RAPE is happening AGAIN

35+ sexual assaults and rape at Bravalla Music Festival in...Sweden, of course.

Swedish news says a politician tweeted that when Swedes rape, it is worse than when "immigrants" rape.

The rapes at Bravalla seems to have been done by men who are “not from a Swedish background. They were probably immigrants. I hate to say it. But it is the truth,” a victim said.

...But a Swedish singer can't tell the difference, she blames ALL men:

Fuck you who shamelessly raped a girl in the audience . You deserve to burn in hell.”

“Fuck you for making girls feel insecure when they go to a festival. I hate guys. Hate hate hate.”

“How am I supposed to take it seriously when you say "not all men", "I'm a nice guy, I don't rape"?”

“Where do all the 'nice guys' go when girls are raped? Are you too busy telling women how nice you are?”

“It's not fucking hard to be generalized. It's hard to feel insecure about a festival where you just wanna go to have fun and enjoy.”

“BUT YOU CAN'T, BECAUSE OF MEN. UGH.”

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zaralarsson/status/750738763211501569
translate.google.it/translate?hl=it&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/scimmia-aggredito-migrante-italiano-massacra-botte-1279718.html
ksta.de/koeln/fuehlinger-see-polizei-ermittelt-wegen-vergewaltigung-auf-dem-summerjam-festival-24341952?dmcid=sm_fb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf i hate muslims now

it really makes you think doesnt it? guess im a boeing 747 now.

wow so macbre

Who gives a shit let the migrants rape and murder Swedish women

I went to a free concert in 2013 in the Djurgarden park in Stockholm

I was sitting by myself drinking over priced beers when 3 beautiful teenaged girls came up to me and asked me my name and what I was doing, and invited me to sit with them. I spent the next few hours with these girls; they were very sweet, polite and innocent. They didn't drink, they didn't like to swear, they invited me to play soccer with them and we ate berries off of bushes in the park. It was one of the strangest things that's ever happened to me. These girls were so kind, and so not cynical, worldly, suspicious and morose like myself. They really made that day very magical for me

I don't think that could ever happen again now. In 2013, Sweden was still pozzed and had too many Muslims, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it is now with the massive influx because of the migrant crisis. Today these girls would never feel safe enough to make friends with a loner and give him a memory that will last a lifetime.

This is what multiculturalism, what invasion does to our societies. It destroys innocence and trust and the good things that come with them

>“Where do all the 'nice guys' go when girls are raped? Are you too busy telling women how nice you are?”

Uh....what? Nice guys obviously are nowhere to be seen when rape is happening because they're busy NOT RAPING YOU

Weird, I didn't see anything about this on the news - it must be false. All I see is news about a white guy shooting a black guy.

What's the source here?
Who is the singer that said this? Post links please or screenshots

>The rapes at Bravalla seems to have been done by men who are “not from a Swedish background. They were probably immigrants. I hate to say it. But it is the truth,” a victim said.
This referred to a case at a free festival in Karlstad.

Everything I've seen indicates that the rapists at Bråvalla were Swedish. Pro-immigration people are currently milking the shit out of that to justify why focusing on immigrant rape culture is racist.

Probably "Swedish" as in "born in Sweden" but Muslim parents

seriously Swedish "men"
Why are you letting this happen? don't you care about your Moms, sisters, female friends, etc...?

grow a pair and take your country back.

>I hate to say it. But it is the truth,” a victim said.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Rape is so common and bad in Sweden that even our police commissioner has to wear a "Dont rape me" bracelet to avoid being raped

You can't make this shit up

Maybe, but the only person confirmed to have been accused of rape so far had a Swedish name. Bråvalla is also almost exclusively attended by actual Swedes and there have been many cases of Swedish rape there in the past.

Humanitarian superpower.

>Bråvalla is also almost exclusively attended by actual Swedes
Why would anyone go on the internet just to spread lies?

>Listening to Zara fucking Larsson
She's our Miley Cyrus. She's the pinnacle of irrelevancy.

But it is true. You definitely won't see any new arrivals paying 2500 kr to get some ficki ficki anyway.

>implying they pay
Even if they were they would probably get our taxmoney to do so.

Speaking of, why aren't we doing just that? Encourage lefties that slimes are human and likes music too.

twitter.com/zaralarsson/status/750738763211501569

>Swedish women

Zara Larsson is everything that's wrong with Sweden. She gets way too much media coverage of her bullshit opinions.

Probably made up but made me feel fuzzy inside anyway.

White racists will blame all Muslims even though white people have raped women there too. Clearly they can do no wrong even when they do wrong. It's everyone else's fault but theirs.

Sure I do, which is why they're not the ones being raped. I guarantee you these girls all have cuck parents that will probably blame them rather then the attackers. Too bad for them and their families.

"Take the country back" is not possible. 70-80% of the country is still voting immigration friendly. It was 90% not too long ago, and keeps decreasing, but it's still a vast majority. We tried logic, but that did not work, so I guess rape will have to do.

Things aren't nearly as bad as they may seem though desu. In good societies such as mine, where the majority votes conservative, immigration is not really an issue at all.

Her music videos are about coalburning. So she encourages this and then, when it happens, blames an unrelated or over-broad party.

>Vote for refugees
>Get raped

Nah, not sure about 2013 but that's very much what it was like in my mid to late teens around 2000-2005. I spent a lot of time in Stockholm and Gothenburg on my own, met so many interesting people just by being open and friendly. You don't see much of that now. I've almost completely stopped being kind to strangers because it's always met with suspicion. Sad!

Mind hinting at where you live? Thinking of getting out of Stockholm or at least moving to a different part (currently live right next door to Tensta and Rinkeby, draw your own conclusions) but I'm not sure where. I briefly lived in a tiny shithole town where they literally kicked the mudlimes out the moment they started causing trouble, wouldn't mind heading back there for good.

>not an attack helicopter

Must have been nice having that experience as a teenager.

Mine was that I had to be suspicious of everyone and everything because back in 2005 I had already been robbed at gun point thrice.

>be Swedish
>get raped

Umea?
Kiruna?
Lulea?
Uppsala?

Aren't those places up north? I've heard nogs don't usually get past Stockholm and Gothenburg

europe faggot men is can't save the europe

>I've heard nogs don't usually get past Stockholm and Gothenburg
That is false. The problems are worse in the ghettos of the larger cities, but they are present everywhere. My home village in the remote north has in the last few years been overrun by immigrants placed in formerly abandoned buildings.

It really was, but high trust is racist apparently.

They get their share even if it's smaller, and they vote heavily leftist up there.

>tfw I know it's only a matter of time before Somalis take over the beautiful and literally perfect island village where my Swedish friends spend summers

I've never seen a place so friendly, fun and good for kids. Beautiful women in bikinis everywhere, seeing all the neighborhood friends at the bar every night, inviting all the kids in the town over for a boathouse party.

That's gonna be over soon once the enemy arrives

sucks bros... sorry to hear that

Why aren't people doing what the Bulgarians are doing?

Swedes might be cucked at the moment but that doesn't mean we shouldn't fight for every inch of mother Europa. If you're OK with Sweden being raped how long before you're OK with your own homeland because of something as self destructive as "I don't like people from that state/town/street/two doors down/my neighbour so it's fine"

does anyone else no longer care about these threads? like who cares?

Funny thing is sexual assault in sweden has sky rocketed because of immigrants. When the swedish men tried to do something about it, feminists attacked them #notyourwomyn because they considered defending women, treating them like property. You literally cant win.

i would LOVE to see how they try to pull that shiet in my country

The existence of rape does not excuse importing additional rapists. Especially since it is far more common amongst the mudslimes then western population despite what feminists would have you believe.

Based Bulgaria

Most of the rapes that occur in the Western World are carried out by men who affiliate themselves with Christianity. Since they are AWARE that what they are doing is wrong but go ahead and do it anyway, does that make them LESS culpable? Or does it make Christianity a religion of rape?

You're black, right?
:^)

Is there any blowback happening in Sweden? Are you guys even try to save your country anymore or have you just rolled over and accepted it?

Where are the protests, Swedebros??

translate.google.it/translate?hl=it&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/scimmia-aggredito-migrante-italiano-massacra-botte-1279718.html

White = cuck

Sorry.

You know the fact that crime occurs in societies doesn't mean accepting immigrants that have a higher crime rate on average. Did you got lost on your way to tumblr or you are just trolling?

Nah, he's just a gypsy fuck that defends shitskins like him.

Goddamn that guy is a fucking loser

>even our police commissioner

The nose knows...

"If you never went peeing and used a toilet roll as paper you ain't a real hoe"

You cucks really deserve it!

>where do all the 'nice guys' go
Better question, where do all their fellow women go?
Why do they fail to look out for each other?
Women, couldn't give a shit less about each other. It's just an excuse to hate men and blame them for all of women's shortcomings.

SWEDEN YES

okay sweeds listen up

one chance to stirr shit up is to make people depressed. and you do that with fake female accounts, pretending how depressed you are and how depressing the situation is. like there is no chance to fix this.

these people follow like a fucking herd anywhere there is pleasure and own status promotion for free. make depression like it also gives the person higher moral ground. less there is positive words and actions, the more serious people get and the more likely they are to give up and be okay once the slaughering of mudslimes starts

You deserve everything that's happening to you.

Everyone deserves everything that's happening to them.

Things happen because we let them happen. Sit back and enjoy them.

i was expecting the story to end with you were raped and your wallet was missing , im impressed

>try
jungle nigger

Would be better than his kidney missing.

How would an American of bean descent fare in Sweden nowadays?

I dont look overtly indian and I'm just a cunt hair away from 6'1.

Seems to me that Swedish girls are fair game for anyone really, don't worry giys I'm not completely selfish, I hate hajis too and I'll be sure to stab a couple and blame it on PTSD being a muhreen and all that.

You're a rapist?

The correct term is ''culturally different'' you intolerant racist.

Another summer rape in Cologne (migrant rapist of course):

ksta.de/koeln/fuehlinger-see-polizei-ermittelt-wegen-vergewaltigung-auf-dem-summerjam-festival-24341952?dmcid=sm_fb

>the victim described the rapist as 25-30 years old, dark skin, short rasta locks, a tooth gap, wearing a bob marley t-shirt

Ban assault grenades