/got/ ?

So no more /got/ thread? Did the /got/ threads died?

A combination of the push back of the premiere date (and still no trailer yet), the leaks, and the general decline of the show quality has killed interest.

HBO knows about this. They are leaking photos soon to ressurect got general

Are the books worth reading if i only care about a few characters?

As soon as spring starts here, I get in /got/ mood. can't wait for new regular daily threads, but we'll wait a bit longer this year

anyone else unironically enjoy shitposting in stream chats while watching GOT?

>tfw family has HBO now but I'll probably watch the new episodes in a stream with Sup Forums anyway

>Are the books worth reading
How much are you interested in reading about tax policy?

Because there's very very little of that in the book so if you're interested you should look elsewhere

OP here, i miss Jaqen H'ghar

The first three books are good but after that it gets very boring and GRRM really starts to indulge his worst habits.

So is this the /got/ general or what

No, but when do we get got threads on Sup Forums again?

The books aren't worth reading period because the will never be finished

when is the show back on telly?

It's literally the only thing I like about GoT and Sup Forums in general

Whenever you want to make one

Didn't it get banned during off season?

July/August

They pushed back the date to give Ser Fatass more time to write his books

Ded books
Ded show
Ded thread

So many more interesting books to read

Nobody cares about childish fantasy stories.

Well, you can skipped first two books if you had seen the show. They just add names and filler. The third one is good. Feast for crown is... just bad. A lot of book fans will try to convince you that it is a rough diamond, but they are in deny. The fifth one has its moments (Theon chapter are the best) but unless you want to know how much DnD butchered the plot and characters dont bother. So, at the end, no. The first forth seasons showed the key story moments and since fifth season books and show are totally different from story you wont gain anything from it

Generals are cancer

The only general worth a damn on Sup Forums is /box/ on spee

B-b-but it has sex and blood so that means it's mature!

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”
― C.S. Lewis

How did that guy survive this long without a dick?

Because the series turned into shit the last two seasons

>yfw Sansa will never get her virginity back

Don't read the books

taked to a makeup artist for GoT from spain and he said they were all told how it ends. The next season will be very slow bar a big twist/event. Also lots of people will die at the end of the next season (8, and last season)

Everyone who replied to you is wrong.

You should read the books, but only the first two are good.

Why is did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

ty for feedback. The show sides with the Stark and Targaryen families.
How about the books? Is the story neutral or does the author have a preference?

I want to see how deep the story goes regarding the few points I enjoy in the show, so I assume the books will satisfy at least my curiosity.

Are you implying R+L=YG?

What will happen to him?

Mindtricked

Bradamante kissed my hand today.

u talkin about sansa 'the mind trick queen' stark?

post 4 frogfu rip

Don't listen to these plebs

ADWD>ASOS>AFFC>AGOT>ACOK

That is literally, LITERALLY, in reverse order

Get better at trolling

Well, /got/?