Handball

Why do Americans play basketball instead of handball? You have better versions of rugby and cricket, why do you have a worse version of handball?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uYKJrqfsls4
bleacherreport.com/articles/2657177-us-handball-coach-says-lebron-james-could-be-worlds-best-with-6-months-of-work
youtube.com/watch?v=VOlQDToUwBc
youtube.com/watch?v=WMqTmhlg28w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

American sports are designed for black people and they don't do well in handball.
Americans don't like to lose to other countries either, so they invent their own sports to make sure no one else is playing them.

Handball is fucking horrible. Plus, If America wants to dominate handball they would just select some high jumping explosive niggers that will murder every euro team since the sport is basically 99% physicallity and brute force.

>le pass the ball sideways waiting for the other team get tired of "defending"
>literally no jumping skills that a 10 years old kid wouldn't have
>no dribble
>the only purpose of the GK in the sport is occupying most space possible
>boring matches
>rip off of Football and Basketball

Don't even compare the fine sport of Basketball with this trash. The only advantage is the lack of obnoxious black players and the retarded american media.

>You have better versions of rugby and cricket

Baseball is better than Cricket, I'm sorry to tell you.
Niggercolide is complete dogshit tho, Rugby is 10x better than 3 hours of adds.

Did you just call American football better than rugby?

>call
Is this right?

handball is more shit than a sport
only a retard likes that

Go fuck yourself Sweden.

i don't like defending americans but handball is ridiculous.

>baseball
>better version of cricket
more like the brainlet version of cricket
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand test cricket. The tactics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the intricacies of the game most of the skills used will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Warnie’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these displays of athleticism, to realise that they’re not just thowing fast- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike test cricket trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Matthew Wade’s existential catchphrase “Niiice Gary,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the channel 9 commentary team’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

literally feel sorry for people who don't understand cricket
youtube.com/watch?v=uYKJrqfsls4

Not really. It gets the point across, buy using "say" would make more sense

Why did you get so triggered about the Cricket being "worst" than Baseball, that is something debatable, when OP Said that Handball is better than Basketball, which os completely ridiculous statement?

Just looks like more fucking soccer.

cricket is literally only liked by third wold nations. At least soccer is big in yurop but cricket is a shit sport for shit people.

handball fucking sucks

This.

bleacherreport.com/articles/2657177-us-handball-coach-says-lebron-james-could-be-worlds-best-with-6-months-of-work

He is probably right, but amerisharts say this about pretty much every sport. They say he could be the best Futbol player, for instance.

Have you seen a penalty shot in handball? It's like the dumbest thing ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=VOlQDToUwBc

Baseball is probably as good as the worse version of cricket i.e limited overs matches. Test Cricket being worse than baseball is ridiculous. Test matches are tactical battles that develop over a period of time and then suddenly accelerate out of nowhere. When this happens it provides a spectacle that can have you on the edge of your seat for hours.

My lifelong best friend's dad played on your countries national team. Old man is one of the coolest cats I've known

this. They're like Croatia in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=WMqTmhlg28w

Pajeet my son