Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOloqwdESdc
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38825230
youtube.com/watch?v=XibzC-e_s5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it'll probably be semi-decent. hopefully better than POTC 3

Cool poster, i like PotC movies also.
A movie to watch with my gf

Well they finally made Kiera look attractive in one poster, however rest of the poster looks like shit

Not as good as the Kino fan poster that was made a week ago here by an user.

Don't care at all. These movies are no better than Transformers. It should have ended after the first one.

>A movie to watch with my gf
I WANT NORMIES TO LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kiera isn't even in the movie

>Kevin McNally is still in it

Well at least it's not totally irredeemable already. Only convincing pirate in these things.

>barbossa is a dumb navy captain again
>tfw no more fun barbossa
youtube.com/watch?v=uOloqwdESdc

9/10

Garbage like the rest of them

>Guardians of the Memexy
>Beauty and the Beast
>this dead on arrival as fuck flick

Does Disney intend to release ONE (1) single good movie in 2017?

so looks like they are trying to make a Keira and Orlando replacement in what I'm guessing is a soft reboot.

No Pintel and Ragetti, no ticket.

Try again (((Disney)))

episode 8

Look more forced young couple bullshit that nobody cares about nice. Definitely going to see those teens loving it up

I had to google that, she's Kaya, but she looks like a mix of Hermione, Kaya and Kiera, I don't get why they made "copy+paste+photoshop" posters instead of using all actors in a same photo session

Third time's the charm right?

According to the leaks it's because he's incognito. Apparently he gets a lot of screentime so there's a chance he'll go all out.

thos on
new Will
and new Elisabeth

I'll probably see it

What the fuck they're not in this one either?

Kiera had a nice personality and she knew how to make a good performance, every movie I've seen with Kaya, she looks underwhelming .

Orlando was meh, this guy looks pretty meh too.

Which probably means that they're dead. Only the midget and the former soldiers duo.

I just want that hobo black witch waifu.

At least now we know why these movies keep being made.

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38825230
>Johnny Depp's financial troubles are caused by a lavish $2m-a-month lifestyle, say the business managers he is suing for mismanaging his earnings.

>Their legal action, obtained by the Deadline website, also accuses the actor of spending:

>$18m (£14.3m) on an 150 foot (45 metre) yacht

>$4m (£3.2m) on a failed record label

>$3m (£2.4m) to blast Hunter S Thompson's ashes out of a cannon

>$300,000 (£238,600) a month to maintain a staff of 40 people

>$200,000 (£159,000) a month on private planes

>$150,000 (£119,330) a month on round-the-clock security

>$30,000 (£23,800) a month on buying and importing wine

>He also needed 12 storage facilities to house his collection of Hollywood memorabilia, they allege.

Keira in that corset in the first one was the only time in her life she looked like she had tits

Is this the fourth or fifth one? I remember the first two, and I think I remember seeing a third one... I haven't been paying attention.

5th.

She was hot af in Skyfall.

>>$3m (£2.4m) to blast Hunter S Thompson's ashes out of a cannon

On August 20, 2005, in a private funeral, Thompson's ashes were fired from a cannon. This was accompanied by red, white, blue and green fireworks—all to the tune of Norman Greenbaum's "Spirit in the Sky" and Bob Dylan's "Mr. Tambourine Man".[50] The cannon was placed atop a 153-foot (47 m) tower which had the shape of a double-thumbed fist clutching a peyote button, a symbol originally used in his 1970 campaign for Sheriff of Pitkin County, Colorado. The plans for the monument were initially drawn by Thompson and Steadman, and were shown as part of an Omnibus program on the BBC titled Fear and Loathing in Gonzovision (1978). It is included as a special feature on the second disc of the 2004 Criterion Collection DVD release of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and labeled as Fear and Loathing on the Road to Hollywood.

According to his widow, Anita, the 3 million dollar funeral was funded by actor Johnny Depp, who was a close friend of Thompson. Depp told the Associated Press, "All I'm doing is trying to make sure his last wish comes true. I just want to send my pal out the way he wants to go out."[50] An estimated 280 people attended, including U.S. Senators John Kerry[51] and George McGovern;[51] 60 Minutes correspondents Ed Bradley and Charlie Rose; actors Jack Nicholson, John Cusack, Bill Murray, Benicio del Toro, Sean Penn, and Josh Hartnett; musicians Lyle Lovett, John Oates and David Amram, and artist and long-time friend Ralph Steadman.

are those zombie sharks? lmao

>youtube.com/watch?v=XibzC-e_s5M

I feel like this would be better without Johnny Depp. The Jack Sparrow schtick is just getting old.

I thought The Black Pearl was the last true pirate ship in the first movie.

What the fuck is this shit

are you retarded mate

yeah

Why are they still making fucking Pirates of the Carribean movies?
Does anyone even give a fuck about Johnny Depp these days?
I thought he was busy being in a shit band or something.

>Jack the monkey is back
>undead sharks
already looking better than OST but Barbossa needs to lose the British capt hat and go back to the gloriously feathered one of old that was even given back to him at the end of OST

i like these movies fuck off

would only watch this for skinsfu

I like them too and I'll still see it, but why are they still making them?
Didn't the Pirates fad die a decade ago?

1-3, ok, if you liked 4 you have brain damage

cause they make a shit ton of money

>skinsfu

You posted the wrong person

I just realised that is the lad from country of old men

>13

that's some tight snatch

4 had its moments but it was honestly subpar compared to the rest of em
Pros:
>Queen Annes Revenge being something on par with the Pearl and Dutchman
>Ian McShane playing Blackbeard
>Scrum
>Barbossa and Jack shenanigans
>the mermaids shitstorm being the highlight of action in the movie
>giving Barbossa his own ship where they no longer have to keep fighting over the Pearl
Cons:
>no Pearl or its crew
>make Ian Mcshane Blackbeard but then don't do shit with him but kill him
>the shit between the mermaid and preacher falling in love
>no ship battles
>Angelicas character/love interest for Jack being about as useful as the black chick in the first movie never to be seen or heard from again

There better fucking be a scene with someone getting eaten by a ghost shark and either coming straight out the other side, or being trapped inside the sharks rib cage like prison bars

>implying ghost shark attempting to eat undead monkey won't happen

I'll watch it for Barbossa. Though I think it's entertaining how many types of pirate there's been now.

>skeleton pirate
>fish pirate
>Rolling Stones pirate
>voodoo pirate
>now ghost pirate

werewolf and vampirate SOON

>Kaya

you forget "national stereotype" pirates

don't you mean POTC 4

who is that 3rd rate orlando bloom?

I'll probably go see it. I'm hoping it'll be better than 4 at least, that was a painful experience.

i dont understand the haterismt towards the fourth movie
care to explain?

Have you never seen The Hole?

Shit movie. Keira's tits were the only good thing about it.

honestly didnt know there was a 4th one. not memeing

All of the negative aspects of the others, none of the positives

Murtogg and Mullroy are the best boys.
Back to /r/reddit with you!

For me it was just a tedious mess. It had all the convoluted trappings of 3 but without any of the fun.

The big problem I think is Ian McShane's character, Blackbeard. He has a semi-cool ship, but his characterization was awful. Nothing about his backstory is ever explained, there's no reason to have even an ounce of sympathy for him, he's just an irredeemable piece of shit. There's a running theme about "saving his soul" but it never really goes anywhere. I guess the movie assumed that the viewer already knew about the IRL Blackbeard, but that's sloppy writing, and the real Queen Anne's Revenge didn't have magic ropes, a zombie crew, and especially couldn't spout fire.

McShane's performance also wasn't especially entertaining. He was a total downgrade from Barbossa and Davy Jones.

That was my point you fucking imbecile.

What is this

My autism kind of ruined it for me because I know about the actual Blackbeard.

>ghost pirate
Pirate ghost

Honestly the Spaniard was a much more compelling character than Blackbeard was, not to mention the most sensible guy in the movie.

who are "geoffrey and rush"

New Will was the king of cringe in Gods of Egypt, and that was a pretty cringey flick.

How many magical pirates are there in the Caribbean?

more obviously a children's franchise than capeshit or star wars and no self respecting adult would spend time with this trash.

I will not be seeing it

On Stranger Tides was fun, so I'll be watching it.

>another not-Will and not-Elizabeth
Why do they insist on sticking to this formula?

Just give Jack Sparrow a romance if you need one.

>Barden

What meme actor will be the next meme villain in the next meme movie of this meme franchise?

Because when they got rid of Will and Elizabeth it was a disaster. Jack can't carry a movie by himself.

When?

Even the fourth one had nubloom and that mermaid.

It suffered from being an adaptation of a novel that was never intended to be a PotC story. They cut out all the stuff that would have explained the things they did keep in order to be able to fit Jack and Co. into the narrative.

>tfw Davy Jones will never roll up his ship next to your drifting dinghy and give you the opportunity to become an awesome shark-man

>Davy Jones will never shove his tentacles down your throat

glad i'm not the only one with confusing feelings about that scene

>get on the flying dutchman
>high hopes to be an awesome shark man
>the years go by
>you turn out to be the starfish dude

She looks so soft, specifically her breasts.

wtf that neck is huge