Did they deserve two nukes?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-36537605
atomicheritage.org/history/japanese-mass-suicides
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroo_Onoda
sys.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No we didn't. What we do was porked parl harbor and bully chinks who was totally shit eating people.
Australia and America did much harder on native aborigine and Indians.
Hypocritical ass burger they are.
If empire of Japan was not stoped, we could fight with USA against communists after that. Young USA soldiers didn't need to fight and die in Vietnam and at Korean War. Imperial Japan knows how to deel them.

No, they deserved 10

two and a half

>Jap soldiers shot a mother and her baby in her arms only because she was running.
>Jap soldiers repeatedly stabbed an infant with bayonets until he stopped crying and died
>13 of my family members were slaughtered by jap soliers, I swore to revenge myself on japs when I was 7.

>They were 13 and 15 years old when Japanese soldiers attacked their village in 1944.
>"I was really struggling because I didn't want my clothes to be stripped off. I kept my legs together, tightly crossed. After I did that, they punched my thighs so that they could do what they wanted."
>Everyone was forced to watch as the men were executed, suspected of being resistance fighters, the sisters recall. One old man was castrated and forced to eat his own penis.
bbc.com/news/magazine-36537605

Two wasn't enough

But porked parl harbor and bully chink was what to do with America? Why is it need to be two nuked and entire city of Tokyo and Osaka was carpet bombed and gone?
We could be developed ally of USA and work with them. They just want to use atomic bomb on the Asian city for the experiment.

Fuck you, you stupid nip.

You attacked a literal superpower like a bunch of autistic retards, and you got nuked as a result.

And you're a fucking retard if you think you treated the chinks better than we treated Indians, we never out right murdered those fucks, despite the fact they deserved it.

America's only mistake wasn't destroying every city with a nuke.

Also we wanted you fucks to keep a military but you fuckers were too busy master-baiting to loli to build a functioning military, so you convinced the U.S. to sign a self-defense treaty so we'd protect you're little bitch asses.

Pearl Harbor was American clay, and chinks no body actually cares about chinks. Also your cities deserved everything they fucking got.

>implying they could stop mad jap army without two nukes

testimony, testimony, it's no official survey. testimony Could lie too if someone pay to them.
Even if it's true what the problem?
So many western or American soldiers raped others at war. Even this century.

And wh is it direct reason that we have to get two nuke and entire Tokyo and Osaka city was gone by carpet bomb?

>Daily reminder that the firebombing of Tokyo did as much casualties as the A bombs
The atomic bomb was a quick death, imagine being cooked to death inside your own home

we were trying to cook your sushi stupid

>American cuisine

>nip cuisine

That's excuse. We were already going to surrender.
There is no exact logical Basis that Japan can't stop without two nuke.
If it was so why two? It's nothing but a Human experimentation and war criminal of USA on us.
Then now American will say ”jap is taking about war criminal lol” attitude but it's out of logic.

what was the problem of killing chink at that time? What to do with related USA. It's not direct reason of nuke and carpet bomb on japan
If so get out of USA it's land of Native American and you guys did massacre of them without doubt. You are American psychopath.
Where was the Weapons of mass destruction in Iraq you war criminal of this century.

Thanks america for saving many of innocent asian lives.

And I'm waiting for another nukes dropped on these disgusting subhumans.

>a guy defending killing chinks is calling me a psychopath

they definitely did. they acted like savage animals, they were basically the nazi germans of asia. what they committed is just as disgusting as what the germans did.
i'd say a few more nukes would have been even bettet

>Thanks america for saving many of innocent asian lives.
By murdering every surrendering soldier and killing the civilians of the island they captured, yeah. Thanks, America.

OH THATS ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT
THE NIPS KILLED THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY WERE TO AUTISTIC TO SURRENDER

t. Gorbachev

>excuse
>implying they weren't going to war after one nuke bombed

Don't Divert issues, you hypocrites.
There is no logical reason of nuke Japan twice and carpet bomb on Tokyo and Osaka and disappeared entire city.
We were going to surrendered and we could be ally with USA to fight against communist country's like Goku and picccoro.

>If empire of Japan was not stoped, we could fight with USA against communists after that.
I'm pretty sure Japan going to war with China and destroying the Chinese nationalists is what allowed the Chinese communists to eventually take over the entire country (except for Taiwan).

You fucks were only going to surrender on terms that would let you get away with all the war crimes.

daily reminder

Your cunts couldn't tell the difference between soldiers and civilians (standard army issue clothes for the civilians made that slightly hard, sure) SO YOU FUCKING BOMBED EVERYTHING TO OBLIVION.EVERYWHERE

You were affraid of surrendering soldiers throwing grenades going suicide-bombers on your guys SO YOU KILLED EVERY PRISONER

SAVIORS OF THE WORLD, EVERYONE!

Already sending the perpar of surrender seacretly to USA but they never took that from Japan to keep on continued that human experiment of nuke.
Anyway it's war criminal of USA even how much you don't accept it.

atomicheritage.org/history/japanese-mass-suicides
??????????????????????????

Wow it's like they took the thread and condensed it into a .gif

>Jap monkey custom

You sent terms of surrender, but that's not what we asked for. We (and by we, I mean all of the Allies) demanded the unconditional surrender of Japan.

>910 17th Street NW, Suite 408, Washington DC 20006
>An american website justifying the atomic bomb doesn't mention American War crimes
Wow who would have thought

The irony is that the ROC Taiwan has much better relations with Japan than the PRC mainland does now.

that's not ironic considering ROC is true china

Money is money

It's ironic because they were fighting Japan and Japan weakening them is what allowed the commies to take over the mainland.

PRC was fighting China as well

They deserved a bunch more.

?

>japs never learn

>>Kamikaze
okok
>>Pork parl harbor and kill anerifat soldiers of there
.Yea we did.
>>bully chinks as like America ,Australia and europ did to native people and Asians
It was age as like that. We sorry but you guys did too hypocrites.

>>and this the excuse of the just the reason of tie nuke and massacre at Tokyo and Osaka and countless numbers like number of stars of normal civilians who is not even soldiers were dead.

Didn't bible says hypocrites is sin and go to hell?
Hypocrites! You guys can't throw stone on us.

STOP WITH THE JAPAN THREADS ALREADY
A JAP GIRL REJECTED ME I GET IT
I COME HERE FOR SAFE SPACE NOT TO BE REMINDED OF IT EVERY DAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Rape her already you beta cuck

thats a sin my man

Then fucking get over it, it's just some asian. Find yourself a nice white girl and call it a day.

>>that's not ironic considering ROC is true china

Ha haa~nn I get it you are communist chink under the flag of USA.
Sorry chink really. But commisim is sub human desu. We should have massacred PRC instead of Taiwan.

ROC is Taiwan you retarded nip

Nah, it was a civil war until Japan attacked so they had a temporary "alliance", but the CCP were hardly doing anything as Japan primarily fought against the KMT. The KMT were so close to wiping out the CCP until the Japanese invasion messed everything up. Even Mao himself said Japan was the main reason they were able to defeat the KMT.
This is why I mentioned the relations being ironic.

Deserving or not is irrelevant.

It was entirely necessarily to gain unconditional surrender. No ifs, no buts. It was also to demonstrate to both China and Russia that allies had this capability were they to turn on them.

Both cities were carefully selected on their worth.

Carpet bombing was standard practice. It was physically impossible to perform precision strikes at any scale with 20th century technology.

Neither did it help that the Japanese government *on purpose* mixed housing and industrial together to hide the factories.

I'm also pretty sure that you cannot call it a war crime, given there weren't laws prohibiting such actions. Not that it wouls matter since everyone else was doing it.

>We were already going to surrender
Not according to this samurai
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroo_Onoda

>nice white giirl
Bit of an oxymoron innit?
and nah wasn't -just- some asian girl. she was perfect!

Can't we rangeban japan seriously?

Oh Sorry yea but whatever
Anyway killing chink and parl harbor shit can't be the logical reason of two nuke and carpet bomb on Tokyo and Osaka.
What's the problem? If Japan was controll china with USA togather, that entire Chinese land was democracy like Japan and Taiwan.
Young USA soldiers didn't need to useless die at Vietnam and Korean War, imperial Japan could help and controll there.
Workd was more better than now if USA didn't shows fucking hypocrites and let imperial Japan to be ally with.

Yeah, because imperial Japan was a shining beacon of democratic values

The truth is:
They wanted to try out both a uranium bomb and a plutonium bomb.

Dropping only one nuke would have been enough, but this was never an option, otherwise the USA would have given them more than two lousy days to surrender. After Germany surrendered they realized Japan was their last chance to use their expensive bomb in combat, so they reacted quickly.

Its soldier lol he is very royal to boss and commandments.
If his boss says war is over then he will stop.
Japan was already surrendered its common sense.
Burger is just brain washing by jew.
So silly that is why no one respects America even europians even if USA is biggest super power of the human history. Because hypocrites and controlling by jew.

The war crimes are horrible but Japan allowing the China to fall into the hands of commies was truly their biggest mistake. Now the oldest and biggest country in East Asia is a sociopathic quasi-empire while the true government lives on a pathetic island shaped like a potato. Japan fucked themselves up in the long run too considering how hostile the PRC is to them.

>she was perfect!
aside from being asian

>let me tell you about your country

We were never going to drop a second bomb if the Nips had just surrendered.

And it was never about testing it out either, we could've done that in the desert. Or even better Berlin.

If anything we were trying to scare the Russians

kek cuck

Yes this. Japan should have surrendered with Germany super quickly. So sad...

>japan boiclit is jewed

Disgusting.

>perfect asian
Speaking of oxymorons...

>Anyway killing chink and parl harbor shit can't be the logical reason of two nuke and carpet bomb on Tokyo and Osaka.
See
It was also to prove that they could produce them at scale and not a one off weapon.

Japan fucking deserved it, they were a bunch of savages even worse than the Germans. >attack pearl harbor without warning
>do 100x more war crimes than any other nation
>refuse to surrender because of muh honoru even when all hope is lost for them winning
Fucking imperialist cunts

>we could fight with USA against communists after that
... you brainwashed... argh.. whatever. America is your best friend after all, right?

>It was also to prove that they could produce them at scale and not a one off weapon.
twice a month

Read truth. You stupid brainwashed American phycopath. War Slave of jew.

The truth is:

Dropping only one nuke would have been enough, but this was never an option, otherwise the USA would have given them more than two lousy days to surrender. After Germany surrendered they realized Japan was their last chance to use their expensive bomb in combat, so they reacted quickly.

The weirdest war crime was cannibalising their prisoners of war. They thought they would get magic powers if they ate American flesh.

They were indoctrinated with some crazy beliefs.

In the documentary The Fog of War, former U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert S. McNamara recalls that General Curtis LeMay and said:
"Why was it necessary to drop the nuclear bomb if LeMay was burning up Japan? And he went on from Tokyo to firebomb other cities. 58% of Yokohama.
Yokohama is roughly the size of Cleveland. 58% of Cleveland destroyed. Tokyo is roughly the size of New York. 51% percent of New York destroyed.
99% of the equivalent of Chattanooga, which was Toyama. 40% of the equivalent of Los Angeles, which was Nagoya.
This was all done before the dropping of the nuclear bomb, which by the way was dropped by LeMay's command. Proportionality should be a guideline in war.
Killing 50% to 90% of the people of 67 Japanese cities and then bombing them with two nuclear bombs is not proportional, in the minds of some people,
to the objectives we were trying to achieve.

LeMay said, 'If we'd lost the war, we'd all have been prosecuted as war criminals.' And I think he's right. He, and I'd say I, were behaving
as war criminals. LeMay recognized that what he was doing would be thought immoral if his side had lost.
But what makes it immoral if you lose and not immoral if you win?"

"It always appeared to us that, atomic bomb or no atomic bomb, the Japanese were already on the verge of collapse." -General Henry H. "Hap" Arnold, Commanding General of the U.S. Army Air Forces under President Truman

"I had been conscious of depression and so I voiced to (Sec. Of War Stimson) my grave misgivings, first on the basis of my belief that Japan was already defeated and that dropping the bomb was completely unnecessary, and secondly because I thought that our country should avoid shocking world opinion by the use of a weapon whose employment was, I thought, no longer mandatory as a measure to save American lives. It was my belief that Japan was, at this very moment, seeking a way to surrender with a minimum loss of 'face.'" -General Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Japan was at the moment seeking some way to surrender with minimum loss of 'face'・It wasn't necessary to hit them with that awful thing." -General Dwight D. Eisenhower

"It is my opinion that the use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan. The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender. My own feeling was that in being the first to use it, we had adopted an ethical standard common to the barbarians of the Dark Ages. I was taught not to make war in that fashion, and wars cannot be won by destroying woman and children." -Admiral William D. Leahy, former Chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

Puchin is popular in Japan. He knows true heart of judo and budo.
Also Russia accepted our strongest final martial arts that Kudo.

>the axis squad is here

Where the fuck is Italy to defend these cunts as well

"I am absolutely convinced that had we said they could keep the emperor, together with the threat of an atomic bomb, they would have accepted, and we would never have had to drop the bomb." -John McCloy

"P.M. [Churchill] & I ate alone. Discussed Manhattan (it is a success). Decided to tell Stalin about it. Stalin had told P.M. of telegram from Jap Emperor asking for peace." -President Harry S. Truman, diary entry, July 18, 1945

"Some of my conclusions may invoke acorn and even ridicule... "For example, I offer my belief that the existence of the first atomic bombs may have prolonged - rather than shortened - World War II by influencing Secretary of War Henry L. Stimson and President Harry S. Truman to ignore an opportunity to negotiate a surrender that would have ended the killing in the Pacific in May or June of 1945... "And I have come to view the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings that August as an American tragedy that should be viewed as a moral atrocity." -Stewart L. Udall, US Congressman and author of "Myths of August"

"Certainly prior to 31 December 1945, and in all probability prior to 1 November 1945, Japan would have surrendered even if the atomic bombs had not been dropped, even if Russia had not entered the war, and even if no invasion had been planned or contemplated." -U.S. Strategic Bombing Survey's 1946 study

"Careful scholarly treatment of the records and manuscripts opened over the past few years has greatly enhanced our understanding of why Truman administration used atomic weapons against Japan. Experts continue to disagree on some issues, but critical questions have been answered. The consensus among scholars is the that the bomb was not needed to avoid an invasion of Japan...It is clear that alternatives to the bomb existed and that Truman and his advisers knew it." -J. Samuel Walker, Chief Historian, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission

Italy is on our side now, remember? Yeah, hard to figure out with how often they change it, don't blame you for forgetting.

t. jealous wh*te """girl"""

I agree. The PRC is horrifying.

>TFW we switched sides before getting nuked

>if the Nips had just surrendered
>within 48 hours, not being warned that they had such limited time
Of course they couldn't.

>even better Berlin
As a matter of fact, the nuclear bomb was not ready for combat yet, when Germany surrendered. Trinity exploded on July 16th 1945, Germany surrendered in spring.

Parl harbor shit is can't be the excuse of two nuke and carpet bomb of Tokyo and Osaka. Hypocrites war slave of jew.

>Pearl Harbor killed maybe 60 innocent civilians
>Hiroshima and Nagasaki killed 300,000 innocent civilians
this doesn't even include the firebombing in which we actually decimated entire Japanese cities. Japan was fucked way before we nuked them
And Tokyo Osaka mass bombings and so on.
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FAttack_on_Pearl_Harbor%23cite_note-Gailey1995-10
>Civilians killed: 68
>sixty-eight

Japan ruined Asia
Germany ruined Europe
Italy was being useless

The most irritating thing is that the japs are treating Hiroshima as same tragedy as other holocausts that took place throughout the ages. Victims of those holocausts are totally innocent but the whole japs supported their army. That makes enough reason to drop nukes.

>Parl harbor shit is can't be the excuse of two nuke and carpet bomb of Tokyo and Osaka.

It's not and never has been.

>attack pearl harbor without warning
Why are americans so butthurt about this? It's war they warred. It was stupid and not nice, but damn not nearly big enough a thing to put near warcrimes or to be still butthurt about it.

Japan developed Asia.
Korea and Taiwan was where we invest as shit during war and pay as fuck after the war.
We build school(soul uni was made by empire of Japan, hospitals, and so on.
They increase the population after Japan ruled there more not colony like europ did to Asia at all

The truth is:

Italy is finally here!

Would have been great if you didn't invade China and let the commies win, Takashi.

So what? Reason of two nuke was because Japan never surrendered?
Its useless propaganda Japan was already going to surrender but USA never took it.
Why europian is being just the war slave of jew? Nukeings and carpet bombing of Tokyo and Osaka was perfect ar criminal how much they deny and try to make reasons

>Pearl Harbor killed maybe 60 innocent civilians
>Hiroshima and Nagasaki killed 300,000 innocent civilians
this doesn't even include the firebombing in which we actually decimated entire Japanese cities. Japan was fucked way before we nuked them
And Tokyo Osaka mass bombings and so on.
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FAttack_on_Pearl_Harbor%23cite_note-Gailey1995-10
>Civilians killed: 68
>sixty-eight

The truth is:

nice lucky trips and good post

Dumb jap. Asia was already developed because of western intervention.
There was a agreement between US and Japan which called Taft-Katsura Agreement. Both agreed about Japan ruling Korea, Us ruling Philippines, and both not invading China. But right after the end of WW1 the japs ignored the agreement and invaded China.

Come on, We could kill communist chinks also.
Or we could fight with as ally of Taiwan, Manchu,Japan and USA togather to destroy communist chink.
As like Shonen manga or dragon ball Z

Are you 12

>Its another self-hating japs versus DINDRU NOTHRIN episode

No, you dumbass. The Japanese army concentrated their energy on fighting the KMT while the CCP went off to consolidate power and bring the common people under their influence due to anti-Japanese sentiment since you were invading them. Even if you allied with America to "liberate" China from communist rule, it would actually lead to more Chinese people becoming communist as a result since the Chinese hated the Japanese for committing so many atrocities and war crimes.

Sorry but who care. If Manchu was Japan those entire land was democracy now. Why USA couldn't manege it after Japan?
Anyway it's not reason of two nuke too.
We were not communist.
We cold sprayed democracy by blood of empire of Japan.
They had to allow that if so there was no such big problem of fight agsjnst china in this century.
Again who care chink. Are you chink? Are you chink? Hum? Take off the sun flag.

Thanks, mate.

Anyway two nuke was war criminals of USA. Its never change.
Don't change the subject too much even if I answered Capriciouslly.