Let's say Jerry Jones finally dies, and Stephen Jones puts you, yes YOU, in charge of fixing the Dallas Cowboys...

Let's say Jerry Jones finally dies, and Stephen Jones puts you, yes YOU, in charge of fixing the Dallas Cowboys. What do you do, Sup Forums?

Sell them to a Canadian owner who moves them to Regina

>trade Dak and get a white QB
>put Zeke on house arrest
>obtain at least two white slot WRs
>focus on drafting good O and DL
>make shitty coordinators look like head coach material and ship them to division rivals

You are now the Dallas Patriots

Wouldn't this require having a coach as good as Belichick, though?

first i take one week off to ''take care of things'' and use a portion of my signing bonus to buy shitload of coke and whore myself to oblivion

That's the formula to being a perennial playoff team. Get a great coach like Beli and you're a perennial owl contender. Essentially, you'll have a very good possession offense which keeps a talented defensive line fresh to create turnovers.

Draft the best MLB available.
Draft the best Safety available.

Don't get cute with drafting some "top 5 talent" who just blew out his achillies and ACL.
Don't get cute by drafting a WR that has an IQ of 6 and catches with this chest.

If you can close the stadium curtains for the shitty halftime performer, then you can close the goddamn curtains for the game.

The Patriots do not have a solid defensive line. Their strength is their linebackers, Devin McCourty (Because Chung does fuck all but play deep) and their corners in man to man.

Continued....

>Re-sign Hutchinson.
>Re-sign DeMarcus Lawrence
>Look to move away from Tyron Crawford if feasible
>Look to drop Dez Bryant if feasible.
>Continue to invest in OL in mid rounds.

The best pat teams did though.
>wilfork, seymour

Good pass rush can make even a terrible secondary look good. Also a good DL frees up the LBs.

Well I'm an Eagles fan, I'd probably give Jason Garret a lifetime contract

Annex the entire state of TX to Mexico. Then the Cowboys can finally be Dallas FC.

Sell. 5 Billion and it's yours.

I would tank the rest of the season and draft OL in the first two rounds, followed by S and CB. Focus entirely on blocking on offense and pass coverage on defense. Run the ball like a motherfucker and let Dak have another magical season, then trade him for a white QB or a draft pick with which to use on a white QB. basically if I had any NFL team I'd 100% build around the OL and secondary, like the Seahawks used to

blow another 1st rounder on OL because apparently, 3 all-pro OL just isn't enough

hes just a Sup Forumstard no need to respond

sell that overpriced fucking shit franchise and buy another city's entire collection of pro teams and lord over said city like some omnipotent god and still be a billionaire lol

your moms DLs free up seme from my cock and balls

bring in Peyton Manning and give him total control off football operations. i do nothing but collect salary, do coke, and bang high end bitches all day in dallas.

I do absolutely nothing except fire Jason Garrett and the rest of the coaching staff. The Cowboys have plenty of talent, it just goes to waste.

I'd put the janitor in charge just to fuck with them. But the funny thing is, the janitor might know how to actually win games without relying on one running back.

get Zeke a bodyguard who stops him from raping women.

get some better wide receivers.

the cowboys are already pretty good but the injuries and zeke just screwed them over this year.

When your running back and left tackle's absence only gets you one touchdown in two games, you're not a good team.

make dak suck off zeke every day so that z doesn't rape anymore wimmenz. make jg wear a cowgirl outfit. coke, whores, etc. with sean lee.

Clearly Dak is struggling from being focused on heavily with Zeke out. But I think he can develop into at least an average quarterback going forward, which is fine. If Dak can be Aikman tier you can win an Owl with him, especially if the rest of the team is well-constructed.

>Trade Dak while he still has some value
>Give players ultimatum: “I will not take any bullshit.”
>Wait for someone to fuck up and cut their ass immediately.
>Draft whites.
There where is my check?

Move them to Dallas.

Funny how the soyboys fell apart after that whole Monday night kneeling fiasco. Jerry JUST jones was so cringe with his goofy ass grin during that.

‘No’ stay in your hick shithole.

They had a three game winning streak a few weeks after the kneeling thing.

They're under .500 so whatever point you're trying to make is moot.

It's easy. Get a white coach, get a white qb, get some good white linebackers, get some white widereceivers/tightends

Name

>change official colors to pink and yellow
>move Cowboys team to Mexico
>move Browns franchise to Dallas and let them absorb the history rights
>sign Jason Garret to lifetime contract

move them to my hometown and sell them to someone for 5 billion dollars on the condition that they have to remain in my hometown until the year 2100.

double my pay and call all the players slaves

I would have Jason Garrett publicly executed on the star at midfield.

Sell the team to the highest bidder

i would run a contest to find the individual who hates the cowboys the most and then i would turn control of the team over to that person.
in other words, i would handle it the way trump has handled appointments to head the various government agencies.

Jesus

cut Zeke, Lee and leave it as is