I'm doing a questionnaire on horror films for research purposes involving university...

I'm doing a questionnaire on horror films for research purposes involving university. I'm curious to see how Sup Forums thinks.

surveymonkey.co.uk/r/RCKJF72

Best horror films are fused with other genres see stanley kubrick. Ill take your survey

Thank you, I've seen a lot by Stanley, my essay will touch upon both clockwork orange and the shining

I shall mention this should only take about two minutes to complete!

>only 2 genders
sorry bigoted OP I won't answer your shitty bigoted survey

Eyes Wide shut also has horror elements as does 2001 but good choices

Would you have preferred if I added Apache Helicopter as an option? We have a lot of trans people at my university and I'll be fucked if I'm going to have a "I'm not sure" option

Appreciate it, been meaning to watch Eyes Wide Shut for quite some time, I'll add next in my list!

on a side note, I'm studying Media production with aspirations to becoming a director AMA.

Currently working on a short about a university shooting, using this BB gun (hopefully if cleared)

How bout you go back to Plebbit, college fag. We don't like your kind round here. Now git!

How rude. Did you at least fill out the survey?

>What is your age?
>18 is the minimum

Welp, no survey for me.

4chins is for 18+ fgt. Underaged B&d

Hey, question 10 is confusing me - are you just asking me my favorite horror film? Like, I enjoy several of the movies provided but my go-to isn't on the list.

Never coerce, asume, or guide your questions. Some stuff about them:
>2
You don't have a lesser than 18yo answer, but people under 18 are not going to abandon the site, they will lie and jump to the next question.

>3 and also 4
Normies don't keep track of genres they see with a calendar. You may think that the "I don't know" answer is always stupid, but it serve an important purpose, again: Avoid the "lying to jump the question". Lies that fill your surveys with tampered results.

>there are a lot of people in my sample group that might not fit within the options I provided
>it sounds like a lot of work, so fuck 'em

nice survey, OP.

then by all means, please add your go-to!

please, do you have a penis or a vagina? simple

>do you have a penis or a vagina

Do you mean right now, or when I was born?

Is it because it makes it look professional?
If it's not relevant to the thing you want researched, why asking about it dicklet.
Just put an "Another" options and there

Either. Unless you're going to tell me you have neither? In which case simply skip it.

I wanted to know which gender out of the two tends to watch horrors the most. If you'd rather not answer, it can be skipped. I'm not adding "another" as it adds as much to the survey as skipping does. Faggot.

>getting this mad about accurately representing respondents

have you ever made a survey in an academic setting before?

>implying I'm getting mad
Have you ever had a calm discussion before?
Also, no.

Well no offense dude, but it shows. If you're admitting that some people should just skip a question or lie, you're admitting that the survey is flawed and will have untrustworthy results.

What if the viewing habits of trans/queer/whatever the fuck they wanna be called people ends up being statistically significant? Wouldn't that yield interesting conclusions for your study? I'd think so. If you don't relish sifting through the snowflake categories people put into the field for other, use something catch-all like "non-binary".

See this is what I like. Well constructed arguments. I shall amend my future surveys around this thought as it might hold valid research information.