US

>steal half of mexican territory
>fucks up central america
>builds up panama canal by fucking up colombia
>monroe doctrine everyone
>introduces drugs to fund up anti-communists guerrilas
>overthrows republic over fruit companies
>makes Cuba their Thailand
>puppet state whole south america because why not?
>All chilean cooper goes to the US due to Pinochet
>CIA funds narcotraffic corridor of Colombia to the US
>Cocaine becomes widespread all across the Americas
>declare war on drugs as a viable path to solution on the drug problem while installing American bases in South America
>war on drugs fails (omg didnt see that) but american bases continue working in Peru and Colombia
>plummets wages in Mexico, Peru, Colombia while enforcing a minimal state for more american multinationals control
and after all of that call us subhumans shitskin inferior apes
hahahahahaha we clearly are :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/79710270/#q79714329
desuarchive.org/int/thread/79930367/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they did nothing wrong desu

American clay

We actually bought all of that Mexican territory

you forgot
>puppet state Morocco just in case the commies in Algeria dare do anything during cold war
>leave Morocco with a corrupt king and make it shit

just like hitler

6 million jews killed hitler

mexicans steal territory from natives, but natives weren't "native" in America actually, they came from Eurasia

>"and after all of that call us subhumans shitskin inferior apes"
>one of the younger colonies managed surpass of all others, much richer and powerful at the time, and eventually cuck the whole continent

You are inferior apes 2bh

It's not a legal sale when you've got a gun pointed to your head, steal is the correct term

Oh yes, manifest destiny, funny how of all the charges in the OP this is the one that gets responses.

We've gone over this, calling a spade a spade dopesn't mean you'll be giving back the land, it's yours forever. But it was stolen, not bought and certainly not "won through right of conquest" as you wouldn't have paid for it in that case. Americans were sneaky about it because they were shamed and knew they were doing something wrong.

Yeah I know that the god chosen people cant cohexist with shitskins, I mean we are so inferior that we ask to be used, I mean we are idiots, how can we compete? Clearly it is all our fault for existing this way

No, Mexicans are partly descended from natives so the land does belong to their ancestors. Also if we take your argument to its logical conclusion no natives exist outside of Africa, all humans did arrive from somewhere else at some point. The point is ancient Mexicans went from mammoth hunting cavemen to bronze age civilizations in their land.

by that logic you're also native to europe.
there are no ancient mexicans lol, mexico didn't exist back then.

all countries lose and gain land all the time, why does mexicans keep whining about it?

maybe that is because it didnt end up there and americans like the brits have no morality whatsoever?

I am native to Europe going by biology alone, no one is whining, we are not asking gibs or our land back are we? Just setting the record straight.

Israeli supporting might makes right, I guess you can't complain about rising anti-semitism in the West then

You are really stupid. Brazil has 8.516.000 km2 but i really think it's to small to share with you.
So what? We too stole half of Paraguay.
>fucks up central america
It was always fucked
>builds up panama canal by fucking up colombia
Allow a population to declare independence
>introduces drugs to fund up anti-communists guerrilas
Funny, because those drug guerrillas where always communist. Never heard of FARCS?
>overthrows republic over fruit companies
They life standards never went do great
>makes Cuba their Thailand
Yes, made Cuba wealthier than most of the American states
>puppet state whole south america because why not?
That is what you do when you have power.
>All chilean cooper goes to the US due to Pinochet
NO
>CIA funds narcotraffic corridor of Colombia to the US
What is FARCS?
>Cocaine becomes widespread all across the Americas
Yeah, evil uncle sam start to put coke in the nigger noses.
>war on drugs fails (omg didnt see that) but american bases continue working in Peru and Colombia
Did not fail. They hit the narcos so hard that now days Colombia is almost free of communists and most of the narcos flee to Mexico.
>plummets wages in Mexico, Peru, Colombia while enforcing a minimal state for more american multinationals control
You don't know what you are talking about

This is the reason why i fraud my taxes. I refuse to found public schools and universities that teach this.

>all countries lose and gain land all the time, why does mexicans keep whining about it?
The average lower class Mexican doesn't care about that shit, actually most of them worship America and think it's some cool rich glamorous place which is why they all try to come here by the millions.

It's really just the upper class elites and college students that have a bug up their ass about America and Americanization of culture. Mexico has had a history of producing left-wing intelligentsia types since at least the revolution (think Diego Riviera).

We got cucked hard.
Fuck Panama tbqh

desuarchive.org/int/thread/79710270/#q79714329

Everything I have to say on this topic is in this thread, there's no need to repeat it.

what?

actually you are. i often see mexicans, especially in america, who go 'make america mexico again' or post some fake ass map of 'stolen land' by evil gringos

While I don't agree with your tone, you're actually 100% correct sadly enough

The European powers all immediately recognized the cession of the Southwest to the US in 1848, so it was clearly considered diplomatically acceptable by the standards of that time.

No, those aren't Mexicans, they're Americans of Mexican ancestry aka Chicanos, that's not my country's culture.

Actually this more or less applies to all Latin American cunts.

>It's really just the upper class elites

>It has been argued that upper-class consumers in Mexico display malinchism in their preference for American imports, rather than local Mexican brands. As result, American products are sold mostly on the middle class market, and their advertising agencies generally avoid working class and rural areas. They concentrate their efforts on Mexico City, Monterrey, and Guadalajara, which purchase 70 percent of the American imports

it is not about losing land in a war or something it is about how you do it. America's action are so despicable that basically they need so much to be number 1 that they will literally subvert and corrupt the whole status quo just for doing it. There is no honor, morals just profit. And the decadence of the west nowadays is the result of this moralless world

It's ironic because lefty hipsters are usually the most Americanized people you'll find anywhere and they tend to snub peasant/lower class culture as caveman-tier.

>i am a shitskin who never accomplished anything because america.

that sounds more like china

De facto accepting facts on the ground does bnot equal condoning, American actions were in fact considered scandalous not just in Europe at the time, which was concerned about what was seen as a triumph for slavery, but by many Americans themselves. This wasn't just Lincoln, even men like Robert E. Lee were regretful of their actions.

China basically wants to regain their honor after the century of humiliation that europeans, especially the brits, and japan imposed at them. Their whole geopolitics nowadays is a result of the XIX-XX century

Many of them are immigrants. I know that diaspora in America are usually dumb but mexico is so close that it affects them too especially thanks to social media.

america, brazil, mexico, jamaica etc. were all founded by killing millions of people and then enslaving millions of people, there's never been a moral ground. the new world was basically a project that would start a nation from scratch like we've never seen before. some failed, some succeed.

After they all bet on us losing the war and the Duke of Wellington said Winfield Scott's army would just get swallowed up. After Mexico City fell, he then 180 degree-ed and called it "a brilliant campaign unannaled in the history of warfare".

Yes, quite funny to see a homosexual nigger wearing a Che Guevara t-shirt eating McDonald/subway and drinking coca cola.
They can't understand the irony behind it.

Want to know something? Che Guevara (as the majority of Argentinians) hate faggots and shitskins.
When he conquer Havana, he literally line a lot of faggots and shot them in their heads.

ITT:
Virgin Latinos
Chad Americans

>america, brazil, mexico, jamaica etc. were all founded by killing millions of people and then enslaving millions of people

Every country on the planet was founded by killing someone else and taking their land. Your country, my country, Mexico, Brazil, everyone ITT.

The European states had no actual moral qualms about the war, they just didn't want the US to blanda upp too much and become a rival to them down the road.

nope we werent my friend. Also most of latin america wasnt. To the point that the portuguese sent the jesuits when braxil was discovered so they could convert them to catholicism. The first tupi chieftan became a noble after winning a battle against the french for Rio Janeiro to the point his blood is now present in the current queen of sweden

Everyone knows gays in Cuba are put in mental hospitals.

I know but not in the same way as the new world. Point is that brazilian user needs to stop whining and come up with excuses

nope. We unironically werent founded that way.

Leftists don't understand history nor politics.
Brazil stole clay from all his neighbors. We used to bread our slaves like dogs. We select the shortest and most submissive, and made him rape all other slaves girls. This leave us with a bread of really stupid niggers running around. Lucky their life spawn is short due the large incidence of inbreed diseases.

stealing western ideas and tech and reselling them as 'Chinese product' doesn't seem very honorable. providing north korea with supplies to create missiles doesn't seem honorable either. or manipulating your currency. or sacrificing the wellbeing of your own people for profit and stability

you're making it sound like south americans weren't trying to do that or similiar things to each other

the US just did it better.
you didn't become subhumans after US intervention, you were already subhumans before it, hence the US could easily do it.

>I know but not in the same way as the new world
>Europe had no devastating wars that killed millions
Uh...

Not our communist party. There is one faggot who literally cosplay che gueara and strongly advocate that Cuba is a paradise for faggots.

yes, migrants assimilated into American muh heritage culture and looking for a way to justify their own causes. Aztlanistas don't want to reunite with Mexico, they want special privileges or their own independent country, they only use Mexico's claims for their own purposes.

There was no attempt to make any claim on the US regarding lost territory during the full 20th century and up until very recently. Then Trump came along and now our left wing populist, the most likely winner for the next presidential election, wants to bring the issue of reparations before the international community. Previous to that no Mexican ever considered such a thing tho.

You are only pushing the narrative that it was stolen, to provide yourself with a false sense of justification for flooding into this country like a plague.

You are trying to preserve your pride and save face, doing that makes you feel better about yourself and your country than having to take responsibility for your failed state and your horrible people, and for being the worst neighbors in this hemisphere.

kek, we are the ones getting laid Aaron

>This wasn't just Lincoln

Lincoln opposing the war doesn't mean a lot because every war the US has ever fought has had a large chunk of the population opposed to it, even the American Revolution--the number of people who wanted to remain a British colony was quite a bit higher than those who wanted independence.

Based Brazilbro

Difference is we fought other groups who lived in the same area as us whereas Americans found some land they weren't native to and took it

então você ta dizendo que os portugueses são subhumanos?

>and now our left wing populist, the most likely winner for the next presidential election, wants to bring the issue of reparations before the international community
Mexico was already paid back for that clay in 1848 though.

>Difference is we fought other groups who lived in the same area as us whereas Americans found some land they weren't native to and took it

How does that make it better? I mean, you think what Germany did to Poland in WWII was ok because they lived in the same area? I don't think too many Poles would agree with that assessment.

No, we are talking historical facts, you're the one trying to save face by duistracting with different issues. I'm not a Chicano, I have no stake in your society. Unlike the guy in your cartoon I'm happy in Mexico and you wouldn't be able to convince me to live in the USA.

As for worst neighbours you're the ones who expect us to pay for your own security dumbass.

there is a difference between economic war and gambling with whole societies and cultures simply because you want more money. Also
>sacrificing thr wellbeing of your own people
mate, they arent americans you cant compare chinese culture to american culture

I'm not the one making that case, I don't agree with it for different reasons, but again the basic argument is consent, the deal was made at gunpoint.

that has nothing to do with what i'm talking about which is back when europe was just ethnic groups starting to form their own communities, later countries.

and yes, killing off people who share land with you is better than showing up to a new place, kill people and then taking their land.

I stand with the truth.
Having America as a super power is better than have a brown soviet union in latin america.
If someone don't like it, they can easily move to Venezuela, where their point of view are enforced by the government and people like me are put in jails.

>and yes, killing off people who share land with you is better than showing up to a new place, kill people and then taking their land.
Good, the next time a Pole shows up I'll have to tell him that Hitler's attempt to genocide the entire population of Poland was ok because they were neighboring cunts.

Don't start a war you can't win if you don't want to deal with the outcome. ;)

And it is a historical fact that we bought and payed for that land, of which you were not using, and were unable to use, outside of a few forts.

If you weren't trying to deny this fact, and weren't butthurt about your people flooding in here and shitting up the place, than you would not disagree with the established fact that the US purchased the land for the same reasons you don't read about Russians crying that America stole Alaska.

did you stop reading at 'that'?

>that has nothing to do with what i'm talking about which is back when europe was just ethnic groups starting to form their own communities, later countries.

Alaska wasn't conquered in a war, but putting that aside. Mexico had lost Texas and would have lost California very shortly. They should have just accepted this, but they instead decided to go down fighting for honor and glory and all that.

still doesn't make it right
I am not, china has a pretty low standard of living and scores pretty low on a happiness index. putting the country before the people in every way. very dishonorable indeed

More like you the ones getting fucked :^)

hasn't your population growth stagnated recently

One reason why the conquest of the Americas happened so easily was because Amerindians have a very small genetic pool since the entire population was descended from about 2000 Siberian hunter-gatherers. They had minimal resistance to introduced diseases.

Actually it has. Mexicans don't have 6-8 kids anymore and most illegal immigrants now are in fact from Central America.

m8, russia has a really low standard of living by US standards too but Putin has like 90% approval rate, and most russians are proud of their country. Do you really think that your opinion is so truth that it applies to everyone in the world?

Again, recent events have nothing to do with 19th century history, even the Brazilian right winger has no problem calling things what they are. You do, you can't stand it that your nation is anything less than the sanitized holier than thou Hollywood version of history you people desperately want to cling to, I'm sorry but I'm not here to humor you. You can disagree with me, but to me the argument is pretty clear, you don't walk into a man's home point a gun to his wife and children and force him to sell his property to you. That's theft, no matter how you may try to whitewash it.

And once again, the land is yours forever, we are not discussing getting it back or doing shit about it, just basic facts, Guadalupe-Hidalgo was signed while US troops occupied Mexico City as well as much of the nation. You can't squirrel your way out of that being a deal Mexico could not refuse, no matter how much offensive shit you post.

"And the truth shall set you free" isn't that one of your nation's favorite quotes?

Don't trust statistics from the government.

i know you're from brazil but do you really trust numbers from russia?

>most russians are proud of their country
at least they have something to be proud of lol.
I'd much prefer to live in Russia than be a drone in china

>Alaska wasn't conquered in a war, but putting that aside. Mexico had lost Texas and would have lost California very shortly. They should have just accepted this, but they instead decided to go down fighting for honor and glory and all that.

I hate the way you Americans rationalise everything to try and avoid accepting that they were ever 'the bad guys'.
>hurr mexico would've lost california very shortly
No, they wouldn't have. You invaded them and annexed half their territory. You took way more than California. You were the complete aggressor, you had signed treaties admitting that Texas was rightfully Mexican and then went back on them in a greedy lust for power. I absolutely despise weak apologists like you who can only think of America as a peace loving tolerant country. Be proud of conquering a foreign country and settling it with your own people, but don't do this retarded fucking rationalisation to avoid ever admitting America was an Imperialist power just like the rest of the world.

The absolute worst one is when you say that the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo was anything but another humiliating treaty forced on a conquered nation.
>hurr durr we paid them for the privilege of being conquered it's okay den1!!! xd

To be absolutely clear, I don't give a shit about Mexico. I just hate the double standard.

I thought the current POTUS campaigned on the exact opposite idea, and it isn't like he's done shit to change things so far. But hey it isn't like you're an unbiased party when it comes to either America or the subject of stealing land are you?

I wouldn't say stagnated, we are still at replacement rates and our median age is still young but you're correct.

>No, they wouldn't have
Oh yes they would have. Once everyone realized that California had gold in it, everyone and their mother would have been rushing to the place and Mexico had absolutely no way to stop them. The US and European powers (including you) would have all been trying to grab California, which aside from gold had excellent natural harbors.

So in all honestly, Britain is not the cunt that should be accusing others of imperialistic designs.

t. CIA bots

they're also fat lmao

>because there's gold somewhere that immediately means i can conquer it from a sovereign country
You just proved the point of my entire post. Americans can't just accept that they were greedy and wanted more land and resources, and so they declared war and conquered half of a nation that did nothing to them. They have to make up retarded reasons like "Everyone wanted it anyway."

I hope someone invades America and I can say "Oh, look how big the landmass is and how much oil there is there, it was inevitable it was gonna be conquered, tough shit." As you're pushed out of your homes.

And yeah, Britain was an Imperialist power. I love that we were, but we had the balls to admit and don't have a retarded double standard where we pretend to be such kind and pacifistic people.

Yes, because Mexico didn't have the natural advantage in reaching California via the Pacific and we couldn't have allied ourselves with a European power, like say France tried to do by installing the second Mexican Empire.

We come back again to manifest destiny and the idea it was inevitable.

>So in all honestly, Britain is not the cunt that should be accusing others of imperialistic designs.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/79930367/

It's this same guy from yesterday. He's an admitted leftist.

>didn't read my post
Well, I guess I forgot 14% of americans can't read.

Back in the tree monkey boy

Polk offered at first to purchase California but Mexico refused. War didn't have to happen but the ruling elite in Mexico City were totally delusional idiots who wouldn't accept reality that their control over that clay was minimal and they were a few years from losing it anyway, if not to the US, to some European power. The Mexican newspapers at the time were as vocal as the American ones in calling for war. They wanted to make a fight over Texas and they got it.

Funny, I've read this exact same post before.

Don't bother man, Americans will never accept they were ever anything other than the heroes/good guys in history, same as it was them who defeated the Nazis and not the Russians and same as they didn't lose in Vietnam.

>"haha how can I blame the left for everything this time?"

>they were a few years from losing it anyway
im done

>Don't bother man, Americans will never accept they were ever anything other than the heroes/good guys in history, same as it was them who defeated the Nazis and not the Russians and same as they didn't lose in Vietnam.
That is a whole lotta strawmen for a single post.

it's true though

>we weren't the bad guys, we just invaded a nation killing thousands of people after they had done nothing to us because they had gold and were weak, so that's why we weren't evil haha

Move there and become a part of it

Like the other guy said.

>Britain of all cunts complaining about imperialism and colonialism

Yeah but we never lied about it and pretended to be the good guys. We did it because we were strong and they were weak, and our form of civilisation was superior.

You just make weak faggot arguments about how "O-oh it was inevitable, w-we paid our enemies money so it's all better now."

He's not complaining about imperialism you retard
He's complaining about your hypocrisy

see

>We did it because we were strong and they were weak, and our form of civilisation was superior.
Everyone thought that in the 19th century though. And compared to what Europeans did (Bengali Famine, Belgian Congo, etc), the US has been downright benevolent.

>Yeah but we never lied about it and pretended to be the good guys.
oh, is that why it collapsed?