Stop being poor

Stop being poor.

Qu'ils mangent de la brioche

I do not care for this ostentatious show of wealth. It's in poor taste and not at all in keeping with God's message of humility or Canada's traditional culture.

Does Canadian dollars smell like hookers ass like the American dollar does?

>t. Yi JinZhong

>Canada still cant even compare to their american bulls

God I'm so happy I wasn't born in your shithole

No, the polymer notes don't absorb smells like American money. Also, our pockets aren't as sweaty and sharty.
The Canadian $100 bill has a scratch and sniff maple leaf that smells like maple. The Royal Canadian Mint claims this is just a coincidental byproduct of the manufacturing process but no ine believes them.

>$360

Nice, you could buy like 4 TLC-Hugger foreskin restoration kits with all that.

Thats $500 with a $500 gucci polo, $500 gucci shoes, and a $400 saint laurent shirt you leaf

Also your money is worthless

I really don't understand the pathetic way that Americans and Canadians have to show wealth.
White people show wealth with property acquisition and architecture. Not with Chinese made cloths.
You guys behave literally like niggers.

Also, this is how i see you guys.

>favela monkey talking

go get murdered please

I am the one shooting.

Sour grapes

>Thats $500 with a $500 gucci polo, $500 gucci shoes, and a $400 saint laurent shir
and a poor man pile blanket

He's not really Canadian. Americans like to display their wealth but Canadians traditionally have a bad case of tall poppy syndrome.

Hum, okay.
Also, Americans have the worst way to show their wealth. Trash cloth with a name of a nigger on it, imported cars made for people without a dick, mcmansions, instagram filled of cringe pictures.

>literal PAPER that looks all the fucking same
witness the superior aesthetic of polymer + a shit tonne of security features and other weird shit

also why are you cunts posting shitty products, fuck off shallow, status-worshiping cucks
this guy knows

>niggers
nah, more like chinese

Bad idea m8. We used plastic money for some time. It did not last at all.

Nigga we invented it, we've used it for decades with no problems. Why didn't yours last long?

This, you guys are trashy as fuck.

We brought those plastic money from Australia. It simple did not last and was way more expensive than the paper money to be replaced.

>We brought those plastic money from Australia
So you couldn't afford to do it? It's far cheaper than paper money in the long run as paper money needs to be regularly replaced, assuming you actually got quality notes, not some jew shit. Ours last pretty much indefinitely, short of cutting or burning them.

Brazil used it as an experiment in the year 2000 to celebrate the 500 years of discovery. In the year 2006, the central bank start removed every single of those notes from circulation.
I remember holding this note in my hand and have my hand complete wet. I remember receive some notes that where so badly marked by folds that where only accepted by the banks.

Brazilian money don't last too much.

They last twice as long as paper money, are harder to counterfeit, have been tested in temps ranging from -75° to 140°, and the durability was tested with washing machines and tumblers. Can't imagine why you would get rid of them.

Yeah, they last the double of the time. But they cost 10x more.
The entire country was complaining about the hygiene of the noted. One single sweat note stick other 10 together. It was really disgusting to see.