This picture happens to capture a moment that is infinitely more important than the awards themselves...

This picture happens to capture a moment that is infinitely more important than the awards themselves, one that shows truth at its purest and more honest form. Emma, hair fire red, skin porcelain white, eyes meadow green, pure and beautiful; Mahershala, dark, tall, strong, handsome. His arms touch Emma's shoulder and for a moment their eyes lock, the world stops around them leaving only them and their lust. In one moment, a men and a women want each other without their minds knowing it but the itch is there somewhere underneath. Maheshala removes his hand and so does Emma.

>society is decadent
thanks, didn't notice.

black & muslim

>USA
>Yes

You could have actually made a salient point about the masculinity of black men being generally higher than white men, but you had to fuck it up by tying to make the next pasta.

get help

Gosling smirking in background. He know she's a BBC ho.

this makes me sick, and I'm fucking mexican

Really makes my pee pee swell

/our_guy/

enough Sup Forums

And Goose is going "whatdayawant from me?"

Sup Forums easily has to be the most autistic board in the history of Sup Forums

this needs to be a new banner

>he hasn't been to /asp/

nope, Sup Forums has /asp/ beat by miles

the difference is /asp/ aren't trying to be ironic and pretentious about it

Sup Forums is a cluster fuck of pseudo intellectuals who think being unironically ironic is somehow intelligently humorous

the amount of unironic cuckolds on this board is frightening

I just remembered thaf Mahershala fucked Eva Mendes (Ryan's real life wife) and raised Goose's bastard son in The Place Beyond The Pines

we want our white Christian daughters and sisters to be sexually dominated by Muslim black cocks

They're is nothing wrong with wanting a BBC to pleasure your gf

/thread

A men and a women

Eh you lost me there egghead, too many fancy words and phrases. You should really follow that pics advice tho

What was Bozling thinking here?

You don't belong here boi

samefag

kino

deep lore

agreed

>bla bla blacked

My farts are hott and smell like skunk eggs

White people