They black peeple all oa da wurld

>they black peeple all oa da wurld
>we da furst people knowiamsayn?

Why is black nationalism accepted in hollywood and such rhetoric can be seen as positive?

That line of dialogue was really weird, nothing else in the movie was like it at all. It was just a random statement about black people being all over the world the the movie moves on and never really brings race into anything.

Stop watching black movies, if you can't handle the banter

Well, it's true. It's a weird out of place line, but it's true.

Black nationalism was born out of resistance and solidarity, against the oppression of white colonialism and supremacy. White nationalism is born out of hate and malice towards other races

>blacks
>people

Really my man

Stop watching that kind of movie and that's it.

The common ancestor between all the races was not a modern African black person. Just like other races evolved from that ancestor, Africans evolved from that too. So they wuz not the original ''''people''''

epic

This board is so fucking tiring now. All I do is hide threads when I come here.

Sup Forumstards are a plague

Howdy Reddit!

He's from r/the_donald too?

cucks hahaha

t.reddit

hola reddito

Reddit owns Sup Forums now, cuck

Why is Sup Forums so triggered by this movie?

I don't see any niggers in China, Japan, Korea, Russia, Poland

it won an award no one cares about by beating a shitty musical.

It stars black people and is critically acclaimed.

love how you finally changed the filename and literally banged all over your keyboard

you're literally the most pathetic poster on this website
i have more respect for the AMWF poster, the cunny posters, and cuckposters than I do for you

this

>love how you finally changed the filename and literally banged all over your keyboard
lol i noticed that too

>that moment when the livethread shifted from wall-to-wall "HAHAHA NIGGERS BTFO" to "BAHAHA HOW WILL Sup Forums EVER RECOVER"
holy shit the salt was amazing

yes, that makes it ok to believe you're the the inventors behind everything and that melanin gives you magic powers

>>they black peeple all oa da wurld
True except for Asia.

didn't you know ancient chinese were black too?

this

a modern african is no more an original human than some icelandic or a mongol

and if they were, wouldn't that imply they were more primitive? which is a bad thing?

and Eastern Europe and Australia....

>actually watching the oscars or remotely caring

jokes on you blud

I've heard of black people becoming D-list celebrities on variety shows in korea and japan

lol

they are EXTREMELY rare though

like people get spooked out and won't take thier eyes off you in public rare

remember seeing some video where theres a black guy in japan wearing a mask or w/e and when he pulls it off the people shit themselves every time, not necessarily because they are scared of black people but its THAT shocking to just see one

i'd say 3 people max are spamming that image

2 is probably the real truth

Nah, it's literally 1 guy.
You can tell from the filenames he uses.

Black nationalism is born out of being dumb niggers not capable of self analysis

the filenames were different some times

whereas the "dfse" one persisted

which implies there's more than one

Black nationalists have murdered tens of thousands of Indians and Arabs in East Africa.