>that rimjob scene

What the fuck were they thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJAMawhrmPE
youtube.com/watch?v=fDkXHWMNNmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jesus fuck Raimi

i wonder how many people here will believe you and get "triggered"

Haven't seen something so extreme in the cinema since Sacha Baron Cohens dickhole singing in film Bruno

>you didn't miss a meal tho'

wha did he mean by this?

He bulked

>the scene where they try to rape the mother for drug money
How did this win Best Picture

>the scene where the mother walks into his gay lover pulling a hamster put of his ass

This beat la la land how?

>that premature ejaculation handjob scene

Wow, niggers BTFO.

Is it the same black person in all 3 shades? Is it 3 different blacks? 2 maybe? Not memeing. I can't tell.

Its one groid at different ages

So they all piss and moan last year. This year we hand them a few shiny trinkets to distract them. And it worked. Just like with animals.

Such an empty victory as well. None of the awards were given to them on merit (just like everything else they get), but because nobody wanted to hear them cry again

it's funny that a movie that the overwhelming majority of black people would hate is being championed as "the black film"

Wtf my boss just read this and hes gay now

Affirmative
c
a
d
a
m
y

Action
w
a
r
d
s

>that golden shower scene
what the fuck

I don't know why I can't stop re-watching the last act, I am normally a sucker for a love story but I never thought I'd be this in favour for such a couple to work out, fucking weird...

youtube.com/watch?v=gJAMawhrmPE

so comfy

its racist to point out facts user

>movie about how black culture breeds inhuman savages and it's not until Chiron and Kevin break away from it that they gain happiness
>paraded as a great black movie

>fags
>capable of love

Maybe you should watch some movies you dumb hick

I've seen all the best picture nominees if that's what you mean. Not sure which I would have gone with, but Moonlight is certainly towards the bottom.

>the circlejerk scene
What is Barry Jenkins' problem?

Has there ever been a rimjob scene in a movie

>its real

>blacks are one of the most homophobic demographics in the US
>a faggot film gets paraded as a victory for them

Subversive

can't wait for the sequel when they die of AIDS

>A movie which criticizes homophobia in the black community subverts the black community.

Really initiates the old incubator.

And the only explanation for why people have a different opinion is white guilt?

I watched them all. I thought the best two were hell or high water followed closely by moonlight. I couldn't give a shit about nignogs.

Depends on what you call a movie. Plenty of shitty gay films have them.

None, you annoying newfag

there was no rimjob scene in this movie

So you legitimately didn't watch it or even read a summary, huh?

Educated, liberal blacks

Sure, sure, Sup Forums is known for its high IQ

so did that nigger with the dreadlocks have a crush on chiron? that's why he picked on him all the time and pointed out his tight jeans?

Idk but the dreads one scared me. Even if the actor is a super nice person, I'd be afraid he'd chimp out at any time.

youtube.com/watch?v=fDkXHWMNNmc

Skip to 4:32

Probably the funniest joke of the monologue especially when it was obvious that not many people there had actually watched Moonlight.

the film is about his hardships growing up being black and gay, try a little fucking harder retard

It took me a minute, but it honestly got the biggest laugh out of me of the night.

this movie wasn't as gay as i thought it would be, it wasn't as oscarbait as people said, and most of all, it wasn't as good as i thought it would be

so what the fuck