Works as a receptionist for years

>works as a receptionist for years
>fails summer art school (how is that even possible)
>lucks her way into a sales job, fails at it
>cons her way into an office manager job
>guilt trips her husband into giving up his own company doing his dream job because she doesn't want to move 200km

was there ever a worse female character on television?

nice tits tho

She's fuckable, therefore she is not bad.

This is the golden rule.

Nice foot game too

You think?

You forgot how she breaks up her engagement for a guy she friendzoned

Which is why Skylar White was so hated.

oh yeah good one

Yeah but Roy turned into an alpha. Remember his piano singing thing he did to his wife? Yeah. I bet Jim can't do that shit. All he can do is play ape hoop.

You forgot that she tried to cuck Jim with some guy who holds the boom mic

>playing a single song on piano
>alpha

I think your time here as clouded your judgment

she looked so fucking hot in the final season

Well I mean as a person, Angela is probably worse.

It's almost like Poe's Law has come into play here.

She is the most realistic female character ever acted in the history of acting, from ancient cave dancers until today. She ruins that chaps life and he goes down on her 6 times a week. Sunday is the lords day so he gets a breather.

All valid reasoning user. But I'd be just like jim too. I'd do anything to get my penis between her rack.

>implying you wouldn't nail her

We all would. This the never ending drama of unhappy men and women continues. Most all men will make atrociously bad decisions to make a woman happy and then deal with the fact that women are incapable of happiness or contentment for the rest of their life.

I've said this kind of stuff to my normie friends and they instantly lose their shit and call me a misogynist. People really are sheep.

Pam is the best character

Not just 200km away, but from fucking scranton to PHILADELPHIA

Pam is the fucking worst.

>implying She lets jim do that

Jim and Pam are forever though
TV wouldn't lie to me
You just have to be friends with a girl and tell her you love her

Yeah you're probably right. She seems like the type of girl you go down on for 20 minutes and then she tells you I don't give blowjobs. Tfw that happened to me irl

If they wanted to be realistic she would have left jim for this guy and then sue Jim for alimony and child support.

>not enjoying eating your hot ass wife's pussy while she moans your name

Only if she gives blowjobs afterwards

It was a hookup one night stand. I remember being so taken back bc every chick I'd been with prior wanted to blow me instantly. When this chick told me I don't do bjs I went grabbed some lotion and said "I hope you like getting your tits fucked" she did. Was a good night.

Why not just fuck her?

serves you right

I didn't have a condom in my wallet.

HEY FISCHER

I don't know about that one. On the one hand you're asking for trouble stringing out an engagement for more than 3 years, but on the other maybe Roy dodged a bullet if she was inevitably gonna go for Jim at some point anyway.

Pull out

I was a virgin at the time and didn't have a condom. To be honest I didn't think aanything was going to happen. That night taught to always be ready.

>pulling out is effective
how's virginity treating you?

>Not just 200km away, but from fucking scranton to PHILADELPHIA
I'm not American, what's your point? Philadelphia doesn't have suburbs?

Its effective if youre not a fucking idiot

People say that Pam is a skank for falling for Jim eventually,but HE was the one that was chasing her an Engaged woman. Jim is a piece of shit for doing that. That was advice Michael gave Jim on the boat trip, what a cunt. Just because someone isn't married doesn't mean you can try to break up their relationships. Kissing her crossed a line, you now have a wife who will break up with you if someone she likes better comes along and says he loves her, good going. It will be his turn one day

scranton is a small boring shithole

philadelphia is a large and worthwhile city to live in

it's pretty effective but

you should be concerned about STDs

This guy should have pulled out
He was way past being concerned with stds

There was no decent woman on that show apart from Karen and they wrote her off pretty quickly.

>Pam
>Angela
>Kelly
>Meredith
>Phillis
>Jan
>Holly
all sucked in their own ways, some more than others

yeah because he found another woman who actually supported him instead of moping around in her hometown working as a receptionist and drawing shitty pictures calling it art

/thread

shame about the crow's feet

I forgot her, she was ok apart from her parents issues

>tfw every dude you know who bragged about their pull out game has kids with people they hooked up with and don't like

Chads gonna chad.

>Forgetting about Katie

Pulling out is a myth anyway, there's sperm in your pre-cum and while it's not the same as cumming inside a woman there's still a chance.

I think it was implied they both are horrible people. But yeah she would end up either leaving him or cheating on him.

This guy fucks!

MILK!

Amy Adams? She was a tertiary character, all that we know about her is that she was former cheerleader and a traveling handbag salesman, which is pretty weird.

Exactly. Some dudes are just really fucking stupid.

She got annoying in season 9 when the new guy started to swoop in.

>dates Gabe and Andy

She redeemed herself with plop though

>ill never nail her Pam and Angela in 3 way

>there's sperm in your pre-cum
there isn't if it's your first time cumming

The mistake dumb fucks make is that they cum, wipe/wash their dick and then put it back in for round 2 an hour later. In that case, yes, there will be a lot of sperm in precum. Or, even stupider, they cum and put the dick back in.

>there isn't if it's your first time cumming

look it up instead of making a fool of yourself

Plop and the rest of the interns fucking sucked

I once had sex with an engaged woman I worked with. She came onto me and told me her boyfriend abused her and cut her down. Came to find out later they would get in arguments and when she was mad at him shed flirt with me when they got along she acted like I wasn't even there. To be fair I shot her down till she sent me nude pics. I'm only human.

And I've now officially seen the most retarded post on Sup Forums.

that would be a 4 way, moron

>feet
kill yourself

>fucking slags who don't drink and/or smoke enough to prevent a quickening of the womb

god damn you are stupid

who wants tit pics of the last retarded slut who had a heavy period after fucking me raw? being a musician is so kewl

wew

>woman with glorious breasts and all around curvy body
>posts nothing but feet pics

Sometimes I hate you people.

I have a sick desire to watch Jim slowly waste away in Scranton, becoming the loser coworkers he used to hate.

I actually liked Pam desu. She was like the only one who cared for Michael and I thought that was kind of sweet

jenna is a cute. a CUTE!

why didnt he keep his head down, did he think he would get away at that blistering 15 mph pace

wtf

DAYUUUUUMMMMMMM

Damon it user I already fapped

I can't blame jim. If I worked with this id make a lot of bad decisions too.

wtf I love jenna now!!!!

Other than the fact that she bore a child, Jenna is pretty perfect waifu material.

She doesn't like Trump.

Excellent.

this, she fucking hid Dwights paternal rights so she could cuck the gay state senator to pay for her highlife, then continued to lie to Dwight about his kid so he would "marry her because he wanted to" and only then told him he was the father, just a fucking cunt gold digger with 0 redeeming qualities, I fucking hated her from start to finish of the series.

Beautiful and intelligent.

fucking retard keep doing what you're doing but like the saying criminals need to continuously get lucky but cops only need to get lucky once, same for your dumbassery and one sperm in your precum to get to an egg, you should listen to

so she's a burnt Jeb! supporter? I know the feeling...