Get Your First Look At Jason Momoa's AQUAMAN Underwater In This New JUSTICE LEAGUE Test Footage

AquaKino is almost here boys. JL will be our peak into his world before James Wan fully immerses us into the deep

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LegolasMomoa/status/837046919918673921
youtube.com/watch?v=f8NDmGPsDNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Actual video footage of him in motion

>twitter.com/LegolasMomoa/status/837046919918673921

Looks good for test footage

nice shilling,i expect the jews pay you good money for it.
shit movie btw.

webm

Snyder shared it to his Vero account so we have to wait for the actual release of it

>AquaKino
>they changed his race to appease numale and nunerd culture
The real aquakino will be the avatar sequel, twitter tourist

Shit that looks much better than in BvS.. shit looks smooth as fuck

How will his movie handle talking and shit?

telepathy like dolphins

i dont think they want to go that route..youll just have the whole movie of the actors staring blankly

god im so fuckin hype

Absolute kino

how can marvel compete?

pretty good, based Snyder making the only watchable capeshit.

Not true, you can have them emote with their faces. It would be too weird for audiences that's for sure.

Making good movies

>huge muscles...skinny legs

Hate that shit

Meh. I've been a huge Aquaman fan for years and I don't mind them changing his race.

Having Aquaman be polynesian just makes sense to me.

I really can't stand Aquaman fans, they are so obnoxious and always ready to get mad if someone makes a joke about their superhero

>I am a cuck

So is this actually from Justice League or just a piece of VFX test footage?

Either way Bravo Snyder, legit hyped for JL

justice league,

Snyder is editing atm

lol why are you so angry fiege? Im sure your makeup department will finally be up to par to get recognized for...Infinity War? Captain marvel? Eh one of those will work out for ya im sure

Bravo, Snyder!

go home. you won't push your propaganda on here like with black thor guy in 2010

oh fuck HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I am ok with Aquaman being turned into a PoC
>I can't wait to see him fuck Mera, who is still white, while cucking Oceanmaster who will be white too
>I love blacked and interracial

fuck off cuck

Should've been Armie Hammer since he's a good 4 inches taller than batfleck and Sups. Would have been pottery.

>0(ZERO)

Not him...but yea I would absolutely love to see Momoa go balls deep into Amber heard's tight snatch. What are you queer?

>fuck off
>while he is in a thread in a topic which he hates

God that ass is ravaged kek

The DC posters on Sup Forums are non-whites. This is a confirmed fact

>B-BUT MAKE-UP OSCAR IS A REAL AWARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
that shit just makes it funnier lmao

fuck no he has no presence. Momoa makes cavil look like his small child

>and marvel cant even win that in 10 yrs time

Funniest yet eh? kekeke

>aguakino
>snyder
>DC

Mfw

>still didn't take his hand out of the pocket

He really is our guy

Cavill is this weird mix of Chad and autism. Very charming.

>Armie Hammer

I'm betting he's gonna be Hal Jordan.

His pants are too tight. It's stuck in there

>D-DON'T BASH MY OSCAR, IS TOTALLY AWESOME TO WIN BEST MAKE UP RIGHT? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
dude, just keep going is fucking hilarious how awful your movies are that you have to clinge on a make up oscar to validate your shit movies HAHAHAHAHAHA

a-anyone got any shirtless cavil?

Imagine when JL trailer releases, Sup Forums will explode

Black Panther with its diverse 90 percent black cast will take an award I am sure.

Sup Forums loves DC.

it doesn't really matter its not like he should be any specific land dwelling ethnicity, any Atlantean look should be up to interpretation of how someone who lives underwater, he is just kinda alaskan polynesian or even kurdish looking, he'd be out getting sun either above water or refracted below water so being pale and light didnt make sense to begin with and is already made fun of by normies

>Sup Forums
cross posters from Sup Forums, /vg/ and reddit that are too casual for Sup Forums will explode*

>MARVEL CANT EVEN WIN AN IRRILEVANT AWARD
HOW BAD ARE YOUR MOVIES
LMAO
M
A
O

Or they simply wanted Momoa for the role. Disney and Warner have been pining for him. He's not exactly a generic looking guy like say Armie Hammer.

Water kino confirmed

Hope it lovecraftian as promised

>mfw when I'm getting half of his tats on my left side

Will post results in a few week

Holy run on sentence batman. The state of you right now

The Sup Forums nu-males have come back again, but can Sup Forums fight them off like in 2010 when they would defend Thor gate keeper man being a negro?

you just come of as the cucked faggot, did your boyfriend leave you for a PoC? that why your so triggered? Jason Mamoa is half hawaiian and half German/Irish, he played Conan for gods sake its not like they made Aquaman black. Jesus you are one. buttblasted cuck, calling others a cuck shows how cuckholded and insecure you are.

>Jesus you are one. buttblasted cuck, calling others a cuck shows how cuckholded and insecure you are.

lol cuck

He should look like a land dwell....what the fuck are u talking about. He is half human. He has traits of it clearly

does Balder really matter? is he getting his own movie? you cucks getting triggered seem like the numales, caring so much about 'muh superheroes' get laid nerd, if you can.

Of course it will. DC being kino is a meme almost on par with Baneposting.

Go back to Sup Forums and stop infecting our cinema board with nu-male ideals.

AquaWan soundtrack by fucking GOBLIN

HOLY SHIT ITS OVER MARVELETTES

>doesn't really matter its not like he should be any specific land dwelling ethnicity,

Wrong, his dad is half human. Doesnt matter what his ethnicity is but that statement is wrong. He should have whatever his dad happens to be.

Pic related is who they chose to be his dad

Reminder that hating on these films is a normie meme

not an arguement, double niggerd cuck

>Aquaman who's big conflict is being the product of racemixing
>numale is triggered that he's darker than all the Atlanteans.
Woweeeeeeee

He only has one hand you racist

Or they wanted a guy that can break off the curse of Aquaman being lame by normie masses who literally get their education from Family Guy by casting the guy who played Khal'Drogo on the ever popular Game of Thrones. Also if they casted a blond dude, the nu-males would be bawking how DC copied Thor for long haired blond lead. And

and Mamoa doesnt? who would you cast that looks more like a "land dweller" do you hear how retarded you sound? any human with arms and legs is gonna look like a land dweller jesus christ just use your brain for one second

yeah its kinda creepy

Cavill posted these yesterday. Is it happening?

>Nice Nickelodeon Kids Choice Award blimp trophy, fag!

>>Aquaman who's big conflict is being the product of racemixing
Yes and its more relevant than ever considering the whole point was blue eyed, blonde haired whites can be discriminated against too. Go back to Sup Forums with your pro anti white male and nu male ideals.

I'm seeing 0 news about that. Does your meme stem from this song youtube.com/watch?v=f8NDmGPsDNM

>soundtrack by fucking GOBLIN

are you going by new origins? I dont know if you would consider the newest redone origins as cannon, who knows when it will be retconned again but the origins I rememeber his dad was never half human..

"In Adventure Comics #260 (May 1959) and subsequent Silver Age comics, it was revealed that Aquaman was Arthur Curry, the son of Tom Curry, a lighthouse keeper, and Atlanna, a water-breathing outcast from the lost, underwater city of Atlantis."

Marvelcuck mad that their movie can't even win this irrelevant award

DC did this with their worst movie ever produced

Ur the moron that was talking nonsense from the start

0 (Zero) oscar with your best rated movies

>B-b-but muh box office justify movie quality

The year DC redeems itself with Wonder Woman and JUSTice league

Screencap dis

Batman and Superman and Flash will be white males and you feel that because Aquaman is half-white half-hawaiian thats not white enough and you are persecuted? sounds kind of childish to me...

Again it looks amazing! Synder will always make great looking movies with amazing action sequences.

IF ONLY he would have someone good on the story... BvS would be so much better with some simple fixes...

Ben Affleck is a terrorist supporter
British people are not white
Flash is a mexican

Go back to Sup Forums.

are you stupid? you're saying certain skin colors are more "land dweller" then others? what ethnicity lives underwater? you stupid moron you should kill yourself this isnt even an argument you are just being willingly stupid and ignoring anything youve said before because you cant make sense of your own words, christ you are fucking stupid as shit, its sad

>Batman
jewish
>Superman
alien
>Flash
jewish

Mexican? are you legitimately retarded? Christ try and do 1 second of research you utter moron

jesus christ you both are retarded, you think British people, where Americans originally emigrated from to become a "melting pot" are not white? do you see your huge fault in logic? you faggots make Sup Forums weak and on the day of the rope you uneducated morons will be purged for your inferior genes.

>Benjamin Geza "Ben" Affleck-Boldt
>white

>Marta

>autism

Hey newfriend, I don't think your first day here is working out

Bett good

Superman is an alien, he can't be white
he isn't human at all

DC KINO yet again

Don't have you the Man of Steel for that though? Granted, he has black hair.

Leave him alone.

and black girls named Jennifer and Elizabeth are white and white girls named Destiny and Sharice are really black, by your logic? Whats your first name? Id like to guess your race

I don't usually care about race and not a Sup Forumstard but I think Jason Momoa was a terrible casting choice for aquaman.

but Henry Cavill is a white actor cast for the role, are you trying your hardest to "pretend to be retarded"? stop avoiding the arguement by being stupid you know what the topic is about, about casting characters you want to be white to avoid white genocide, but by your arguement Superman is an alien so technically they could cast a beaner as Superman and you wouldnt be triggered? dumb fucking twat

Good thing you aren't in charge them. Go back to not saying anything

Fair play this is pretty brave I thought it would just be like e Gungan city.

that's his real name tho

that's nice. go post it on your blog or something to someone who might give a shit.

exactly, I wouldn't care

meanwhile Batman, Flash and Aquaman are supposed to be humans or part humans and white

Congrats you're not a reddit movie buff

wow dude not trying to offend anyone, then again I don't watch a lot of super hero movies (more of a Tarantino guy myself), but he doesn't look anything like the Aquaman form the toons I remember as a teen.
peace haha

>(more of a Tarantino guy myself)
I'm sorry I made fun of you now...