but the damage is done before they can be questioned.

if you ask most people what their experience with poles/balts are they will say fine, our problem before the referendum was the sheer amount of people coming in, people only really had a problem with romanians becuase we are flooded with romanian gangs and gypsies.
whereas everyone here hates pakis it's just that people censor themselves.

I literally pray every night that Germany gets it's shit together enough to launch a full scale war on Poland and stomp those perfidious fuckers out of existence (again).

And since the AFD are having lots of influence there currently let us hope they will guide them in that direction

It's a media meme to shit on brexit

Pakis are getting hate from the left and right here now

Nah lad
SPD will gain power first and Germany will go full commie then sperg out again for us to finally destroy them

forget her accent her English is very noticeably imperfect
27 years and she still speaks like an immigrant with broken English, how

>be me
>be taking care of errands downtown
>some obnoxious perfidious anglo tourists walk up to me asking for direction to a good bar to get boozed up.
>talking to me in english expecting me to understand
>reply NO HABLA ENGLISIO then walk away with a smirk on my face.

outside this shithole website I will never admit to knowing or understanding english

>reply NO HABLA ENGLISIO then walk away with a smirk on my face.
cringe, absolute autism