So, what were ancient Egyptians? Or what would they be considered today? White? Arabs? Mediterranean? Asians? Africans?

So, what were ancient Egyptians? Or what would they be considered today? White? Arabs? Mediterranean? Asians? Africans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xOjPECybOYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think this is what they actually look like today?

Look like average sandniggers to me. So sandniggers actually are capable of great culture?

Caucasian.

same as Egyptians today obviously. Minus some minor differences through immigration

Have you see the multiple mozaics of Alexander from the time period.

Or the earliest surviving paintings from that area?

The average egyptian would look more tan than that by a few shades, from working outside and the nobles would look quite similar to that.

As for what people, I would imagine they would have had their own ethnic family similar to that of the Carthaginians.

They are still around, they are called Copts.

>immigration
>minor
they lied to you kraut

>Mediterranean

They're literally italians

the entire Mediterranean was white and Egypt had their own nigger slaves

then the imperialistic cancer that is islam spread brown mudshits up to spain and italy and all the way down to indonesia

everything modern liberal self hating faggots blame white people for is a direct causation of islam being an imperialistic cancer pushing incompatible subspecies next to each other

they ruined russia and pissed of the germanics by pushing the Jews out of their home

Their closest genetic relatives today are Copts.

take a normal copt, and you should have a good idea of what they looked like, because they descend from them and they didnt mix with the arab moslem invaders. they dont look like much semites, but as they have a good admixture with greek and roman infleunce, they should be white-ish as the berbers are

Kangz of de Nile

Your mother is Caucasian faggot

Brown but distinct from the Arabs. A fairly unique genetic cluster.

>Egyptians
>White
You're more delusional than blacks if you believe this

I always assumed they were just sand niggers, now im curious

North African.

By which I mean Caucasians with brown skin.

At least the original host culture at any rate, many ethnicities came in later to become the ruling class.

However, the Ancient Egyptian race while being quite unique was closer to Europeans and Arabs than to Sub-Saharan Africans.

That guy looks like a fucking android.

Meme's aside that's some pretty good art.

Ancient Egyptian.

WE

H1B is shared by Western Europeans as well as other groups, it doesn't mean King Tut WAS Western European or White but was closely related perhaps to common ancestry.

Half alien half white

WUZ

WERE

well the same study showed that almost 0 percent of modern Egyptians share the dna, while i think 70 percent of Europeans do (pretty sure that 70 percent are all of the native white euros)

like that fat bloke in the mummy.

Do pure Egyptians exist?

Egyptians didnt look close to sub shara blacks
they arent even connected
>Egyptians looked close to ethiopians and nubians
>the same goes fro kingdom of KUSH and such nubian area kingdoms
>they are diffrent looking from blacks in america as ethiopians faces looks diffrent

>inb4 ethiopian kike

The fuck are you going on about?

anything semitic isn't egyptian.

PHAROHS

I don't deny its odd, but isn't there a weird concentration of H1B in Chad of all places.

>Even the cumskins are going WE WUZ

he's from Guinea Bissau but somehow his facial characteristics are the complete opposite of their's

They look like Italians. Are copts bro tier?

>Update
this is what they looked like.

Well they had to have come out of the even older civilizations in Iraq. Sumer and Uruk were the first civilizations and my guess is people from there went back to Africa and brought civilization with them.

Either that or sub Saharan blacks came up and decided to build a civilization in Egypt and for some reason decided never to build another civilization for 3000 years.

ancient egyptians were fucking based, sad that egyptians today are just north africans/semites, Islam is an arabic piece of shit.

Egyptians should have their own Christian Church with their own authority.

Ancient Egyptians were not SSA, this is not even something that can be discussed, the portraits of their cranial features prove their ancestry.

Egyptians today are just Arabs, nothing special about them., this is why the Roman Church fought so hard, to prevent the Babylonian Jews plans for their enemies.

East Africans have very different phenotype a from American Blacks who are primarily west African. They don't have the huge wide Moses and are typically more yellow.

wasn't there some genetic testing agency that found that the pharos were more closely related to europeans than middle easterners? Apparently the egyptian government refused to allow them to publish their results or something.

The whole thing sounds little dodgy but it'd be too god damned hilarious if it turned out to be true.

>such a rich culture and civilization spanning tens of thousands of years
>many """Egyptians"""" don't even have inheritances or any privileges from that continuity.

How did fucking desert nomads conquer Egypt?

They do, the Coptic Church of Alexandria.

Prove it nigger.

This. That blacks don't understand is that Caucasian doesn't mean white though.

Though Copts after some discussions have recognized that they have the same doctrine as Orthodox and merely keep the term out of tradition.

None of the people in that photo even remotely look Italian

Have you even been to Italy?

some berbers look like niggers tho

filthy arabs need to be booted the fuck out of Egypt, reconquest of Egypt when>?

You gotta define it more than "ancient" Egyptians. There were those original ones who built the pyramids, then they got taken over by the Persians, then by the Greeks, then by the Romans and finally by the Arabs.

>So, what were ancient Egyptians?
DEY WUZ ALL KANGZ N SHEEEIT
Every last one, how else can you explain all this nigger royalty today?

Explain how the sphinx is a nigger....outta all the Lilly white angels prancing around they made the Sphinx and other statues niggers....cucks they were?

Mostly the same people who live there today

The Islamic Conquest changed the ruling class, social structure, language and culture, but genetics were largely unaffected. You see the same thing in England.

Obviously there is some admixture on coastal areas, but nothing major.

Despite what both Sup Forumsacks and afrocentrists would have you believe, the southern regions of Egypt are populated by dark-skinned people who could be called "black" if you wanted, though they'd just call themselves "Nubians" even today.

t. Anthropologist

they made bongs that looked like themselves!
fucking crazy man.

There's actually that theory about the sphinx originally having had the head of Anubis. If you really look at it as it is today, you will see that the head seems proportionally small compared to the rest of the body.

>we left you all of this

they can't even get ancient egyptian burials right

none of that shit was for later people to discover

Lies.

We should assume your average Egyptian didn't changed a lot due to those conquests.We are talking about smal amount of foreing rulers moving into one of the most populous places on Earth at the time.

Non sense, most of the population was replaced.

rekt

Roman Egypt had a population of 4-5 million, even more by the 7th century. How do you think a force of a couple thousand Arab soldiers wiped them all out?

They were Irish obviously

>tfw half egyptian half italian

Just let me end this please

Thing is that back then, the genetic makeup of the nobility and the common folk heavily differed and each of those conquest had a heavy intermingling of the nobility forced. I mean, we especially know this about Alexander and Caesar. That's a discussion much more complex than a simple question like OP's could really help.

>Ancient history major here

Anthrofag here.

Ancient Egyptians were caucasian; there's no doubt of this. Niggers and other races were used exclusively as slaves and serfs.

Egyptian blood is diluted and gone. Regarding what they were, modern 3D reconstruction of king Tutankhamun shows he had a caucasian skull type. This doesn't necessarily mean he is white but it does explain a lot about what he isn't. When afrocentrists accused the team doing the reconstruction as being racist and biased they revealed there was a separate team who were never told whose remains they were handling and confirmed the other data. They argued that his skin should be darker but most people can look at this and see he is not black. It's obvious.

>being this dumb

Wew lad, lad, wew

Egyptian

>half biggest European culture
>half biggest African culture
>that's bad

>H1B
I think the actual claim, which had no scientific basis to it afaik, said that his Y-DNA was R1b1a or something, which is really we wuz tier.

If we are talking about ruling elits then I agree with you.

I'm an Archeology major myself

Coptic egyptian or muslim egyptian?
Also who's the egyptian? your mother or father?

i dont claim that they did, but they could easily do so over time, just like what happens in germany now.

Sand niggers used to actually have a pretty advanced civilization back in ancient times, so yeah.

And that's why OP's question is too vague. If we talk about the average Egyptian of the time, then sure - those probably stayed the same for quite a while, but it was the ruling elites that built these cities and that culture. You can teach uncivilized savages to stack up stones for you, but the monuments they build for you won't really be their own or reflect any genetic superiority.

A better question would be, which race the ruling elite of ancient Egypt had prior to any foreign invasions.

they were semitic.
/thread

My father is egyptian

And he is coptic. My mother said that if he was a muslim she would not have married him.

Have you ever been in egypt?

A fucking shithole that has to be nuked from orbit

>implying modern egyptians are more closely related to ancient egyptians than indo-europeans

Miaphysite-Orthodox union when?

we wuz kingz n sheit nigguh man nigguh i tail u *smacks lips* i tail u nigguh we wuz kingz man dis crazy jakub nigguh he cre-ated the pasty ass mayonnaise devil to steal the riches of dis here cuh-mu-ni-tay

if your father is coptic you can be proud, cuz you have the genes of the people who made that shit good not the genes of the muzzies who fucked it up

>My mother said that if he was a muslim she would not have married him.
Ahahaha.
Are you a terrone or polentone? Do you look like pic related?

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with being partial egyptian. Wait! You're not circumcised, right?

Now he looks proper Egyptian. Tanned, Middle Eastern, and obviously not negro.

how many times i finna tail a nigga stupid ass smfh 100 100 100

we
wuz
KINGZ

>that double skull

multi-ethnic society just like today.

Think of our major cities. Think of the races. Basically just imagine those people in ancient egypt

KANGZ

the fuck have you been smoking send some of that mehico herb over

Im from Rome.

>Anyway, there's nothing wrong with being partial egyptian. Wait! You're not circumcised, right?

My father wanted to curcimcise my brother but my mother refused. She said no one had to be curcumcised.

Pretty based mom.

I wouldn't say that just because the elites in the ancient world didn't mix with the locals this necessarily implies much difference overall, especially when looking at how a civilization starts to begin with.

they wrapped their children's skulls in order to mimic some kind of ideal

(ariens?)